What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Correct. Kurds, Kashmiri have same challenges. These are the same people who were letting ISIS fighters flow through their territory and no one stopped them.
That awkward moment when Europe sent 10 times more fighters to isis than Turkey, with 10 times bigger muslim population, did...

That second awkward moment when Turkey is the only country on this side of the planet that actually fought isis on ground.

Minister of Interior (CNNTürk live broadcast): "With this operation, we guarantee the territorial integrity of Syria. Those who oppose us today have a divided or slack-federative Syrian agenda. So they are angry."

I will make you more surprised when I introduce the thosands of ypg rats to be killed in this operation while you are begging for the success of your "fredom fighters" to smash the ME states into pieces by performing terrorism all around the region by bombing the cities, firing the shells in city centers, planting the bombs under the roads to explode them while buses are passing... etc.
Where were the glorious Ottoman turks when entire Ottoman territories when Ottoman region was taken apart by the British? Or let me put it simply - your glorious macho men were watching when Kurd women were fighting like lions against ISIS. Trump should have sanctioned you to complete bankrupcy when he had a chance.
Let
Republican anger at Trump grows as Turkey launches 'sickening' attack on US allies

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/politics/turkey-syria-us-anger-ramifications/index.html
Let us see. I would like to see Trump sanction Turkey to bankrupcy if he gets pressure from Republican party.

So you actually watched the video and thought he is an uyghur fighting for isis somehow being held captive, while he is cleary a han chinese with ypg batch on his arm doing an interview?

Did something go wrong at some point in your life that you lost your comprehension skill so badly? :rofl:

Bro. just ignore him. I blocked every chinese with dragon, panda photo. believe me, pdf is better place now.

https://www.yeniakit.com.tr/haber/b...h-namazinda-fetih-suresi-okunacak-941978.html

Sura Al Fath is being recited in all mosques in Turkey. Few Verses are given below:

1. Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad ) a manifest victory.

2. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on the Straight Path;

3. And that Allah may help you with strong help.

4. He it is Who sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) into the hearts of the believers, that they may grow more in Faith along with their (present) Faith. And to Allah belong the hosts of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.

7. And to Allah belong the hosts of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.

8. Verily, We have sent you (O Muhammad ) as a witness, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner.

22. And if those who disbelieve fight against you, they certainly would have turned their backs, then they would have found neither a Wali (protector) nor a helper.

23. That has been the Way of Allah already with those who passed away before. And you will not find any change in the Way of Allah.

So far you have not supported your opinion with a single fact therefore it is quite normal for people to redicule you, your ''opinion'' is based on an ill intended premise that KURD is equal to PKK/YPG. AND you are the one who replied a personal reaction of a memeber by calling a whole nation TURKS as sick! so please do not play the victim here

Correct. Kurds, Kashmiri have same challenges. These are the same people who were letting ISIS fighters flow through their territory and no one stopped them.

But the Kashmiri don’t even get 1% of the support that these countries give to the Kurds. They have literally been caged up for 63 days, yet one day after this military operation by Turkey, so many tears are flowing for the Kurds! Total hypocrisy.

https://www.yeniakit.com.tr/haber/b...h-namazinda-fetih-suresi-okunacak-941978.html

Sura Al Fath is being recited in all mosques in Turkey. Few Verses are given below:

1. Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad ) a manifest victory.

2. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on the Straight Path;

3. And that Allah may help you with strong help.

4. He it is Who sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) into the hearts of the believers, that they may grow more in Faith along with their (present) Faith. And to Allah belong the hosts of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.

7. And to Allah belong the hosts of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.

8. Verily, We have sent you (O Muhammad ) as a witness, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner.

22. And if those who disbelieve fight against you, they certainly would have turned their backs, then they would have found neither a Wali (protector) nor a helper.

23. That has been the Way of Allah already with those who passed away before. And you will not find any change in the Way of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom