What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

If you want to be insulted, My dear countrymen will do it with a great pleasure so You can not blame them for doing what you want.
I arrest my case. Enjoy your day. cheers.
Moving out of this thread.

That gives your fellow country men right to hurl insults and abuse at everyone else?
read through what is being written everywhere first.
Moderators should shut this thread down.
Its bound to happen when you support terrorists, what if that guy lost a relative in a terrorist attack?
I would have probably said worse if that happened to me and someone would support the terrorists in front of me.

Its bound to happen when you support terrorists, what if that guy lost a relative in a terrorist attack?
I would have probably said worse if that happened to me and someone would support the terrorists in front of me.
Freedom fighters; I support Kurds to be independent nation of Turks, Iraqi and Syrians.

Freedom fighters; I support Kurds to be independent nation of Turks, Iraqi and Syrians.

Your "freedom fighters" have a bath with Turkish fire at present. They are busy to enjoy the pleasure of being in hell while they are alive. Be happy for them !

A4CD9507-C735-4321-AA19-F3E243E12AC3.jpeg

Your "freedom fighters" have a bath with Turkish fire at present. They are busy to enjoy the pleasure of being in hell while they are alive. Be happy for them !

View attachment 583159
For a moderator, I am surprised you are being allowed to enjoy in death of people.

@The Eagle @waz can we shut this thread down. it has degenerated to the gutters and it wont be long before these people start putting up photos of attrocities.

For a moderator, I am surprised you are being allowed to enjoy in death of people.

@The Eagle @waz can we shut this thread down. it has degenerated to the gutters and it wont be long before these people start putting up photos of attrocities.
Are you aware that this is a military forum?
I didnt expect you to get hurt so hard because of ypg.

Btw, you are always free to ignore the thread, we dont have to obey your wishes.

A loser And a turcophobic... your terrorist ''lions'' will soon just run away or will die. You are a terrorist-supporter so You should Get to use to it, subhuman.

Back
Top Bottom