What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

SDF seized control over two schools in Tal Abyad city in Raqqa

SNHR: Syrian Democratic forces seized control over Zainab Bent al Hussein School and Tal Abyad al Sharqi School in Tal Abyad city in the northern suburbs of Raqqa governorate, and turned them to military headquarters, on October 8, 2019.

http://sn4hr.org/sites/news/2019/10...l-two-schools-tal-abyad-city-raqqa-october-8/

Fu*king B*stards , they're turning schools into military outposts. As in Afrin, they will conduct a perception operation on civilians.

The city Nusaybin/Turkey now. Syrian democratic forces has launched six rockets from Kamışlı to Nusaybin.

Last edited:
Look how this Chinese voluteer shits his pants in front of Turkish commandos.
You wont believe me so hear it from him.

Oh wait can you even access Youtube?
Let me summarize for you, the Chinese run for his life once he saw Turkish commandos encircling him. :rofl:

No sane Chinese would fight for Isis, he is your uhigur Muslim brother, this is fake and doctored, so called the Chinese prisoner doesn’t speak Chinese :rofl:

I could post thousands of Turk prisoners crying confess, but it would derail the thread

No sane Chinese would fight for Isis, he is your uhigur Muslim brother, this is fake and doctored, so called the Chinese prisoner doesn’t speak Chinese :rofl:

I could post thousands of Turk prisoners crying confess, but it would derail the thread
He is a Han Chinese fighting for ypg, and he is not a prisoner but doing interview with western journalists, must suck not to have access to free internet when living in a despotic regime...

He is a Han Chinese fighting for ypg, and he is not a prisoner but doing interview with western journalists, must suck not to have access to free internet when living in a despotic regime...

Again, this Chinese guy does not speak Chinese, you need do better job faking the story.

Again, this Chinese guy does not speak Chinese, you need do better job faking the story.
Yeah because no Chinese in this world speaks english...
He is doing interview with western journalists why would he speak chinese when he can speak english, you can hear heavy mandarin accent in his english though.

I dont get your logic, if you have any to begin with...

Yeah because no Chinese in this world speaks english...
He is doing interview with western journalists why would he speak chinese when he can speak english, you can hear heavy mandarin accent in his english though.

I dont get your logic, if you have any to begin with...

Oh, yes, you can hear his Mandarin accent:rofl:
Same as I can hear his Turkish accent, I can say he is a Turk fighting for the Kurds too. Anyway bravo acts

Turks are doing what Pakistan should have done right around the time TTP was taking shape and hit them hard within Afghansitan. We would not have lost 70K citizens.

Oh, yes, you can hear his Mandarin accent:rofl:
Same as I can hear his Turkish accent, I can say he is a Turk fighting for the Kurds too. Anyway bravo acts
You cant even watch the video, do you even have an idea how foolish you sound? :D

You cant even watch the video, do you even have an idea how foolish you sound? :D

Of course I can. We can access any website with vpn, how do you think Chinese left comments on YouTube? From you?

Of course I can. We can access any website with vpn, how do you think Chinese left comments on YouTube? From you?
So you actually watched the video and thought he is an uyghur fighting for isis somehow being held captive, while he is cleary a han chinese with ypg batch on his arm doing an interview?

Did something go wrong at some point in your life that you lost your comprehension skill so badly? :rofl:

EGc5cN_WkAAMKIV

Last edited:
Lunatic Erdogan. He is hell bent against Kurds from day 1.

I stand with Kurds on this. Let Turks get their backsides wacked. Stupidity at its highest.

Back
Top Bottom