What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Lunatic Erdogan. He is hell bent against Kurds from day 1.

I stand with Kurds on this. Let Turks get their backsides wacked. Stupidity at its highest.

Suck on it

Day by day terrorist supporters and turcophobes are getting exposed.

Thank God I hope Turks who held onto this humanity bullshit or that we are all humans while thinking Greeks, Armenians and other Turkish haters can be brothers and friends can now realise what delusions they have been living with.

Time to wake up.

Last edited:
Suck on it

Day by day terrorist supporters and turcophobes are getting exposed.

Thank God I hope Turks who held onto this humanity bullshit or that we are all humans while thinking Greeks, Armenians and other Turkish haters can be brothers and friends can now realise what delusions they have been living with.

That it is time to wake up.
Get lost pal - Everyone wakes up and decides to hit against the Kurds; where were the glorious Turkish soldiers when Kurd women were fighting like lions against ISIS; sitting on the other side and watching the show. Turks did not have balls to go against ISIS and now of course it is convinient so let us have a take on them.
Erdogan - when the kurd parties took a fair amount of seats in parliament, he choses to nullify elections; he is a sickman.

I dont stoop to the gutter like you. You are sick nation.

It was sung by a citizen of the South African nation, Xenophobia's headquarters in Africa. I advise you not to exceed your limits on other nations while the screams of the burned-out Nigerians are still in our ears. How can you be so racist after Europe has fu*ked you for centuries, a pitiful mood ...

Get lost pal - Everyone wakes up and decides to hit against the Kurds; where were the glorious Turkish soldiers when Kurd women were fighting like lions against ISIS; sitting on the other side and watching the show. Turks did not have balls to go against ISIS and now of course it is convinient so let us have a take on them.
Erdogan - when the kurd parties took a fair amount of seats in parliament, he choses to nullify elections; he is a sickman.

If you love terrorists so much go join them the TSK will give you a great present which is a som missile.

Ahh yes ethnic cleansing and child soldiers backed by us airpower. So much for lions.

By the way Tsk fought isis numerous times and dismantled many sleeper cells. When tsk captures south african pkk or isis terrorists are you willing to take back the scumbags coming from your country.

I dont stoop to the gutter like you. You are sick nation.

the sick guy is you and your alike, you see what the truth is but you ignor it and stick to your interests ..

from time to time when emotions burst out you speak what you feel and show what you are.. the reason why you support those terrorists and play good terrorist and bad terrorist (al qaida or daesh) is obvious and crystal clear for all.. but maniacs and hatefull ppl like you think they can hide between the image of a Gutmensch..

so get lost and cry for your filthy stinky terrorists but we know you have no interest in them except your aganda and you wont cry and we can say you are just more filth than these terrorists hiding and telling everyone what good ppl they are..Disgusting!

It was sung by a citizen of the South African nation, Xenophobia's headquarters in Africa. I advise you not to exceed your limits on other nations while the screams of the burned-out Nigerians are still in our ears. How can you be so racist after Europe has fu*ked you for centuries, a pitiful mood ...

He could be a boer perhaps?

EGckx8jWwAEjITu

Go tell those heroic stories to clueless westerners, we here know the history of this region, dont waste your time here.

the sick guy is you and your alike, you see what the truth is but you ignor it and stick to your interests ..

from time to time when emotions burst out you speak what you feel and show what you are.. the reason why you support those terrorists and play good terrorist and bad terrorist (al qaida or daesh) is obvious and crystal clear for all.. but maniacs and hatefull ppl like you think they can hide between the image of a Gutmensch..

so get lost and cry for your filthy stinky terrorists but we know you have no interest in them except your aganda and you wont cry and we can say you are just more filth than these terrorists hiding and telling everyone what good ppl they are..Disgusting!
Reported to mods.... Just idiots running abound.

Go tell those heroic stories to clueless westerners, we here know the history of this region, dont waste your time here.
My forefathers are from that region from 90 yrs back when this region broke up. So please speak with respect.

My forefathers are from that region from 90 yrs back when this region broke up. So please speak with respect.
I have no respect in front of someone who supports elements that blow up themselves in my country, i dont care about you, nor where you are from.

You call my nation sick, your nation has been killing and opressing eachother for skin color since centuries and still no end in sight, go fix your own backyard first...

This raging thunderstorm is the Turkish Army O LORD
This is the Army to die for YOUR sake O LORD
Let them raise with Adhan* YOUR NAME
Render them victorious for they are the Last Army of Islam

- Yahya Kemal, the 1st Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan

*The Muslim call to prayer

You are sick nation.

Watch your words dude. Just express your thoughts by pointing out your disagreement and let others judge the event. You should be punished for insulting the Turkish nation. Next time, before inviting others for respect, you should learn to show some respect to your opponents.

@The Eagle

Watch your words dude. Just express your thoughts by pointing out your disagreement and let others judge the event. You should be punished for insulting the Turkish nation. Next time, before inviting others for respect, you should learn to show some respect to your opponents.

@The Eagle
That gives your fellow country men right to hurl insults and abuse at everyone else?
read through what is being written everywhere first.
Moderators should shut this thread down.

EGck1R4WsAAwroB

If there is no one with a fish memory, everybody will remember the time when both the regime and the PKK stopped fighting against Deash and attacking the FSA at the same time. Around tal Rıfat. In the Aleppo and some eastern towns.

I don't want to post +18 photos here. Hundreds of died Arabs and Turkmens were exposed on trucks for days. While they were fighting against deash, pkk/pyd killed them from behind.

You think that's not gonna cost anything?

DEASH was a bad cop created by the United States. While Pkk/Pyd was good police, "USA lover freedom fighters"(like taliban?). However, both Russia and the United States took full advantage of these two organizations and shared Syria among themselves.

When 5 million Syrians lost their homeland, they were not a valuable asset to either Russia or the United States.

When there was no jihadist in the Caucasus for Russia, the problem was solved. Other side's problem will solve when the US created the terror corridor complete for Israel's security.

Is it that easy?

Nobody has the right to cry now. At the end of 7 years we no longer have tears to shed.

Now those who run a perception campaign and attempt to equalize a terrorist organization to a nation are in vain. This is nothing but crocodile tears.

Back
Top Bottom