What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

That's shameful... Hope they do not follow such agreement...
Can't they see ffs... what happen in those previous agreement in The western side....

That was the easiest land grab of ASSad/RU... ffs
All that money... martyrs... planning for NOTHING...
The Arab elements within the SDF are terribly uncomfortable with the recent stance of the YPG. We need to see the results.

The Arab elements within the SDF are terribly uncomfortable with the recent stance of the YPG. We need to see the results.
See what ? Who can someone change side when the other side is easily manipulated into such idiotic agreements???
Changing side comes When you believe there is a better side to choose... one who got your back...

Safe zone will reach from Euphrate to Iraqi border. Menbic and Kobani issue is being negotiated with Russia to take those territory into Turkey’s zone.

Safe zone will reach from East Euphrate to Iraqi border. Menbic and Kobani issue is being negotiated with Russia to take those territory into Turkey’s zone.

Lets be real here, cabatli abi. Do u believe all that shit ?

According to Çavusoğlu, The weapons will be received back from YPG.

Lets be real here, cabatli abi. Do u believe all that shit ?

I don’t know bro. We will see the results. I don’t trust on US. If they don’t achieve the goals reached with agreement. Turkish army will proceed to wipe YPG

@The Eagle please delete the posts.

It is told that Turkey and Russia will negotiate about Ayn el Arab and Qamishli in Sochi.

7655DB47-E03E-4D7A-B769-79AB6C781F8E.jpeg

Turkey had to conquer it first to have the chips for negotiation. I don’t know what Erdoğan is doing.

Back
Top Bottom