What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Brothers stop the insults please.

Can we not use terms such as "Al- Saud pig', 'Arabnised Anatolian' etc.

If I see it again I will delete and refract.
The Turks and Arabs are dear to us on PDF.

Trump tweets, he is imposing sanctions on Turkish officials.

Not economic sanctions. Turkey can go ahead.

Trump tweets, he is imposing sanctions on Turkish officials.

Not economic sanctions. Turkey can go ahead.

%50 tarrif to Turkish steel, Suspending the trade deal aiming to improve volume around 100 billion $. What a joke. Arm trade is not included into sanction list. ☺️

Last edited:
%50 tarrif to Turkish steel, Suspending the trade deal aiming to improve volume around 100 billion $. What a joke. Arm trade is not includes into sanction list. ☺️

Yeah.. just trying to calm Turk hating lobbies.

It will be interesting to see if the Syrian Arab Army (Assadists) will reach another deal with Erdogan, with Russia being the mediator, in order to deal with Kurdish terrorist separatist elements. The problem is that Assadists consider the local Syrian Arabs (doing most of the ground fighting for now as they should in their native lands) to be "enemies of Syria" as in enemies of the Al-Assad regime. So once the Kurds will be dealt with (if that occurs 100%), there will be another clash, most likely, between the two local Syrian fractions. With Russia being onboard, I cannot see how the Syrian opposition will survive on such a tiny area of Syria. Will Erdogan and most importantly the Syrians doing the fighting on the ground, contrary to what he claims, give that territory to Al-Assad forces willingly if the Kurdish threat has been neutralized? I cannot see the local anti-Al-Assad Syrians accept such a deal. What will happen with the refugees who will resettle that small area of Syria? Will they accept Al-Assad? Many questions, few answers for now.

However genuine Syrian patriots, with no political affiliations to either side in the civil war, must be pulling their hair out. In particular Assadists who have turned Syria into a regional brothel for non-Syrian elements.

The Al-Assad regime should not have any future in a Syria when this civil war has ended. Zero legitimacy left.

LOL the French are threatening to boycott a Euro 2020 qualifier between Turkey and French football teams.

Several leading French politicians have called for France's Euro 2020 qualifier against Turkey in Paris to be called off after Turkish players enacted a military salute in Friday's victory over Albania.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/10/14/football/french-politicians-france-turkey-uefa-football-military-salute-spt-intl/index.html?r=https://edition.cnn.com/

Well done Turkey. These French frogs are an enemy of all Islamic nations.

LOL the French are threatening to boycott a Euro 2020 qualifier between Turkey and French football teams.

Several leading French politicians have called for France's Euro 2020 qualifier against Turkey in Paris to be called off after Turkish players enacted a military salute in Friday's victory over Albania.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/10/14/football/french-politicians-france-turkey-uefa-football-military-salute-spt-intl/index.html?r=https://edition.cnn.com/

France:1-1:Turkiye

That is what make them angry. They acknowledge it something like middle finger to their ego.
upload_2019-10-14_23-47-56.jpeg

I think Menbij issue will be resulted with decision to be taken by Turkey and Russian officials. SAA is a tool on field. Turkish Army can waste them within hours If It is needed.

SAA wouldn't fight Turkey on its own. i think other Arab countries like Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon would get involved. Northern Cyprus is especially vulnerable to an Egyptian invasion which has Mistral amphibious assault ships armed with Ka-52K combat helicopters.

As per Putin Erdogan agreement, Putin has taken Raqqa, the biggest city in eastern Syria.

American fake news caught doctoring video showing 'Turkish attacks on Kurds' It was actually a 2017 video from a Kentucky gun range.

Back
Top Bottom