What's new

Operation Eagle Claw

Okay, chilluns, I'm off to bed. This was the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I have to record my thanks to those outstanding stars of the silver screen, those comic geniuses, IranZamin, PERSIAN GOD KING and longbrained (pity nobody ever told him it's spelt L-A-M-E, not L-O-N-G). Without them, my evening would have been much duller. It is also appropriate to wish them luck with their next sandstorm attack on their next enemy, and invite them to make that anybody but us; we've had enough of them. They could try next door, and apparently already are doing that.

Carry on, and mind the sharp edges.

LOL at this guy man.
yes Iran is nothing, Turkey is greatest super power.

all nonesence aside, I suppose your burning that have overtaken you in science recently :cry:

Okay, chilluns, I'm off to bed. This was the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I have to record my thanks to those outstanding stars of the silver screen, those comic geniuses, IranZamin, PERSIAN GOD KING and longbrained (pity nobody ever told him it's spelt L-A-M-E, not L-O-N-G). Without them, my evening would have been much duller. It is also appropriate to wish them luck with their next sandstorm attack on their next enemy, and invite them to make that anybody but us; we've had enough of them. They could try next door, and apparently already are doing that.

Carry on, and mind the sharp edges.

you are in sleep ! wake up ! :enjoy:

Yep, I am zionist controlled Turkish mercanary of Israel, US and India.... Logic at its best...

You stated that you were going to rain missiles on India which is on whole other level than Iran... Your scientific growth means nothing against a country of 1.2 billion people who have the second economical growth in g-20...

The Current Account Balance of India

“A major area of vulnerability for us is the high consolidated public-debt to GDP ratio of over 70 percent … (and) consolidated fiscal deficit,” says the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Mr. Yaga Venugopal Reddy.

According to CIA world fact book, the Current account balance of India is -37,510,000,000 (minus) while China is the wealthiest country in the world with $ 426,100,000,000 (Plus) . India listed as 182 and China as no.1 [CIA: The world fact book]

Actually we have 300km tested and proven cruise missile on the same level with Europe and US and tested the +500km one with success... Unlike some other countries with 60s and 70s tech...

Yeah I am sure Israel and your other allies gave you it for a very good price.

1- They didn't finish it yet...

2- Iran gets tech help from China

3- Turkey is buying one actually from Korea... We actually want to be safe rather than sorry...

4- You really have some big problems with Turkey or you wouldn't be insane enough to compere Turkey with Iran expect nuclear science and nano * Iran have some important achivements in that*

Only you and some Iranian fanboys are insane enough to compere Turkey and Iran on industrial and technological level... While rest of the world is sane enough to know what is right...

Key word... CLAIMED...

1- The ones at Isfehan are already working and producing isotopes. The one in Arak is finished undergoing tests.
2- China does not help Iran with nuclear matters at all. China is a member of IAEA and its nuclear activities with other nations are monitored by IAEA. The anti-Iran IAEA has said, China is not helping Iran with nuclear reactors.
3- Of course Turkey does not have the technology so the plant will have to be built by South Koreans who know how to make reactors but do not know how to launch satellites.... Iranians know both.
4-You are the troll here. Stop trolling against Iran, you will find me the best person here. Iran is ahead of you in technology. Turkey does not even have nuclear and SLV tech and buys its electricity from Iran.

Nope, Iran has potential alright... With both scientific growth and oil they could achive more than any other ME country but until that time I am just against the Iran as a paper tiger

Yep, Israel and Turkey are allies...

PAPER tiger is Bull less Turkey ... you forgot Mavi mermera ???

Wow... just wow... :) Man... People use drugs to get this kind of imagination :) You really are lucky. I admit, I wasn't the best in the exams of The Zionist Controlled CIA Agent Selections of Turks but you don't need to insult me like that...

America controls Nato of which Turks are a component. AIPAC controls America. Tel Aviv controls AIPAC

ergo Tel Aviv controls Turks

Education

India has over 35 per cent of the world’s total illiterate population. [UNESCO Education for All Report 2008] Only 66 per cent people are literate in India (76 per cent men and 54 per cent women)

About 40 million primary school-age children in India are not in school. More than 92 % children cannot progress beyond secondary school. According to reports, 35 per cent schools don’t have infrastructure such as blackboards and furniture. And close to 90 per cent have no functional toilets. Half of India’s schools still have leaking roofs or no water supply.

Japan has 4,000 universities for its 127 million people and the US has 3,650 universities for its 301 million, India has only 348 universities for its 1.2 billion people. In the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities by Institute of Higher Education, Shanghai Jiao Tong, only two Indian Universities are included. Even those two IITs in India found only a lower slot (203-304) in 2007 report. Although Indian universities churn out three million graduates a year, only 15% of them are suitable employees for blue-chip companies. Only 1 million among them are IT professionals.

it seems to be an old record, literacy rate is more than 75 %
Literacy in India is key for socio-economic progress,[1] and the Indian literacy rate grew to 75.06% in 2011 from 12% at the end of British rule in 1947

Literacy in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deno why so much love for Iran and My King why so much for Turkey ? Give it a rest fellows...

Nope, Iran has potential alright... With both scientific growth and oil they could achive more than any other ME country but until that time I am just against the Iran as a paper tiger

Yep, Israel and Turkey are allies...

We dont consider ourselves anything, but its people like you who use your hate for the Iranian regime to slag our achievements.
you said we were decades behind Indian in missile tech, now I know you were saying that just because u were angry...but why do you make normal Iranians hate you for nothing.

Solomon2 said:
I recommend A Time to Betray: The Astonishing Double Life of a CIA Agent Inside the Revolutionary Guards of Iran for a first-hand account. Not everybody was happy that what some thought would be a mere demonstration turned out to be cover for an assault that began by embarrassing the U.S. yet ended by destroying a nascent democracy.

The author of the book, (Reza Khalili) is a fraud and a certified clown.

What he said two years ago about the "documentary" that a few amateurs had made in Iran (about End Time), was enough to show that he has absolutely no idea what's going on in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom