What's new

Operation Eagle Claw

1- The ones at Isfehan are already working and producing isotopes. The one in Arak is finished undergoing tests.
2- China does not help Iran with nuclear matters at all. China is a member of IAEA and its nuclear activities with other nations are monitored by IAEA. The anti-Iran IAEA has said, China is not helping Iran with nuclear reactors.
3- Of course Turkey does not have the technology so the plant will have to be built by South Koreans who know how to make reactors but do not know how to launch satellites.... Iranians know both.
4-You are the troll here. Stop trolling against Iran, you will find me the best person here. Iran is ahead of you in technology. Turkey does not even have nuclear and SLV tech and buys its electricity from Iran.

Trading with Iran means that they are advanced than us or is that mean that buying electricity from Iran is cheaper than buying oil from Iran and turning it into energy... Think about that for a second....

If you had read the 4th one you would see that I already wrote that Iran is advanced on three issue... That is a fact... Like Turkey being ahead of Iran in general by big gap is a fact too....

PAPER tiger is Bull less Turkey ... you forgot Mavi mermera ???

Did Turkey threaten to wipe the Israel of the map?

Well..., I hope there were some Jewish scientists in the project, we would like our every citizen to contrubute to our secular and democratic country :)

You mean like that other country that you so much admire whats it called where women cannot drive in the 21st century lol

Trading with Iran means that they are advanced than us or is that mean that buying electricity from Iran is cheaper than buying oil from Iran and turning it into energy... Think about that for a second....

If you had read the 4th one you would see that I already wrote that Iran is advanced on three issue... That is a fact... Like Turkey being ahead of Iran in general by big gap is a fact too....

Turkey does not have the technology to build power plants. Iran does. Turkey is behind Iran in terms of technology. That is a fact.

Did Turkey threaten to wipe the Israel of the map?

it is propagana ... it will but not by US

We dont consider ourselves anything, but its people like you who use your hate for the Iranian regime to slag our achievements.
you said we were decades behind Indian in missile tech, now I know you were saying that just because u were angry...but why do you make normal Iranians hate you for nothing.

Dude... stating facts is not hate.... You are decades behind India in missile technology... That is just truth...

LOL now we know you have no Idea with you talking about hahah
he never said Israel should be wiped off the map lol

You said I should stopp watching RT and press tv.

well you should stop watching fox news, which is been proven if you watch it, you know less than if you watch nothing at all.

You mean like that other country that you so much admire whats it called where women cannot drive in the 21st century lol

computer-22.gif

Turkey does not have the technology to build power plants. Iran does. Turkey is behind Iran in terms of technology. That is a fact.

Are you mentally challenged? Turkey can build any powerplant exept nuclear... Being behind nuclear energy does not mean being behind in other thausand more scientific subject...

Yep, I mean... Who can give credit to Turkey for being the most successfull muslim majority nation... Not me I wouldn't give those guys a single credit for being the most successful nope... it is all about us being Zionist slaves... :)

Still not allowed in EEC are you :rofl:

When was the last time US was on the right side of history? By comparison we have always been on the right side.

not always....

US wasnt always on wrong side of history.....as far as military adventures are concerned, Kosovo was a noble cause.

even the clandestine anti-soviet mission in Afghanistan (which wouldnt have been possible without Pakistan support) was a noble cause....USA, and the entire Free World would have been on right side of history had Afghanistan not been abandoned once the war was over.

LOL they others left Deno and gone to do cheap labour.

you see deno, they are not very good allies are they? you should stick to the zionists.

This is a forum...... Not life.... and what is Iranian obsession with zionists?

No it cant. That is why it buys from Iran. You can not even mass produce a car engine. Iran builds all its engines.

I guess, our coal and fuel floating powerplantship was not build by us... Oh... wait it was build by Turkey :)

Nope... They can't... They are builfing their own under license...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom