What's new

Operation Eagle Claw

In that case, it is shame we will never see a SLV with a Turkish flag on it in this century and the next and perhaps the one after that. In matter of technical complexity launching 5 kg to orbit is almost the same as launching 500 kg. So go figure. Turkey does not have any nuclear reactor. Does not have SLV. Manufactures less car than Iran. And even buys its electricity from Iran. What are you proud on? Some toys NATO gave you but then refused you entry in EU? Or maybe the Armenian Genocide bill? Or maybe the Turkish citizens killed by Israel?

Just ignore the troll, It nice their leaders at least have some IQ, they get so much of their oil,gas and electricity from us.
perhaps they will start getting from their buddy israel?

Just please, don't watch Press TV much... It really is harmful to brain... Do you know why even Pakistani members didn't said anything about that? Let me tell you because even they know that Iran and India have decades of gap between them in missile technology...

Not much. Both are space launch capable. Turkey is not. So it is like two industrialists are talking to each other and a farmer tries to opine. You are the farmer.

Just please, don't watch Press TV much... It really is harmful to brain... Do you know why even Pakistani members didn't said anything about that? Let me tell you because even they know that Iran and India have decades of gap between them in missile technology...

Not much. Both are space launch capable. Turkey is not. So it is like two industrialists are talking to each other and a farmer tries to opine. You are the farmer.

Even as a someone who loves Pakistan I can give you atleast one example against that... 1971? Remember that one? Or If you are talking about as muslims, what Iran did to US embassy members? or maybe the one about Sudan, the dear friend of Iran?

Even in 1971. Pakistan was for unity. Indian agents on the other hand had other ideas. Islam does not mean selling out one's Gheirat. What about Sudan? I heard NATO broke up the largest country in Africa.

Go ahead and compare missiles then.

You just made a fool out of yourself and your Indian buddies here.:rofl:

if we are decades behind them, then it should be easy to prove right?

Or is it one of you everyday turkish BS like how the you support Al qaeada to kill people in Syria but you call then "un armed opposition".hahaha

I recommend A Time to Betray: The Astonishing Double Life of a CIA Agent Inside the Revolutionary Guards of Iran for a first-hand account. Not everybody was happy that what some thought would be a mere demonstration turned out to be cover for an assault that began by embarrassing the U.S. yet ended by destroying a nascent democracy.

That book has been written by an imposter fraud who has been discredited by all academic experts as a charlatan. He even claims that Iran has dozens of nukes now and has had them for years now. Do you believe that Solomon?

That book has been written by an imposter fraud who has been discredited by all academic experts as a charlatan. He even claims that Iran has dozens of nukes now and has had them for years now. Do you believe that Solomon?
It's you I don't believe. I read the book and he makes no such claim in it, nor have any of the 136 reviewers described the book as a fraud.

Go ahead and compare missiles then.

You just made a fool out of yourself and your Indian buddies here.:rofl:

if we are decades behind them, then it should be easy to prove right?

Or is it one of you everyday turkish BS like how the you support Al qaeada to kill people in Syria but you call then "un armed opposition".hahaha

Just a question from scientific curiousity.

How would you communicate without the symbol:rofl:? Do you use sign language a lot?

In that case, it is shame we will never see a SLV with a Turkish flag on it in this century and the next and perhaps the one after that. In matter of technical complexity launching 5 kg to orbit is almost the same as launching 500 kg. So go figure. Turkey does not have any nuclear reactor. Does not have SLV. Manufactures less car than Iran. And even buys its electricity from Iran. What are you proud on? Some toys NATO gave you but then refused you entry in EU? Or maybe the Armenian Genocide bill? Or maybe the Turkish citizens killed by Israel?

Iran did not made any nuclear reactor too... Their nuclear reactor is the sameone shah bought from US... Does it considred NATO toy too?

Building a rocket that could reach space is not aa very diffucult task, what is diffucult is to improve on that with mission succsess rate and capacity...

Are you compering Iran's tech and industury with Turkey? Dude, are ou high or something? Turkey is considred most advenced muslim majority nation for a reason... Just because Turkey does have a Press TV to brainwash does not make her less advanced...

I guess T-129, Altay, Milgem, ANKA and many many more systems are NATO toys too... What a ridiculus statement...

And yes I am proud of Israeli massacere of my kin? Are you sure you are not drunk?

It's you I don't believe. I read the book and he makes no such claim in it, nor have any of the 136 reviewers described the book as a fraud.

Moron, it is not in the book. The author in his recent interviews has said it. Go and check it out. The book was like thousands of discredited books rather I would say drivel that gets published on Iran each year funded by likes George Soros and such. It is not an academic or authoritative stuff. You want to read something academic and authoritative written by a real CIA spook, and not by a fraud? Read: "The devil we know". It is about Iran and written by an actual CIA spook who used to spy on Iranians for two decades.

Moron, it is not in the book. The author in his recent interviews has said it. Go and check it out. The book was like thousands of discredited books rather I would say drivel that gets published on Iran each year funded by likes George Soros and such. It is not an academic or authoritative stuff. You want to read something academic and authoritative written by a real CIA spook, and not by a fraud? Read: "The devil we know". It is about Iran and written by an actual CIA spook who used to spy on Iranians for two decades.

So where are you gone??

I am waiting to see how we are decades behind.
:rofl::rofl:

No you didn't... Turkish/Mongol dynasty did... Don't be like Iranians who try to claim the Turkish dynasties who ruled Iran for thausand years as your own...

Go ahead and show us how we are decades behind.

come one man, your letting your zionists buddies down, they are watching.

AHahahaha, you called Iran a industrial and Turkey a farmer hahahahaha Just Lmaf!!!

So where are you gone??

I am waiting to see how we are decades behind.
:rofl::rofl:

Go ahead and show us how we are decades behind.

come one man, your letting your zionists buddies down, they are watching.

Iran tries to launch TV antenas to space and fails while India launchs satellites... Is that enough?

Back
Top Bottom