What's new

Operation Eagle Claw

Because we are stupid. It's easy to put us against each other, very easy. Spark the flame a little and we'll turn it into a disastrous fire trying to prove to each other "we're better than you". :wave:

cant argue with that!!!!!!!!

Deno represents the elite atheist, Godless Kemalists who rule Turkey now, just like Mosa is a representative of Zionist Al-Saud.

You're bashing Saudi again, as well as Turkiye, and claiming things like "Godless" and whatever:
1) Your flying the Soviet Flag, which were arguably the least Godly people ever
2) The "Godless" Turkish gov and the "Zionist" KSA gov turned those 2 countries into a sort of Heavens on Earth. What have your "Godly" govs ever do?

This thread was supposed to be Iran vs. US.

But two pro-Israelis from Turkey and India, started their heavy trolling and derailed it.

What a shame, we should seriously figure out a way to handle such people.
These two trolls really deserve infractions.

And we should start ignoring them / just report to the mods.

Yep, I mean... Who can give credit to Turkey for being the most successfull muslim majority nation... Not me I wouldn't give those guys a single credit for being the most successful nope... it is all about us being Zionist slaves... :)

Dont like muslims brothers arguing & fighting it out here. Turkey is one of the most modern and successful muslim economies of the world and Iran has the courage to stand up to aggression and Imperialism. Both are our brothers. Its only us who will benefit if we could synergize our acts and draw on our strengths. May Allah guide us to unity or else we will be laughing stock and fair game for the rest of the world.

Turkey makes them... In Marmara region Sabanci invested 350 million dollars on that power plant which was made in Sabanci's own factory...

Not at all. Turkey does not build thermal, steam or gas turbines. The only turbines they make and you referred to are wind turbines which they make with the help of Verbund an Austrian company who provides parts, components and design.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom