What's new

Operation Eagle Claw

Okay you are the only sane person here.
now please use your great intelligence to show us how Iran is behind India.
please master.

No but barak obama won't let that happen.

Only Iranians, Longbrained and Aryan_B stated other wise... Guess what do they have in common? Lack of common sense when it comes to Iran...

I don't admire KSA for what it is now... I just hate you and your other anti-KSA members biased bashing and trolling... Just because you are a troll does not make others who are against your trolling a lover of that country...

I love my Turkish Arab and Iranian brothers and oh sisters. I just dont like you Mossa and sauds

Only Iranians, Longbrained and Aryan_B stated other wise... Guess what do they have in common? Lack of common sense when it comes to Iran...

Don't try and fill heads with BS, you were the one who tries causing tension between Iran and India but making those comment.

The ship was foreign made and Turkish owned. No relation. Can Turkey build 200 MW turbines? NO. Iran does:

Steam_Turbine_1.JPG

Iran also makes engines, SLV, nuclear reactors, etc etc. Turkey can not. Iran is ahead of Turkey in technology. That is now official.

Iran cannot make jet engines... They build it under license from An.... Yep and Nuclear and SVLs are the only sicence subjevt in whole universe :D

That ship is Turkish made... You didn't give me one fact about that and still talk like it is a proven fact...

Oh common PGK take some rest. I don't know Weather u r decades behind us in ballistic missile technology or not but this is the best ballistic missile we got in technology.

Technologies in Agni 4- Fin less missile, Composite rocket motor, Solid fueled, Ring laser gyroscope, can be fired from road mobile launcher, Range 3500 km.

Agni%2BIV%2B15th%2BNov%2B11.jpg

That is beautiful bro, dont take it seriously. we are just dealing with the turkish troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Turks, Iranians and Pakistanis bashing each other instead of the aggressor which is mentioned in the topic of the thread

At least I got in to EEC unlike Turks :rofl:

U r so lucky. Turks envy you. They love to be Europeans.

Iran cannot make jet engines... They build it under license from An.... Yep and Nuclear and SVLs are the only sicence subjevt in whole universe :D

That ship is Turkish made... You didn't give me one fact about that and still talk like it is a proven fact...

I am not talking about jet engines. i am talking about power plant turbines. Iran makes them. Turkey can not.

Yes... Zionism is my lifes biggest porpuse... But really, What is with Iranian members obsession with zionism? Is it something like Jewish ''anti-semitism'' they use with everything they don't like?

Even if turks say they love jews they still wont let you in EEC. Do you not understand your future is with Iran Pakistan Arabs at least we wont say you cant come to our house cos you is a Muslim????

Does US aid to Pakistan counts?

No it dont. That goes to bribe leaders. It is well known that Pakistanis dont like Americans. In any event it is clear from western press they hate Pakistan so obviously they are not getting what they want from Pakistan whereas Turkey is their good doll

India is certainly ahead of Iran, but not by decades.

Iran and Indian don't compare ourselves, there always a saudi or Turk to try and cause tensions.

That what they live to do.

all you guys need to grow the hell up...what's wrong with you people today, damn...

Why are Turks, Iranians and Pakistanis bashing each other instead of the aggressor which is mentioned in the topic of the thread

Because we are stupid. It's easy to put us against each other, very easy. Spark the flame a little and we'll turn it into a disastrous fire trying to prove to each other "we're better than you". :wave:

U r so lucky. Turks envy you. They love to be Europeans.

I am not talking about jet engines. i am talking about power plant turbines. Iran makes them. Turkey can not.

Turkey makes them... In Marmara region Sabanci invested 350 million dollars on that power plant which was made in Sabanci's own factory...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom