What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

U.S. Rescues Two Saudi Fighter Pilots After Splashdown Near Yemen

The U.S. Air Force and Navy rescued two Saudi pilots Friday after they ejected from their F-15 fighter over the Gulf of Aden during combat operations against Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The Saudi jet apparently suffered some mechanical problem forcing the pilots to eject. A U.S. Air Force Pave Hawk special operations helicopter and crew were dispatched from Djibouti to rescue the Saudi pilots.

Although their conditions are unknown, they were reported to be ambulatory. The Saudi jet and the two pilots went down in international waters. The rescue operation was coordinated by the USS Sterett, a guided-missile destroyer.

The entire operation took two hours. Saudi Arabia Thursday announced it bombed military installations in Yemen to weaken the Shiite rebels who chased the president out of the country.

U.S. Rescues Two Saudi Fighter Pilots After Splashdown Near Yemen - NBC News

ROFLMAO :rofl::lol:

@ResurgentIran
Lies after lies and lies keep lying mate

Iranians are making for themselves alot lot of stuff in their forums to make themselves feel better or rather they could get a mass heartattacks :lol:

They're going crazy, one guy was advising to send 5,000 suicide motorcycles into Saudi Arabia. :rofl:

The majority of them are downplaying this though. I've heard so much hilarious excuses. :lol:

The U.S. Air Force and Navy rescued two Saudi pilots Friday after they ejected from their F-15 fighter over the Gulf of Aden during combat operations against Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The Saudi jet apparently suffered some mechanical problem forcing the pilots to eject. A U.S. Air Force Pave Hawk special operations helicopter and crew were dispatched from Djibouti to rescue the Saudi pilots.

Although their conditions are unknown, they were reported to be ambulatory. The Saudi jet and the two pilots went down in international waters. The rescue operation was coordinated by the USS Sterett, a guided-missile destroyer.

The entire operation took two hours. Saudi Arabia Thursday announced it bombed military installations in Yemen to weaken the Shiite rebels who chased the president out of the country.

@ResurgentIran
Then put the source next time. It could be true now.

Lies after lies and lies keep lying mate

Yes because NBC news is a lie source :lol:
I know you're protecting your saudi masters, but don't go full retard kid.

Then put the source next time. It could be true now.

wtf are you blabbing on about? what do you mean "next time"? I had put the link as soon as I posted it here.

Brothers tell the name of missiles and bombs being used by Saudi Air Force in this mission

Welcome brother, unfortunately we don't have any infos about the types of missiles that being used in airstrikes because they surrounded the mission by secrecy . Also 90% of airstrikes were at night,so we couldn't get clear videos or infos , but as you know for every purpose there is a specific type of bombs.For example the weapons storages or thick concrete they may used bunker buster bombs (paveway) or JDAM.

I've no exact informations,but I think they used to much amounts of Mark bombs .:lol:

Unconfirmed

Anadolu Agency: Reports on an Egyptian Paratrooper insertion to protect Bab Almandab and Port Almicha

A local source from the coastal city of Almicha part of the Taiz province said they recieved news of an Egyptian Paratrooper insertion to protect the port of Almicha and the strategic Bab Almandab strait.

The source that preferred to remain anonymous added that coalition forces want to cut off the Houthis before taking the port of Almicha or the Bab Almandab strait.

#اليمن | #مصر | أنباء عن إنزال مظلي لقوات مصرية برية لحماية باب المندب وميناء المخا

قال مصدر محلي في مدينة المخا الساحلية التابعة لمحافظة تعز اليمنية، إنهم تلقوا أنباء عن إنزال مظلي لقوات برية مصرية، لحماية ميناء المخا ومضيق #باب_المندبالاستراتيجي.

وأضاف المصدر الذي فضل عدم الكشف عن اسمه لوكالة الأناضول أن "قوات التحالف تريد قطع الطريق على جماعة#الحوثي قبل أن يستولوا على ميناء المخا أو مضيق باب المندب".

FB link right now, once an article is released I'll post.

They're going crazy, one guy was advising to send 5,000 suicide motorcycles into Saudi Arabia. :rofl:

If Saudi Arabia sends ground forces to Yemen, I'm sure Sadr would send 50,000 Mahdi Army soldiers to invade Saudi Arabia. :confused:

@ResurgentIran

1 F-15S shot down?

Iranian officials are warning of ballistic missile attacks on SA as per RT. Coalition air power needs to track & destroy Scuds and line up Patriots on the border.

Which is a sane and balanced opinion. The Houthi's are a terror cult though and do by no means represent the Zaydi community of Yemen which traditionally always had close and cordial ties with KSA. Look no further back than to the Yemeni civil war of the 1960's and in more recent times. Also the Zaydi's are very close to Sunnis, especially of the Hanafi and Shafi'i fiqh. There is even a sizable Zaydi community within KSA.

This has little to do with a Sunni-Shia conflict. It's more an internal Yemeni struggle that outsiders (a certain Mullah regime) try to hijack. It's bound in the North/South divide in Yemen, bad policy of all parties involved and most importantly Ali Abdullah Saleh and his gang. Read up on him and his son. It's basically a power struggle and the Houthi's are used as cannon fodder by Saleh. The opposition which has the vast majority of the support in Yemen has to unite and form a common ground. Opposition political parties, Southern separatists, Northern separatists, Southern Communists, Islamists, nationalists have to find a common ground. A bunch of rednecks and a cult (Houthi's) cannot rule an ancient country like Yemen regardless of Yemen being full of problems for a long time now. Just take a look at their leaders and spokesmen. They are high on qat 24/7 and making silly speeches and threats while they are bombed back to a pre-historic age.

Yemen deserves better and will get better.

Great post. I think you should contribute more on this and suggest ideas to diffuse the situation before it gets out of hand. Trust me: There will not be any 'winners' in this conflict in that region--and extending to Pakistan. Both KSA and Iran are formidable powers.
The only beneficiaries would be people thousands of miles away or their so-called 'outpost' in that region.

Back
Top Bottom