What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Sudanese captured Pilot

index.php

It's now the end of the Spring Break in Saudi Arabia and people are returning from their vacations in the South.. You people put yourselves in such awkward situations..:man_in_love:

Wtf
I mean this saudia we are talking about. Its not like ksa has a "florida" of their own, from which they can return from so called spring break. lol

Wtf
I mean this saudia we are talking about. Its not like ksa has a "florida" of their own, from which they can return from so called spring break. lol

Come on, don't try to act funny, it's called a break or if you like a holiday which I'm spending it's last day.. I think you guys shouldn't get that low by crazily rifiling through internet for any silly little thing to show off with against such huge humiliation to Iran and it's allies. I mean look at what a member in one of your forums wrote:

"Reportedly US Mil says its rescued two Saudi pilots today when they ejected over the Gulf of Aden during combat operations against rebels in Yemen."

:what:

This is the first time I see him so mad ..:rofl:

This guy is in Lebanon and tells us all his party is about is resisting Israel. Of course also supporting resistance movements in region. What he means by that is Shia PERSIAN agenda movements to expand Persian empire. He sent his forces to syria, Iraq , Bahrain and Yemen. He got in one war with Israel which he said didn't expect to happen and woukdve never done what he did if it started war. He already stated he'll only attack Israel if it attacks Iran's nuclear sites.

Arabs need to not fall for the Israeli propaganda that they hate Iran and Hezbollah. These are وجهين لنفس العمل

They both are targeting Ahl Al Sunnah and both love each other. You should see on Western forums how iranians and Israelis get along so well. I ask my Arab brothers to stop falling for Israeli ploys where they claim Iran is their sole enemy. If Iran falls, trust me it would be most scary time for Israel. This is just a مسرحية for us Arabs to fall for.

I'm sure most of you know this but unfortunately some of us are falling for the مسرحية.

If 3 F-22Ps are in ops near Yemen then yes only one fully operational F-22P is left for defense and it will have support from 4-5 nearly retired Type-21s which only had SAMs in April-2014 (don't know now what is there status) and one OHP which is not a fully armed ship now.

It also means that the defense responsibility is now heavily on P-3s with other MPA, Missile Crafts, and Subs.
Defence against who India we have nukes and India knows it

I don't know what would be the extent of our involvement but I think that we're absolutely clear on two things:

(i) An attack on KSA will be considered an attack on Pakistan and so if KSA's territorial integrity is threatened; Pakistan won't sit by idly

(ii) If, however, KSA's territorial integrity is not threatened we do not wish to partake in a conflict that has the propensity of becoming a Sunni vs Shia thing
We are taking part Naval Ships and Fighter Jets are in Saudi Arabia more will go soon taking part in bombings

@Oscar

Looks like SEAD/DEAD, CAP, destroying Scuds/WSF's and C&C infra mission is in full swing. Ground invasion will begin soon.

Last edited:
U.S. Rescues Two Saudi Fighter Pilots After Splashdown Near Yemen

The U.S. Air Force and Navy rescued two Saudi pilots Friday after they ejected from their F-15 fighter over the Gulf of Aden during combat operations against Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The Saudi jet apparently suffered some mechanical problem forcing the pilots to eject. A U.S. Air Force Pave Hawk special operations helicopter and crew were dispatched from Djibouti to rescue the Saudi pilots.

Although their conditions are unknown, they were reported to be ambulatory. The Saudi jet and the two pilots went down in international waters. The rescue operation was coordinated by the USS Sterett, a guided-missile destroyer.

The entire operation took two hours. Saudi Arabia Thursday announced it bombed military installations in Yemen to weaken the Shiite rebels who chased the president out of the country.

U.S. Rescues Two Saudi Fighter Pilots After Splashdown Near Yemen - NBC News

ROFLMAO :rofl::lol:

@ResurgentIran

Back
Top Bottom