What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

It could be true, Sudan shouldn't use it's old fighter jets in this conflict.

No my brother.Sudan's fighters looks like this :

Sudan_Air_Force_Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-29SE_%289-12SE%29_MTI-2.jpg

Sudan_Air_Force_Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-29SE_%289-12SE%29_MTI-1.jpg

061971.jpg

Yemen never really owned HAWKs. So the only supplier that could have given the Houthis that is Iran. However, upon closer inspection I am inclined to believe that the systems I quoted mistakenly as HAWKs are probably Early model Sa-6s what were in service with Yemen. The only actual worthwhile capability would be the rumoured "Tor" weapon systems were ordered but whether they were delivered or not is another question.

What is actually funny or rather ironic is that the same GCC military that refused to undertake operations against ISIS until it was provided "sufficient guarantees of CSAR" because those were good terrorists to them is now attacking full fledged with whatever it has at its disposal since this problem has gotten into its actual backyard.

KUB/SA-6 doubt they're operational and if they were the Houthis wouldn't know where to begin with them unless they still had defected personnel operating with them.

SA-6.jpg

So, since Iran has this golden opportunity to prove that these stuff are not mock ups, why did it submit to Wahabis warning not to even get close to Yemen? Anyway, your regime officials were really good boys! They listen and submit politely to orders.

Iran has not entered this conflict directly. It has no need for it to get directly involved. So far, all these air strikes have accomplished jack and will continue to give no outcome. Only way is for the takfiri army to enter Yemen via ground, and then :D you'll see saudis flying in the air, in pieces :rofl:

Long time no see..:-)
What would you try to ruin it? Screw you. :angry:

Long time indeed, brother.
I'm just stating the truth. There's two angles to this, from my understanding:
- this war goes against our policy of seeing division amongst the Muslim Ummah; our role should've have been that of the mediator to end this conflict;
- our hands are already full with the Taliban right now; imagine if Iran now starts supporting terrorism in Pakistan too. We really can't afford to fight a 2, possibly 3 front war (Talibs in the North-West, Iranian-mischief in the South-West, LOC in the North-East).

Those guys in the photographs you quoted aren't exactly model citizens by a long shot.

And Pakistanis by and large don't want to have anything to do with any Iran-KSA show-down 'cause such a thing will always have sectarian undertones.

That said most Pakistanis will take strong exception to anything that threatens the territorial integrity of KSA and would want to help out in any reasonable way to ensure that KSA isn't threatened

The last part of your post is the most important thing. Most of the 450 million Arabs and 1.6 billion Muslims won't allow that to happen either especially not if the safety of Makkah and Madinah and Hijaz as a whole is threatened. That won't change regardless of who is in power in KSA and in those countries.

In any case KSA has enough of power to defend itself against the North Korea of the ME and plenty of powerful allies that support it. As confirmed in recent days for all to see.

Pakistan's support, as an old trusted ally, has mostly been political. I don't think that you will get involved other than with your navy in the Arabian Sea.

KSA, the GCC and our Arab brothers and sisters have already provided an massive army. It's mostly to send a message to our enemies. Mess with us and this is what will happen.

Last edited:
What is actually funny or rather ironic is that the same GCC military that refused to undertake operations against ISIS until it was provided "sufficient guarantees of CSAR" because those were good terrorists to them is now attacking full fledged with whatever it has at its disposal since this problem has gotten into its actual backyard.

Let them attack, they can keep bombing via air and it will accomplish nothing. Matter of fact, the houthis gained even more ground today. They can do nothing, if they try and enter via ground, they'll be humiliated even worst than 2009.

Yemen never really owned HAWKs. So the only supplier that could have given the Houthis that is Iran. However, upon closer inspection I am inclined to believe that the systems I quoted mistakenly as HAWKs are probably Early model Sa-6s what were in service with Yemen. The only actual worthwhile capability would be the rumoured "Tor" weapon systems were ordered but whether they were delivered or not is another question.

Which is logical..? I thought that responding to a closer and more immediate threat should always takes priority.

ISIS poses an immediate threat to the Iraqi and Syrian regimes, which I for one don't care much about and wouldn't mind seeing crumble fighting ISIS or any other party for that matter.

Show me where I made that claim the planes were shot down.Go one, then we'll see who is lying here. I would not post such news unless I had pictures etc to back it up with. You back up your statements with 5 year old child level of analysis :lol:

Houthis represent Iran ,so " you" belongs to both .I didn't mean you personally .It's my mistake , I meant that Houthis who claimed that not you ,but that doesn't matter you're same with different bodies.:partay:

The last part of your post is the most important thing. Most of the 450 million Arabs and 1.6 billion Muslims won't allow that to happen either especially not if the safety of Makkah and Madinah and Hijaz as a whole is threatened. That won't change regardless of who is in power in KSA and in those countries.

In any case KSA has enough of power to defend itself against the North Korea of the ME and plenty of powerful allies that support it. As confirmed in recent days for all to see.

Pakistan's support, as an old trusted ally, has mostly been political. I don't think that you will get involved other than with your navy in the Arabian Sea.

I don't know what would be the extent of our involvement but I think that we're absolutely clear on two things:

(i) An attack on KSA will be considered an attack on Pakistan and so if KSA's territorial integrity is threatened; Pakistan won't sit by idly

(ii) If, however, KSA's territorial integrity is not threatened we do not wish to partake in a conflict that has the propensity of becoming a Sunni vs Shia thing

Houthis represent Iran ,so " you" belongs to both .I didn't mean you personally .It's my mistake , I meant that Houthis who claimed that not you ,but that doesn't matter you're same with different bodies.:partay:

Houthis would have risen with or without Iran. Of course Iranian help did catalyse their advancement but their rise was inevitable.

Long time indeed, brother.
I'm just stating the truth. There's two angles to this, from my understanding:
- this war goes against our policy of seeing division amongst the Muslim Ummah; our role should've have been that of the mediator to end this conflict;
- our hands are already full with the Taliban right now; imagine if Iran now starts supporting terrorism in Pakistan too. We really can't afford to fight a 2, possibly 3 front war (Talibs in the North-West, Iranian-mischief in the South-West, LOC in the North-East).
Yes, you're right. I understand now.

Iran has not entered this conflict directly. It has no need for it to get directly involved. So far, all these air strikes have accomplished jack and will continue to give no outcome. Only way is for the takfiri army to enter Yemen via ground, and then :D you'll see saudis flying in the air, in pieces :rofl:
I think there is no need to rush into talking about the ground attack already. Let's first enjoy every single moment of the air ones. Ground attack will come, and when it does, don't worry we gonna have alot of fun talking and laughing here.

Houthis would have risen with or without Iran. Of course Iranian help did catalyse their advancement but their rise was inevitable.
Nah, it really wasn't lol. They represent perhaps 8% of the Yemeni people and there are a lot of other militant groups in Yemen that oppose the houthis. Without Iran support they would be just another gang in Yemen. There's been talks of a 'national dialogue' which I think is very necessary to prevent a civil war similar to that of Syria.

My Persian neighbor ,Iran sought help for Houthis not because he has a green eyes or blond hair :D
Iran did that because she wants an influence in the Arabian Peninsula to achieve its goals.( Iran is expansionist country)

Back
Top Bottom