What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Just a look at these people and you can tell they're from that slightly extreme fringe of society. Madrassa students, all of them.
I'm afraid most Pakistanis do not actually support involvement with this operation.
Long time no see..:-)
What would you try to ruin it? Screw you. :angry:

Sudan shouldn't have been allowed to step in with it's air force..

Sudan along with Libya during the time Gadaffi improved relations with West after the fall of Saddam Hussain but again Libya signed agreements to let Russians control its ports and during that period only Saudi Arabia and Egypt convinced Sudan that it will create in more bloodshed.

South Sudan got separated from Sudan but still fighting is going on between the South Sudan Government and main rebel faction.

Sudan become ally of Egypt

Just a look at these people and you can tell they're from that slightly extreme fringe of society. Madrassa students, all of them.
I'm afraid most Pakistanis do not actually support involvement with this operation.

The dude in the first picture addressing the crowd is Hafiz Saeed ! o_O

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The previous parts is from the Yemeni destroyed planes ::lol::lol:

CBIrlEYUcAAnNqE.jpg:large

Stupid terrorists .
It could be true, Sudan shouldn't use it's old fighter jets in this conflict.

Is it not attack is supposed to be considered as an attack on a independent nation? How come US and other UN agencies are turning blind eye....Sometimes i feel, SA is siding with US and West to make sure that whatever it does against Iran interest should be tolerated by the West...Strange politics...That is why ...this palestine issue is never getting resolved and the Muslim world rather than blaming their own people, start blaming the whole world except their own stake holder who does not want this issue to be resolved...

Is it not attack is supposed to be considered as an attack on a independent nation? How come US and other UN agencies are turning blind eye....Sometimes i feel, SA is siding with US and West to make sure that whatever it does against Iran interest should be tolerated by the West...Strange politics...That is why ...this palestine issue is never getting resolved and the Muslim world rather than blaming their own people, start blaming the whole world except their own stake holder who does not want this issue to be resolved...

UN is a joke. That's all that needs to be said.

Saudi logic. If it is similar colour then it is the same. :lol:
I suppose the captured pilot will also be houthi actor?

Captured pilot ?! :rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's your morals lies x lies .Previous hours you said that there was 2 Saudi aircrafts destroyed and the pilots arrested .:lol::lol:
It's your 2nd joke, I'm sure ti's not the final one.We'll see alots of jokes soon.:enjoy:

Perhaps these were ones owned by Yemen itself? If Iran were to supplied Houthi with Hawk, thy would supply them with digitalized version, like the one below called shalamche:

shalamshe.jpg

reportirt20110904160133043.jpg

09_04_2011_13_15_34.jpg

I don't see Iran supplying them with anything more advance like Raad or sayyad systems.
These shalamche missile should be in abundance in Iran.

Yemen never really owned HAWKs. So the only supplier that could have given the Houthis that is Iran. However, upon closer inspection I am inclined to believe that the systems I quoted mistakenly as HAWKs are probably Early model Sa-6s what were in service with Yemen. The only actual worthwhile capability would be the rumoured "Tor" weapon systems were ordered but whether they were delivered or not is another question.

What is actually funny or rather ironic is that the same GCC military that refused to undertake operations against ISIS until it was provided "sufficient guarantees of CSAR" because those were good terrorists to them is now attacking full fledged with whatever it has at its disposal since this problem has gotten into its actual backyard.

:smitten:
@Armstrong Damn you for provoking me to spell unspeakble things toward you. Damn you damn you damn you ...:angry:

Another thing why the phuck was your recent military parade recorded in very low resolution videos? Are you stupid?:close_tema:

@Horus Heey you!! :angry: Give him the freaking infaction, now!

Those guys in the photographs you quoted aren't exactly model citizens by a long shot.

And Pakistanis by and large don't want to have anything to do with any Iran-KSA show-down 'cause such a thing will always have sectarian undertones.

That said most Pakistanis will take strong exception to anything that threatens the territorial integrity of KSA and would want to help out in any reasonable way to ensure that KSA isn't threatened.

Captured pilot ?! :rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's your morals lies x lies .Previous hours you said that there was 2 Saudi aircrafts destroyed and the pilots arrested .:lol::lol:
It's your 2nd joke, I'm sure ti's not the final one.We'll see alots of jokes soon.:enjoy:

Show me where I made that claim the planes were shot down.Go one, then we'll see who is lying here. I would not post such news unless I had pictures etc to back it up with. You back up your statements with 5 year old child level of analysis :lol:

Perhaps these were ones owned by Yemen itself? If Iran were to supplied Houthi with Hawk, thy would supply them with digitalized version, like the one below called shalamche:

shalamshe.jpg

reportirt20110904160133043.jpg

09_04_2011_13_15_34.jpg

I don't see Iran supplying them with anything more advance like Raad or sayyad systems.
These shalamche missile should be in abundance in Iran.
So, since Iran has this golden opportunity to prove that these stuff are not mock ups, why did it submit to Wahabis warning not to even get close to Yemen? Anyway, your regime officials were really good boys! They listen and submit politely to orders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom