What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Your desperation is really pathetic. But it is understandable. After all, you are being surrounded. Oman is pretty much neutral but in fact, it is a pro-Iran nation amongst you guys. Iraq is an honorable ally of Iran. Yemen has fallen out of your hands. Jordan is a nobody dependent on foreign aid. Kuwait is just doing its balancing act between Iran, Iraq and KSA so that it wont get invaded. And Qatar is secretively financing MB to take over Saudi Arabia. UAE is waiting to switch side. The last piece on this chess board is Bahrain. Iran has saved it for the last and will move it when your end is close. Just to spite you. :lol:

KSA is the most influential Muslim country on the planet and whenever KSA will be in danger 99% of the Islamic world will react in our favor. Simply due to KSA (Arabia) being the home of Makkah, Madinah and being the cradle of Islam.

GCC Is a 2 trillion dollar economy and KSA has the support of the entire Arab world expect Algeria and Iraq who are neutral and who do not matter, the West, China and most Islamic states.

This is just an internal Arab conflict that you have nothing to do with really outside of some covert support and some wilayat al-faqih cult brainwashing. That's all there is to it. Iran can be used to crush any opposition that we do not like as people hate Iran more than Israel in the Arab and Muslim world.:lol:

Worry about feeding your hungry people and then talk. A few days ago barefooted Balochs killed 5 times as many Iranian border guards in the span of minutes as the entire Saudi Arabian casualties (3) in Operation Decisive Storm that has now lasted for 16 days.

You are high on heroin like millions of Farsis. Slow down on all the drugs.

he says you arabs are jarabs. u think he knows hes an arab or should we keep it a secret ? the guy is messed up i dont want to tell him the truth then he will have a nervous breakdown!! poor thing! too much sucky sucky messed up his brain!

man you must be qasim sulaimany! o_O
damn it you got us man. we surrender

Enslaved beggar Gypsies who do not know who their great-grandfather where cannot be Arabs. His Arab owner gave his grandfather a surname and now he thinks that he is an Arab.:lol:

Yes. The reason being that strategically Houthis have to just survive and hold ground to defeat Saudi objectives and goals. While Saudis have to go into Yemen and put a puppet regime in place if they want to be seen as victorious. Houthis know that you guys do not have the courage to do it. At the end of the day, what matters is who is holding the ground. And it is not Saudis.

Then, let's celebrate Huthis victory with more fireworks::partay:

man you must be qasim sulaimany! o_O
damn it you got us man. we surrender
I like it how simply Iranians turn their humiliation and defeats into victories. :blink:

At the rate the Arabs and Persians are spewing hatred, the only one left discussing this thread will be the Indians and Pakistanis.. along with the odd Sri Lankan the rest will be banned from the thread(and all others like it)

At the rate the Arabs and Persians are spewing hatred, the only one left discussing this thread will be the Indians and Pakistanis.. along with the odd Sri Lankan the rest will be banned from the thread(and all others like it)
Meh. Indians don't really care about these happenings in Middle East like the Pakistani's do. I doubt they'd give a damn if all the Saudis and Yemenis killed each other down to the last man.

Indians are interested here because:
1. Its just giving them a bit of masturbation that Indian military pulled out so many Indians and foreigners. Vanity is our biggest sin.
2. The Pakistani's are interested and therefore Indians feel religiously obliged to get involved and say something sanctimonious and point out how Pakistanis are wrong.

KSA is the most influential Muslim country on the planet and whenever KSA will be in danger 99% of the Islamic world will react in our favor. Simply due to KSA (Arabia) being the home of Makkah, Madinah and being the cradle of Islam.

GCC Is a 2 trillion dollar economy and KSA has the support of the entire Arab world expect Algeria and Iraq who are neutral and who do not matter, the West, China and most Islamic states.

I think GCC did offered Iraq to come under GCC umbrella during the time of Iraqi PM Maalik.

Meh. Indians don't really care about these happenings in Middle East like the Pakistani's do. I doubt they'd give a damn if all the Saudis and Yemenis killed each other down to the last man.

Indians are interested here because:
1. Its just giving them a bit of masturbation that Indian military pulled out so many Indians and foreigners. Vanity is our biggest sin.
2. The Pakistani's are interested and therefore Indians feel religiously obliged to get involved and say something sanctimonious and point out how Pakistanis are wrong.

Indians do care what is happening in Middle east as we are immediate neighbors. Millions of Indian immigrants send billions from the GCC as foreign exchange and the trade between India and Arab world is around 180 $ billion.

No need to deny the fact that you are gypsy who is a loyal dog to his occupiers al SALOOL

The biggest insult to is calling you saudi because you are slaves if you weren't slaves call your selves hijazi or other thinks

You are the dogs of the iranians,British,French,turks, and Americans you are conquered and enslaved who name their country after their filthy gypsy kawlia bediuon family of al SALOOL

Just to remind you who is conquered dog
Shapur II's Arab campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are known by all arabs as filthiest people on the planet on holiest land on earth :lol:
He's trolling, no need to answer him like this. They are almost a black african negroid slave country already (looking at their soccer team), I'm sure they are more than the still a large minority of 10% which Al-hasani claims.... lol. Still it needs some more time for them to mix further. They say saudi arabia is becoming more negroid day by day.

Also I gave many persian examples to him, from Persian buyids who blinded arab sunni abbasid kings, to this persian man descent of persian kings:
Abū-Tāhir Al-Jannābī - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think we should ignore trolling.

He's trolling, no need to answer him like this. They are almost a black african negroid slave country already (looking at their soccer team) .. lol. It needs some more for mixing. They say saudi arabia is becoming more negroid day by day.

Also I gave many persian examples to him, from Persian buyids, to this persian man descent of persian kings:
Abū-Tāhir Al-Jannābī - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think we should ignore trolling.

By the how much far is Ethoipia or Eritrea from Saudi Arabia ?

ethiopia.JPG

By the how much far is Ethoipia or Eritrea from Saudi Arabia ?
We don't deny that Iran has 2 to 3% arabs or that Saudi Arabia has a large negroid population. But some racists want to deny this and constantly troll about their semito-cushite mixed negroid saudi race being superior.

We don't deny that Iran has 2 to 3% arabs or that Saudi Arabia has a large negroid population. But some racists want to deny this and constantly troll about their semito-cushite mixed negroid saudi race being superior.

I dont think that Saudis deny this. Hazarath Bilal was from Habash.

CCQ5yuTVIAAJnwf.jpg

A poetry by Masjid Al-Haram imam praising Decisive Storm:

The ones who don't like that can anytime cry a river.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom