What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

If true than Iran too stupid to send their soldiers there...

10-04-15-288088329.jpg

One of them

The outcome. Saudi stooges will be defeated, the remaining ones will join alqaeda.

Alqaeda airforce will continue to assist the alqaeda ground forces. Alqaeda inte men either continues and turns against KSA, or continue to suffer setbacks and eventually turn IS. KSA and evil co will support alqaeda/IS and when it turns against them they realize that the only force which could stop alqaeda is the Yemeni allied forces.

So basically the stooges and idiots got themselves in a conflict without knowing how to end it.

Foreign Ground forces will suffer massive setbacks in Yemen.
Be assured that we know exactly what we're doing.

"Both you and rakan don't know how to debate and that comment and Rakans comment was unworthy and against the forum rules which invokes us not to involve ourselves in personal attacks. if you noticed both comments were deleted and you could have been banned. Also if you see an aggressive post you should report it not drag yourself to the same level. By the way yes. Rakan's posts are very sectarian and often hate filled. But you can do better by ignoring him and reporting the posts.

For your information, my post wasn't deleted, I deleted it myself because I didn't want a negative post. Anyway, I've tried to come to this board and be positive and none of my posts are racists or against any religion.

But, of course, you have the complete right to give me a negative rating and I respect that. Thanks for reading my concern.

Last edited:
Yes, it has. Go to the nearest Zoroastrian temple around you and cry there by saying "Ya Ahura Mazda madad ".

Good, keep working on your Persian, although intellectually you have achieved nothing in that field, but linguistically, you are improving. Keep spending days and nights learning new words and phrases in Farsi, it might come in handy in some random forum like this. :)

Last edited:
Why should I cry about saudis reciting poems near a cube and a stolen demolished meteorite stone? lol
Abū-Tāhir Al-Jannābī - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm just showing your hypocrite behavior of telling others not to bring politics into mecca.

That's why I was rude to you since I knew you are nothing but an athesit Persian. You tried to bring Mecca into discussion as a provocation. The good news is the head of your state considers himself a ruler on behalf of an imaginary Arab man. %95 of the World's population thinks he is an imaginary figure. Yet, his birth day is a national holiday in what used to be called "Persia".

That's why I was rude to you since I knew you are nothing but an athesit Persian. You tried to bring Mecca into discussion as a provocation. The good news is the head of your state considers himself a ruler on behalf of an imaginary Arab man. %95 of the World's population thinks he is an imaginary figure. Yet, his birth day is a national holiday in "Persia".
Well I'm not an atheist, but I've my personal view on religious symbolism. Yes we believe more parts of the middle east should listen to our wise leader who fights terrorism. Middle eastern, central asian people and Muslims should unite in war against terrorism. Even Christians should join us.

Good, keep working on your Persian, although intellectually you have achieved nothing in that field, but linguistically, you are improving. Keep spending days and nights learning new words and phrases in Farsi, it might come in handy in some random forum like this. :)

Learning the enemy's language is a strength. Though, pay attention here that both "ya", and "madad " are Arabic words.

Well I'm not an atheist, but I've my personal view on religious symbolism. Yes we believe more parts of the middle east should listen to our wise leader who fights terrorism. Middle eastern, central asian people and Muslims should unite in war against terrorism. Even Christians should join us.

You may not be an athesit, having seen your posts before, it is clear that you are either agnostic or uncertain about what you are. But, surly you are not a Shia Persian. Like many of the new generation Persians, faith is loosing grounds among you guys and massive waves of disbelife are emerging. Thanks to the fantastic 1979 revolution.

Last edited:
they say that this donkey is a iranian soldier....:-)

CCQPARyUsAI2Pfc.jpg

Almost certainly untrue. Probably a false flag to encourage certain countries who weren't that interested in joining KSA's war.

It would seem unlikely that, even if Iran would send a few advisers, they would place them in Aden.

Apr 11, 2015, SPA -- Brig. Gen. Ahmed bin Hasan Asiri, consultant at the minister of defense's office and spokesman of the Coalition Forces, said that the air operations are continued due to the plans, stressing that the goals are achieved on the ground.

In his daily press briefing held today at Riyadh Airbase, Brig. Asiri said that the initial statistics are disclosed that the coalition forces have implemented about 1,200 air strikes.

Asiri added that the aim of the air campaign is to destroy enemy's air defense and the sites of the ballistic missiles, stressing the coalition forces are working to disrupt the Houthi movements on the ground in order to prevent them of logistics and supply processes.

'We accurately implemented the air operations following movements of targets on the ground. The aircraft should be continuously existed in the Yemeni airspace. Therefore, the number of air strikes are increased,' Asiri said.

--More
20:10 LOCAL TIME 17:10 GMT

Saudi army tanks are seen deployed near the Saudi-Yemeni border, in southwestern Saudi Arabia, on April 9, 2015
3089286035.jpg

A member of the Saudi border guard holds position at a look-out point on the Saudi-Yemeni border, in southwest
1173479769.jpg

A Saudi soldier stands on top of an APC armoured personnel carrier at a post on the Saudi-Yemeni border, in
2022820073.jpg

Members of the Saudi border guard are stationed at a look-out point on the Saudi-Yemeni border, in southwester
3400602873.jpg

Hundreds of kilometres from the battle for the city, the Border Guard force — supported by Saudi artillery and army troops — have reinforced the kingdom’s frontier along the Al Houthi’s traditional north Yemen stronghold of Sadaa.

“We took control of all the high points,” the officer says atop the three-storey observation tower on a sandy hill, which even a four-wheel drive vehicle struggles to ascend.

The post, named Tayash, was established one month ago. On the roof, two machine gunners aim their weapons out over the deserted brownish-green valley stretching for several kilometres towards Yemen’s scrubby mountains.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom