What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that is funny.

Pakistani parliament voted UNANIMOUSLY against joining Saudi Arabia. Do you know what it means? It means there was not even a single person in Pakistani parliament in favor of joining Saudis.

So per your comment above, what does it prove? You yourself have raised this issue.
The Decisive Storm is going on with or without Pakistan:

Saudis have already lost the conflict. All their primary objectives are in garbage bin now. From forcing Houthis out of the equation to forming a "Sunni" block.
yeah what else ? :pop:

Like I said before you scums admit you are a rapists and invaders

How come iran occupying arab lands if the arab scums came to khuzestan as barefoot hungry animals these hungry animals say iran is occupying them while they forgot that they are invaders and occupiers scums

If they don't like iran they should get out

If iran is a shit hole than why your animals immgrated their from your poor shit najdi desert looking for water and food:lol:
you need help man.. go see a shrink il pay the bill

Bahahaha UAE is angry with Pakistan : “The Arabian Gulf is in a dangerous confrontation, its strategic security is on the edge, and the moment of truth distinguishes between the real ally and the ally of media and statements,”

UAE slams Pak vote on Yemen

This was a major blow to the failed coalition. Back to the drawing board, maybe the "royals" of UAE should offer to send in their troops.

yeah what else ? :pop:

you need help man.. go see a shrink il pay the bill

I know exactly what will help him. My big fat willy and a few bullets when the job has been done. First he need to suck his kawliya ajami masters dry though. He is a very busy Gypsy. The main dish will be eaten at my place though.

Who does not take pride in mass-murdering scum of the planet and conquering them on all fronts?:lol:

Stick to your Kawliya Ajami section where you can suck your masters dry. No Arab is interested at even seeing you around here. We don't like filth and you are filth. Stop writing to me cretin and wasting my time.

FSA should bomb your terror Wilayat al-Faqih cult madrassa if you are not a refugee rat based in the US or Canada as I suspect.:lol:
The scum is you all the world call you arab jarab terrorists scums

Go see you image in Hollywood

You animals are like the slave cheap with no honor like your African cousins everybody sell you

Don't forget this iranian quete

"The dog in Isfahan drink cold water while the saudi struggle for a lizard in the desert "

Every body taking pride in killing you from roman to persian to french and British to ethopians and Russians and finally Americans and israel:lol:

You animals are like the slave cheap with no honor like your African cousins everybody sell you

"The dog in Isfahan drink cold water while the saudi struggle for a lizard in the desert "

Every body taking pride in killing you from roman to persian to french and British to ethopians and Russians and finally Americans and israel:lol:

You have been enslaved by us for 1500 years Gypsy. Your ancestors were already impaled by our willies in the millions. There is no escaping and no honor left. As I said go suck your kawliya ajami masters dry as a good Gypsy beggar that you are.:lol: Go join your Rafidi brothers in Syria and return headless.:lol:

Bahahaha UAE is angry with Pakistan : “The Arabian Gulf is in a dangerous confrontation, its strategic security is on the edge, and the moment of truth distinguishes between the real ally and the ally of media and statements,”

UAE slams Pak vote on Yemen

This was a major blow to the failed coalition. Back to the drawing board, maybe the "royals" of UAE send in their troops.

UAE anger has geopolitical reasons behind it. Since, for Gwadar to become operational, you need three elements. Chinese investment and connection, Iranian oil pipeline and refinery in Gwadar (to refuel the ships) and an independent Pakistan capable of standing for its own interests rather than those of Arabs.

If Gwadar is operationalized, it will become direct competitor of Dubai, competing for FDI and business there. This has huge implications for UAE, needless to say. Specially if prices of oil remain low since UAE will be more dependent on transit trade of Dubai when oil prices are low.

wow you must be in real pain.. its ok i understand being a refugee feels like sht. again if you need help let me know. i can arrange a shrink for you in lebanon. he will fix you in no time

So, Huthis won? :lol: You Iranians are fun..

Yes. The reason being that strategically Houthis have to just survive and hold ground to defeat Saudi objectives and goals. While Saudis have to go into Yemen and put a puppet regime in place if they want to be seen as victorious. Houthis know that you guys do not have the courage to do it. At the end of the day, what matters is who is holding the ground. And it is not Saudis.

wow you must be in real pain.. its ok i understand being a refugee feels like sht. again if you need help let me know. i can arrange a shrink for you in lebanon. he will fix you in no time

I would be angry too if I was a enslaved Gypsy beggar and if my mouth was dry all the time because I was sucking Kawliya Ajamis 24/7. He is even imprisoned in a madrassa founded by them. Poor thing.:lol: We should donate some money for him if you know what I mean.

I would be angry too if I was a enslaved Gypsy beggar and if my mouth was dry all the time because I was sucking Kawliya Ajamis 24/7. He is even imprisoned in a madrassa founded by them. Poor thing.:lol:

Your desperation is really pathetic. But it is understandable. After all, you are being surrounded. Oman is pretty much neutral but in fact, it is a pro-Iran nation amongst you guys. Iraq is an honorable ally of Iran. Yemen has fallen out of your hands. Jordan is a nobody dependent on foreign aid. Kuwait is just doing its balancing act between Iran, Iraq and KSA so that it wont get invaded. And Qatar is secretively financing MB to take over Saudi Arabia. UAE is waiting to switch side. The last piece on this chess board is Bahrain. Iran has saved it for the last and will move it when your end is close. Just to spite you. :lol:

I would be angry too if I was a enslaved Gypsy beggar and if my mouth was dry all the time because I was sucking Kawliya Ajamis 24/7. He is even imprisoned in a madrassa founded by them. Poor thing.:lol: We should donate some money for him if you know what I mean.
he says you arabs are jarabs. u think he knows hes an arab or should we keep it a secret ? the guy is messed up i dont want to tell him the truth then he will have a nervous breakdown!! poor thing! too much sucky sucky messed up his brain!

Your desperation is really pathetic. But it is understandable. After all, you are being surrounded. Oman is pretty much neutral but in fact, it is a pro-Iran nation amongst you guys. Iraq is an honorable ally of Iran. Yemen has fallen out of your hands. Jordan is a nobody dependent on foreign aid. Kuwait is just doing its balancing act between Iran, Iraq and KSA so that it wont get invaded. And Qatar is secretively financing MB to take over Saudi Arabia. UAE is waiting to switch side. The last piece on this chess board is Bahrain. Iran has saved it for the last and will move it when your end is close. Just to spite you. :lol:
man you must be qasim sulaimany! o_O
damn it you got us man. we surrender

Back
Top Bottom