What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

It really is something to see the Saudis and Iranians fighting with each other; reminds me of a class of Kindergarteners I had to once teach ! :lol:

If only the both of them could just learn to behave themselves for a few decades ! :argh:

Ahhhh where are Shah Faisal and Reza Shah when you need them ? :(

bro as i remember we are democratic country not kingdom .
That's exactly what I'm saying for the 5th time, Pakistani representatives decide that unless you think you are the representative of all Pakistanis. As you yourself know, the coalition doesn't need other countries military help, the coalition already have far more firepower than it's needed. However, the coalition need moral support to give it the desired legitimacy. Pakistan can be neutral of course and that may not affect the operation much but don't expect any help when you need it.

It really is something to see the Saudis and Iranians fighting with each other; reminds me of a class of Kindergarteners I had to once teach ! :lol:

If only the both of them could just learn to behave themselves for a few decades ! :argh:

Ahhhh where are Shah Faisal and Reza Shah when you need them ? :(

How is Iran fighting the Saudis? Did Iran send planes to air strike jeddah?

That's exactly what I'm saying for the 5th time, Pakistani representatives decide that unless you think you are the representative of all Pakistanis. As you yourself know, the coalition doesn't need other countries military help, the coalition already have far more firepower than it's needed. However, the coalition need moral support to give it the desired legitimacy. Pakistan can be neutral of course and that may not affect the operation much but don't expect any help when you need it.

I speak for all Pakistanis ! :smokin:

Even if you want my moral support I expect to be invited to Amman, given a tour of the city, have Jordanian's finest cuisines served and get to see you used as a punching bag by some Jordanian female special forces operative ! :azn:

From Iraq to Lebanon to Syria - You both have been slugging it out with each other and in the process tearing apart the social fabric of the Muslim World with your Sunni-Shia bull sh*t ! I won't be surprised if the reports of Iranians supporting the Houthis turn out to be true.

that is what i love to say no more help from outside live in peace and solve the problems in pakistan . outside help always cause problems sir.yes sure Arabs can fight each other and they are capable of but Pakistan must not even do moral support to any side just we need Pakistan shut her ears eyes and tongue once forever .

its 2015 and both of you made Iraq - Syria - Lebanon - and Yemen your play ground . no one is saint here

From Iraq to Lebanon to Syria - You both have been slugging it out with each other and in the process tearing apart the social fabric of the Muslim World with your Sunni-Shia bull sh*t ! I won't be surprised if the reports of Iranians supporting the Houthis turn out to be true.

Dude, they joined hands with Saddam and attacked Iran causing alot of bloodshed. They invited Americans to the region and helped America to shoot down an Iranian airliner.

Iran is just defending itself against Takfiri filth. Nothing more.

340x_4j1if_19672.jpg

1167409329_2813.jpg

Dude, they joined hands with Saddam and attacked Iran causing alot of bloodshed. They invited Americans to the region and helped America to shoot down an Iranian airliner.

Iran is just defending itself. Nothing more.

340x_4j1if_19672.jpg

1167409329_2813.jpg

If only things were that simple; there is an old saying in my language 'it takes two hands to clap' !

The point I am trying to make is that now its high time to stop this; to hell with who started what....just sit down with each other as mature countries and realize that at the end of the day you're both Muslim countries and this needless vendetta against each other must stop because it is not healthy for you guys or the rest of us who are caught in the midst of this turf war.

If only things were that simple; there is an old saying in my language 'it takes two hands to clap' !

The point I am trying to make is that now its high time to stop this; to hell with who started what....just sit down with each other as mature countries and realize that at the end of the day you're both Muslim countries and this needless vendetta against each other must stop because it is not healthy for you guys or the rest of us who are caught in the midst of this turf war.

I guess you have been out of touch with recent history for a while.

Takfiris do not even recognize Iran as a Muslim country. It is them who has started it all. Now it is upto them to stop it as well.

The same is the case with Tafiris fighting Pakistanis inside Pakistan. It is a fight brought to you. Now, you have no choice but to fight it or to submit to it. Because Takfiris will never stop.

Iran will not submit. This much is sure. Whether you want to, is your business.

Takfiris by definition are expansionists. Since their ideology is based on rejecting the right of the others to breath.

I guess you have been out of touch with recent history for a while.

Takfiris do not even recognize Iran as a Muslim country. It is them who has started it all. Now it is upto them to stop it as well.

The same is the case with Tafiris fighting Pakistanis inside Pakistan. It is a fight brought to you. Now, you have no choice but to fight it or to submit to it. Because Takfiris will never stop.

Iran will not submit. This much is sure. Whether you want to, is your business.

Takfiris by definition are expansionists. Since their ideology is based on rejecting the right of the others to breath.

Than by all means continue fighting; do your thing and let them do their thing and let us all burn in the stupidity of it all. And perhaps when enough Sunnis and Shias have died you'd both realize that Qadsiya happened many centuries ago and there was little point in reliving it again and again and again.

Than by all means continue fighting; do your thing and let them do their thing and let us all burn in the stupidity of it all. And perhaps when enough Sunnis and Shias have died you'd both realize that Qadsiya happened many centuries ago and there was little point in reliving it again and again and again.

Well, that is it. Iran is not going to lie down and submit to Saudi American hegemony of Muslim world. It is not going to happen.

And at least on the face of it, Pakistani military is also non-accepting of Takfiris taking over Pakistan. That is why they are fighting them. Now, you can also stop fighting with Takfiris and submit to their demands both inside Pakistan and outside of Pakistan. But I do not see you doing it.

For your preaching to be effective, you must first apply it to yourself.

Well, that is it. Iran is not going to lie down and submit to Saudi American hegemony of Muslim world. It is not going to happen.

And at least on the face of it, Pakistani military is also non-accepting of Takfiris taking over Pakistan. That is why they are fighting them. Now, you can also stop fighting with Takfiris and submit to their demands both inside Pakistan and outside of Pakistan. But I do not see you doing it.

For your preaching to be effective, you must first apply it to yourself.

If I honestly believed that Iran was the victim here I would've preached you to continue on fighting; it is precisely because I know that it isn't so is because I'd implore both sides to stop this slaughter of each other by supporting proxies of your own choice and exporting your own ideologies to every corner of the Muslim world.

If I honestly believed that Iran was the victim here I would've preached you to continue on fighting; it is precisely because I know that it isn't so is because I'd implore both sides to stop this slaughter of each other by supporting proxies of your own choice and exporting your own ideologies to every corner of the Muslim world.

Well, Iran never expected of you to take sides. Iran never asked for your help on the issue either. Pakistan is not also a victim in its fight against Takfiris. But Pakistan is fighting Muslims on its own land, since failure to do so, means the end of Pakistan.

It is easy to take "moral" high ground and preach. Reality is different. When Pakistan Air Force is dropping bombs on its own territory, do you think the mission planners, the pilots and the ground tech loading those bombs are enjoying it? They are doing it because, Pakistan is fighting for its survival against a hegemonic ideology threatening the existence of Pakistan. Similarly, Iran is doing what it must in order to keep this filth out of its borders. By barricading the filth faraway and neutralizing the threats before they reach Iran's borders.

The Saddam aggression against Iran supported by Takfiris, taught Iranians many lessons. One of those is, that it is better to fight a war on enemy's turf than on Iran's borders or inside Iran. Another lesson was, no body comes to your help when you need it most. And yet another lesson, that there can be no negotiation when the other side does not want it.

OMG! this is so unique an information 1956? 1977? and 1999? never knew this one! leaving aside the reasons for those military coups (which is a separate discussion) it make me amazed that a Shia supporting democracy when Shias in Pakistan have historically sided with unconstitutional measures. Quite a change of heart I must say. So would KSA helping indo Pak wars of 1965 and 1971 be counted as a support for the coup? or collaborating in Afghanistan with Zia be considered a support for the coup? or mediating between Nawaz and Musharraf be considered a support of coup?

Back
Top Bottom