What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I love how Saudis get joy out of killing other Arabs and they come here boasting to us Iranians as if they killed Iranian people lmaooo

Arab on Arab fight. We win in the end, no matter who dies.

It's not pilot job to identify what is loaded in the truck .These things must be decided before they start the mission.

houtis have previously been caught transporting weapons with daily use products like food,cement and even ambulances

Saudis are in deep shit and this will lead them to more mistakes . Yemen wasn't enough , now we should add eastern provinces in Saudi Arabia .

They're going to defend democracy the same way they did in Bahrain :agree:

Pakistanis , Don't you want to save holy cities from Rafida shias :pakistan: ?

lol. first of all Rafidha is not a right word for Shia' Brothers at least in Pakistan:hitwall::astagh:... and they are not attacking Saudis.. those who are attacking are Zaidis and according to ur Athna Ashari Mullahs they are "Gumrah" bcoz they dont except 12 Imams... if Houthi do then we will think...:nono: let them even come in Saudi Border first...:-)

Some unconfirmed reports are saying that landing of troops will be done in coming few days.

Saudis are in deep shit and this will lead them to more mistakes . Yemen wasn't enough , now we should add eastern provinces in Saudi Arabia .

My Persian friend we will Protect the Holy Cities from any Fitna...:pakistan:

Defend the country from a bunch of terrorists,

- Brought to you by your friendly Shia protesters in Bahrain's production:

- Houthis flag:

Houthis_Logo.png

"ALLAHU AKBAR
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
VICTORY TO ISLAM"

If you support the Houthis in any shape or form you should be barred from entering the U.S. or U.S friendly areas and be branded as a national security threat in those countries, and be tried for insinuating indiscriminate hate crimes against a large group of people that are spread across the world (Jewish people).

Saudi is fighting for justice and peace, Iran officially voiced its support for the above two ISIS like groups, evident by their video styles, militancy, genocidal and racist ideologies. 8-)

Saudi Arabia has asked Pakistan to provide fighter planes and ships :- Khwaja Asif

Missed the prompter..... Any ways the news is confirm.

Saudi Arabia has asked Pakistan to provide fighter planes and ships :- Khwaja Asif

Missed the prompter..... Any ways the news is confirm.
and nothing happened today in parliament pakistan said if someone attack saudi we will defend saudia .

Some unconfirmed reports are saying that landing of troops will be done in coming few days.
parliament refused it sir jee nothing gonna happen

and nothing happened today in parliament pakistan said if someone attack saudi we will defend saudia .

parliament refused it sir jee nothing gonna happen

We all know where the power lies. Its with the COAS not the goons in the parliament. He is the one who takes decisions. Rest assured you will see the fighter jets and ships and as for the land warfare, Pakistani troops will not take active part but will keep to advisor role and may further assist the Saudi special forces for CQC (Close Quarter Combat)

Oh.... I didn't noticed that I have been promoted...... 2nd Lt. :guns::guns::guns::guns:

useless Royals begging for soldiers, navy and airforce against barefoot houthis.

"It must be remembered that Pakistan is not Saudi Arabia's handmaiden, doing its bidding at the flick of a wrist," said a Friday editorial in the Express Tribune.

"If it was to defend Saudi Arabia against aggression, in spite of our commitments, I think we would stretch to sending troops," he said. "To send our troops to a third country - I think that would be foolhardy."

Pakistan says Saudi asked for warplanes, warships and soldiers - Yahoo News

Defend the country from a bunch of terrorists,

- Brought to you by your friendly Shia protesters in Bahrain's production:

- Houthis flag:

Houthis_Logo.png

"ALLAHU AKBAR
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
VICTORY TO ISLAM"

Saudi is fighting for justice and peace, Iran officially voiced its support for the above two ISIS like groups, evident by their video styles, militancy, genocidal and racist ideologies. 8-)

Ignorance has no limit .

That's all I can say in response to your post .

Back
Top Bottom