What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

after all Hamas are extremist sunni and they believe that by killing 7 Shia they will go to heaven and meet Rasul Al Allah ...

No one of Sunnis believe this.
We believe that the wide range of shias are but simple muslims.
But the sad thing is that they are used by your regime for agression & persianism-sfavidism hegemony.
Wich will NOT be accepted.

No one of Sunnis believe this.
We believe that the wide range of shias are but simple muslims.
But the sad thing is that they are used by your regime for agression & persianism-sfavidism hegemony.
Wich will NOT be accepted.

Taqqiyeh is in action here but , you can't deny the proofs ...
oh , I forget that you will just name shiia as Rafidhi and then kill them in some seconds later so practically you just don't kill shiia , you just kill Rafidhi (and all shiia can be named as rafidhi .... )

:lol:

upload_2015-3-28_22-27-39.png

( We refused the offer)

Yes, I still remeber the war that Houthies surrendered and accepted Saudi conditions to cease fire.
Operation Scorched Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's look at casualties for Yemeni army/Saudis vs Houthis who basically had only Ak-47s in the very beginning:

Nearly 200 government troops and allied militias/tribes killed.

133 Saudi soldiers killed.

280-300 Houthis killed.

Considering that the enemy had much much better firepower with expensive warplanes.

Saudis appeared so strong that they had to ask Jordanian commandos to take back a mountain which ironically failed again (with Jordanians reportedly suffering casualties too) and Houthis retreated from Saudi territory by themselves only after ceasefire.

Houthis accepted the Yemeni government truce and not Saudis.

Ok .I'm bad Saudi man accusing innocent Iranians ..:-)

Can you understand Arabic? I can give you many sources ? (If you need )

I'll try, I understand some very basic Arabic. Please show me videos of Iranians training Houthis. Actually I'm very interested to see that

@Saif al-Arab

Stop with your personal attacks if you don't want to lose this account too. Is it so hard to talk without insulting and like a decent human being?

Last edited:
As I've stated for people curious at Houthi response. They won't use any iranain weapons they have in stock until at least result of nuclear talks. Whether failure or success. If failure, Iran may directly intervene. As for Houthis, making invasion into Saudi Arabia isn't simple task and will be controversial. What houthis are doing is trying to advance in provinces where Hadi forces still have control. That's the most they can do at this point. With the blockade, their supplies will run out over 2 month period. By that I mean mortar, rocket propolled grenades and rockers if they have any. So doubt they will use them.

Right now Egyptian sources are reporting that a closed door meeting is taking place between Arab leaders. This could mean discussion of ground invasion and maybe more than that.

As I've stated for people curious at Houthi response. They won't use any iranain weapons they have in stock until at least result of nuclear talks. Whether failure or success. If failure, Iran may directly intervene. As for Houthis, making invasion into Saudi Arabia isn't simple task and will be controversial. What houthis are doing is trying to advance in provinces where Hadi forces still have control. That's the most they can do at this point. With the blockade, their supplies will run out over 2 month period. By that I mean mortar, rocket propolled grenades and rockers if they have any. So doubt they will use them.

Right now Egyptian sources are reporting that a closed door meeting is taking place between Arab leaders. This could mean discussion of ground invasion and maybe more than that.

Make no mistakes. Houthi's are not able to invade KSA. If they all gather together they might capture 1-2 depopulated mountain villages at the border before they will be eliminated. No Iranian weapons pose any threat. KSA and the coalition established a no-fly-zone over Yemen in the matter of 15 minutes. There is a naval blockade too. Iran, which is by no means any superpower to put it mildly as much as some of their deluded compatriots believe this, cannot do anything. Even if they wanted.

The Houthi's will suffer a humiliating defeat and enormous destruction and will flee back to their strongholds in Saada Province and a few other Northern Provinces. I don't believe that there will be any ground forces unless the Yemeni opposition is unsuccessful at removing them from the occupied territories.

The next week will be crucial IMO to see what might occur. I don't rule out a ground invasion at all I am just saying that it would be wise to see what the Yemeni government and opposition can do on the ground first.

Anyway we constantly speak about the Houthi's but in reality it is Ali Abdullah Saleh and his gang that make all the moves. The Houthi's are just part of his gang.

@Serpentine

You are an enemy of the Arab people and the holy land. So no I don't respect you or your likes (Mullah supporters). Nor have I ever lost any account. All I have done is forgetting my password or deliberately changing my email and password so not to ever access my old account due to wanting to leave PDF. Now this major news made me return back. You have no control here and earlier today wished for Saudi Arabian pilots to be captured alive.

In short get lost from internal Arab affairs. We don't care about your opinion. You are filth in our eyes.

Last edited:
So U.S daddy came to save 2 Saudi pilots of the stronkk coalition?
They were lucky, hopefully next time they will capture them alive.

This is one aircraft or two? In times of war high sortie flights usually increase the chances of aircraft crashes, but it is unusual that during every major war be it gulf war, iraq war, ect aircraft seem to crash at a high rate due to "technical problems".

Taqqiyeh is in action here but , you can't deny the proofs ...
oh , I forget that you will just name shiia as Rafidhi and then kill them in some seconds later so practically you just don't kill shiia , you just kill Rafidhi (and all shiia can be named as rafidhi .... )

No, Taqqiyeh is not allowed in Islam, it is nothing but Lying.

Whatever you want to call those who believe in Shiism, most Sunnis believe that the wide range of them are muslims.
Even AQ whose your regime host their leaders in your country consider you muslims. lol.

I will not quote you clerics you may consider them tolerate, I can quote you Ibn Taymiya if you want.

Again, I & most Sunnis believe that most shias are simple muslims, despite differences that we may consider them not acceptable.
This does Not include the ones who are fighting us in the favor of persianism-safadism.

22:48 LOCAL TIME 19:48 GMT

Brig. Gen. Ahmed Asiri says, in his third daily briefing, that the "determination storm" operation has today achieved part I of its projected goals 2 Riyadh

He reiterated yesterday's announcement that the alliance forces are of full control over the Yemeni skies. He said today's operations targeted the remaining command and control centers, and ammunition and armaments inventories throughout the country, confirming the strictness of operations without harming innocent citizens.

He added that the operations also targeted the fortifications of the Houthi militias accommodating their leaders or individual gatherings along the border between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

He displayed a number of video slides showing the sites targeted by the alliance forces, noting that no citizens were hurt in the fighting.

He asserted that the operations would continue over the coming days to block the continuing Houthi troops, vehicles, equipment or supplies moving from anywhere to any direction.

He cited the demolition of a specific building in which ammunition, arms and equipment are hidden. The neighboring buildings were not touched, he said, adding that a vehicle carrying a Houthi leader was shelled with precision.
He said the Houthi militia are taking residential homes of citizens as hideouts and stores for their equipment, and sometimes installing anti-aircraft equipment on top of civilian buildings to attract the alliance to bombard them and commit killing of innocents.
Quite aware of this plan, our forces are going to wait until the buildings become empty of citizens, he concluded.

So what happens if Saudi "wins" in this invasion? Hadi is brought on a Saudi plane, Arabs cheer each other and Yemen goes back to being a source of cheap labor for Saudi and the rest of GCC and all of you guys would forget Yemen.

As long as Yemen remains weak, improvished, poor, unstable, and so on, then brave Saudis and Egyptians can forget about them.

Why are you even discussing with this Mullah supporter and enemy of our nation, the Arab nation and our people? Even if we were Fire-Worshippers they would still consider us as enemies. Lastly our relations with our Shia Arab brothers and sisters does not concern them at all.

Most simple Shias are simple muslims.
Everyone will be accounted for his own deeds & crimes -if he committed any-.
Discussing with them is like discussing with our shia arabs.
Race does not play a role.
If anyone consider his race as ideology/faith/religion then he is not muslim.

I am not talking about big mullahs.

Mar 28, 2015, SPA -- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, who is also the Russian President Envoy to the Middle East Mikhail Bugdanov reaffirms his country's stance concerning the current Yemeni crisis, saying it is based on maintaining the unity and the territorial integrity of Yemeni soil.

He remarked, on the sidelines of the Arab Summit taking place here today, that, accordingly, Russia is significantly betting on the Arab League role to reach a peaceful as well as principled solution, that would preserve Arab peoples' ultimate interests.

On the recently made Russian comments on the Yemeni developments, Bugdanov stated that consultations are undergoing with all friendly countries, announcing that Russia considers Abdrabbo Mansour Hadi as the legitimate president of Yemen, who is in good terms with Russia.
-- SPA

So what happens if Saudi "wins" in this invasion? Hadi is brought on a Saudi plane, Arabs cheer each other and Yemen goes back to being a source of cheap labor for Saudi and the rest of GCC and all of you guys would forget Yemen.

As long as Yemen remains weak, improvished, poor, unstable, and so on, then brave Saudis and Egyptians can forget about them.

Nothing lasts forever. Yemen is one of the most ancient countries and civilizations on the planet and Yemenis are very talented people. The Yemeni diaspora have given rise to billionaires, politicians, presidents, prime ministers, scholars etc. in the GCC, Horn of Africa, Swahili Coast to South East Asia. Yemenis were the first Muslim community in the UK too for instance back then when the UK was the mightiest power on the planet.

Yemen has a lot of potential and is strategically located. A significant population in terms of size too.

Just take a look at the Hadhrami diaspora. A simple google search away.

First step to achieving a stable Yemen that can move forward is to remove terror cults sponsored by your destructive Mullah regime.

They had been acting humbly for centuries, but as soon as they thought they are strong, they came out, revealed their hideous faces and started letting out the venomous hate they have had in their dark hearts. They started showing it through ganging up on absolutely weak innocent people who trusted them, they caused 200+ thousands casualties, millions of displaced people and unfixed strife among it's people who had lived in peace and harmony for thousands of years and totally destroyed their ancient beautiful country. Another victim of their venom was Lebanon, the Switzerland of the ME, which it's people are the most cultured and educated. Created for themselves a foothold in the name of destroying Israel, and the only countries are being destroyed are theirs. The third victim is Iraq, they were watching it like hyenas and as soon as Americans got there, they attacked it and killed as many as of Iraqi scientists, pilots and officers and immediately started arming and training both Shia and Qaeda, and bombing both sacred places until there was a bloody war among them, so they finally got down on their knees and couldn't say no to cunning evil Mullahs in Tahran.

And now, they are trying to do their vile plan in Yemen until, finally somebody stepped in to rescue this poor country from further destruction

So filthy vile country.

Back
Top Bottom