What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

They had been acting humbly for centuries, but as soon as they thought they are strong, they came out, revealed their hideous faces and started letting out the venomous hate they have had in their dark hearts. They started showing it through ganging up on absolutely weak innocent people who trusted them, they caused 200+ thousands casualties, millions of displaced people and unfixed strife among it's people who had lived in peace and harmony for thousands of years and totally destroyed their ancient beautiful country. Another victim of their venom was Lebanon, the Switzerland of the ME, which it's people are the most cultured and educated. Created for themselves a foothold in the name of destroying Israel, and the only countries are being destroyed are theirs. The third victim is Iraq, they were watching it like hyenas and as soon as Americans got there, they attacked it and killed as many as of Iraqi scientists, pilots and officers and immediately started arming and training both Shia and Qaeda, and bombing both sacred places until there was a bloody war among them, so they finally got down on their knees and couldn't say no to cunning evil Mullahs in Tahran.

And now, they are trying to do their vile plan in Yemen until, finally somebody stepped in to rescue this poor country from further destruction

So filthy vile country.
You are filled with too much hate. You guys are so innocent, every suffering Arabs go through is Iran's fault, you are right indeed.

I'll try, I understand some very basic Arabic. Please show me videos of Iranians training Houthis. Actually I'm very interested to see that

That's good,but I didn't say there is extra videos I said " sources ".

No problem if we watch a press report merged with the previous video ? :

Some texts :

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/saudi-today/2015/03/27/بالفيديو-طيار-إيراني-يدرب-أحد-مقاتلي-الحوثي-.html

بوابة الفجر: شاهد.. طيار إيراني يدرب "حوثي" على قيادة طائرة عسكرية

جريدة الدستور: مفاجأة بالفيديو.. الحرس الثوري الإيراني يدرب الحوثيين على قيادة طائرات حربية

http://yemennow.net/news542281.html

بالفيديو.. طيار إيراني يدرب أحد مقاتلي الحوثي

The video released by Alarabia,so the previous sources referred Al Arabiya in its news .

Here is another news says that the Revolutionary Guard trains Houthis in Eritrea :

upload_2015-3-28_22-56-36.png

http://yemen-24.com/news8161.html

Have a nice time .

They had been acting humbly for centuries, but as soon as they thought they are strong, they came out, revealed their hideous faces and started letting out the venomous hate they have had in their dark hearts. They started showing it through ganging up on absolutely weak innocent people who trusted them, they caused 200+ thousands casualties, millions of displaced people and unfixed strife among it's people who had lived in peace and harmony for thousands of years and totally destroyed their ancient beautiful country. Another victim of their venom was Lebanon, the Switzerland of the ME, which it's people are the most cultured and educated. Created for themselves a foothold in the name of destroying Israel, and the only countries are being destroyed are theirs. The third victim is Iraq, they were watching it like hyenas and as soon as Americans got there, they attacked it and killed as many as of Iraqi scientists, pilots and officers and immediately started arming and training both Shia and Qaeda, and bombing both sacred places until there was a bloody war among them, so they finally got down on their knees and couldn't say no to cunning evil Mullahs in Tahran.

And now, they are trying to do their vile plan in Yemen until, finally somebody stepped in to rescue this poor country from further destruction

So filthy vile country.

Spot on dear brother.

Most simple Shias are simple muslims.
Everyone will be accounted for his own deeds & crimes -if he committed any-.
Discussing with them is like discussing with our shia arabs.
Race does not play a role.
If anyone consider his race as ideology/faith/religion then he is not muslim.

I am not talking about big mullahs.

I am talking about Farsi Mullah regime supporters and this specific user who earlier today wished that our pilots would be captured alive. He wants the destruction of the Arab world along with most Farsis here and elsewhere.
I am not talking about our Shia Arab brothers and sisters or other Shias.

Please read my post number 1501 in this thread.

Nothing lasts forever. Yemen is one of the most ancient countries and civilizations on the planet and Yemenis are very talented people. The Yemeni diaspora have given rise to billionaires, politicians, presidents, prime ministers, scholars etc. from the GCC, Horn of Africa, Swahili Coast to South East Asia. Yemen has a lot of potential and is strategically located. A significant population in terms of size too.

Just take a look at the Hadhrami diaspora. A simple google search.

First step to achieving a stable Yemen that can move forward is to remove terror cults sponsored by your destructive Mullah regime.

First step? The GCC had enough time to help their Yemen brother. Why not support the majority Yemeni people for the past 50 years so they will have a strong, stable, and progressive nation so that "terror cults" won't gain any support in Yemen.

If Iran was able to control Yemen (which I don't think they did) without an air force invasion, without boots on the country, etc then what does it say about Saudi and the GCC's treatment of Yemen?

Once (and if) the Houthis are removed, then the Arab League will continueing ignoring Yemenies.

Haha coming from a physically inferior race, sorry to hurt your E-feelings little guy, I know reality bites but there isn't much you can do. By the way you can rape your Sister/wife because your country is they Hub of Rape. Rape Capital of the World = India, ugliest nation = India :rofl:

Hey man that's not cool.

It is Iran's Foreign Policy not little Britannia !!! so please know your place ...

LOOL ok can see you have nothing more valuable to add. Well then guess it will be good for 'big/mighty Iran to follow the Quran and settle its scores directly with the evil jews/israel once and for all,so the region can live in peace, instead of sponsoring terror groups like hamas who stand no chance against Israel. better to just invade israel and settle scores once and for all.:)

First step? The GCC had enough time to help their Yemen brother. Why not support the majority Yemeni people for the past 50 years so they will have a strong, stable, and progressive nation so that "terror cults" won't gain any support in Yemen.

If Iran was able to control Yemen (which I don't think they did) without an air force invasion, without boots on the country, etc then what does it say about Saudi and the GCC's treatment of Yemen?

Once (and if) the Houthis are removed, then the Arab League will continueing ignoring Yemenies.

They don't care about minority rule, they care for their own puppet. Abdullah Saleh is a Zaidi (a traitor one indeed), so he was a minority ruling over majority, but he had great relation with Saudis, so it was all love and roses between them.

Now they want to prop up their other puppet, Hadi.
Well,considering that they had to fight in a mountainous area,against an insurgency,sure they would suffer casualties,since the other side is doing the "hit and run".. :coffee:
I bet the Saudis have learned lessons of this war.

Mountains didn't disappear. They are still there, besides Yemen is a nightmare for every foreign military, Ask Egyptians about it. It's like an Afghanistan or a Vietnam.

Higher morals

Loool high morals of what backstabing these rats don't worth even to be taken seriously.

I believe it was a problem with lack of English skills, Malik.
He meant morale as in confidence and not morals as right vs wrong.

Only since 1979 have this sectarianism spread this much to the homes of ordinary people. Most people did not even know what the difference between us was prior to 1979. Just ask your parents, grandparents or great-grandparents if they live.

I'd agree Saif but then again, may that not be taken as a proof that Sunnis tolerated Shias as long
as they were a minority without representation just as much a something to be blamed on the Ayatollahs?

I'm not picking sides but suggesting an alternative reading here.

Tay.

You do not understand Yemen. Read it's very long and complicated history. The main problems are the divides within Yemen. KSA has donated billions to Yemen throughout the years (healthcare, investments, infrastructure etc.) but the money almost always escaped in a big and deep black hole. I am obviously talking about corruption here.

I already described the situation in a very long post earlier today where I also admitted wrong policies vis-a-vis Yemen when Saleh ruled.

As I said, you might be a good person and want the best for Arabs, but your regime is only interested in creating client proxy terror groups that disrupt countries further in the Arab world. You won't understand this as you are not an Arab and just follow your regime blindly. You think that this is some kind of "holy war" for you or that your Mahdi will return if you cause enough of destruction?

Let's get back in time to the year 1978. The Arab world and Iran had completely normal relations even cordial with some countries such as Oman. Most of Iran's relations due to history and geography where confined only to neighboring Iraq and the GCC. Most Arabs knew nothing about Iran mostly. Today most hate you. Thanks to your regime. You have nobody but them to thank for it.

And the worst thing (for you) is that your people keep supporting your regime and their actions and then you wonder why most of the 450 million Arabs dislike you, most Turks, Sunni Muslims, the West etc.

Imagine that only Pakistan (of all countries in the world - see the statistics a google search away) see you in a favorable light. Imagine this for one second. Even your brothers and sisters in Afghanistan (that you have left alone) dislike you by large.

This could not have been the situation prior to 1978. Or at least I find that hard to believe. But do whatever you want to. Just know that sponsoring terrorism in the Arab world won't be tolerated by us Arabs.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is it still Iran's fault?

USA attacks Iraq but it's Iran's fault, not Americans.
Taliban is only recognized by Saudi & UAE before attack by USA, but apparently, Iran is behind Taliban.
Terrorists from all around the world come to Syria to have a party supported by Turkey and Qatar, but Iran created Isis.
Saudi invades Bahrain to crush a majority protest so minority ruling family doesn't fall and Iran is behind it.
After decades of internal strife, Houthies gain power, and Arab league bombs them because of Iran.
American drones bombs Pakistan, but hate is towards Iran.

This is one aircraft or two? In times of war high sortie flights usually increase the chances of aircraft crashes, but it is unusual that during every major war be it gulf war, iraq war, ect aircraft seem to crash at a high rate due to "technical problems".

One AC man, Saudi F-15 are mostly two-seaters.

Tay.

Back
Top Bottom