What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

There are military checkpoints, border checkpoints and basis. The towns and villages bordering Yemen are Sunni not Shia.
Grad rockets have very poor accuracy. They cant hit any object, only large population centers, which are Shia at the border:

mid-east-religion1.1427568728.jpg

@Falcon29

This is what I have been telling my Arab brothers and sisters from Mauritania to Oman for years.

Now a genuine fellow Sayyid (Shia) and even a former Hezbollah member (leading position) is telling this openly.

Expect him to get assassinated in the near future like other heroes speaking the truth.

Have no doubt though. We will prevail and avenge everything. The "party" is just starting. Eternal enemies of holy ancient Arab land will get a spanking once again.

The problem is not Shia's. This is what some of us have been lead to believe due to the increasing sectarian rhetoric. It's a certain regime in a certain country and their supporters within and inside the Arab world. More precisely their agenda. Had they not had this agenda we would not care whether Iran was ruled by Martians or Iranian Arabs. Or care at all.

No Arab cared about them prior to 1979 because nobody had anything to do with them. It was actually mostly people in the GCC and Iraq due to geography.

Syrians, Palestinians, Lebanese etc. had nothing to do with them.

Just understand once and for all that they don't give a shit about any Arab whether you are Sunni, Shia, Ibadi, Sufi, Christian, Jew, Atheist etc. They only care about their agenda and terror proxies. Many of them openly say this. What more do you moron traitors and prostitutes that have sold yourself to them want of proof to realize this? This is mostly aimed at certain Iraqis, Lebanese and now Yemenis. This is a disgrace quite frankly. Don't give that shitty excuse of ISIS or whatever you do or claims of Arab Sunnis wanting to exterminate you. We have lived together side by side for 1400 years. Even in "evil Wahhabi" KSA 3-4 million Shia live side by side with their Sunni Muslim compatriots without trouble.
Only since 1979 have this sectarianism spread this much to the homes of ordinary people. Most people did not even know what the difference between us was prior to 1979. Just ask your parents, grandparents or great-grandparents if they live.

Last edited:
Why should they? No point in capturing few villages in Saudi territory like 2009 while there hasn't been a ground operation yet.
Saudis haven't dared to launch a ground invasion and for good reason, they haven't forgotten what Houthis did to them with AK-47s back in 2009.

Some treasures Houthis got from Saudis only in 2 ambushes:

And some others:

Yes, I still remember the war that Houthies surrendered and accepted Saudi conditions to cease fire.
Operation Scorched Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yemenis in Sana'a telling a pro-Houthi terror cult "cleric" to get out from the mosque. So much for Sana'a supporting the terror cult that never controlled Sana'a despite existing for over 20 years and who had to shell this ancient and beautiful city (World UNESCO Heritage Site and one of the oldest cities on the planet) for months to even enter and later break a deal made with the locals of them entering to prove a point to the government and leave again. Of course they did not. Now they use ancient buildings occupied by civilians as hostage due to being cowards. This is what they are and will be.

this picture is from 1956 when britian france isreal attacked us king salman himself was in the Egyptian army (nasser era)
306621_Large_20150124074341_15.jpg

No doubt. Nobody will be able to destroy the ancient bond between Egypt and KSA (Arabia). No matter how much those clowns bark and try to divide us with their dirty tricks.

sorry guys , we knew their stance from years ago , but when it come to facing Israel we will help them ....

after all Hamas are extremist sunni and they believe that by killing 7 Shia they will go to heaven and meet Rasul Al Allah ...

but in Quran , Allah said directly and firmly that Jews are enemy of Muslims ... so helping other muslims against them is more important than our problems ....

LMAO:rofl:....you just proved my point again bro. You are still basing your foreign policy on religion/Ideology in the 21st century??:woot: Thats so 17th century man.:astagh: As i said seems your Mullahs havent learned that todays world, politics/geo politics is all about national interests and providing the best living standards to your people . National interests triumphs everything else my man. The fact that you are still seeing things from a religious point of view means you still have a longgg way to go to understand how todays geo politics works. I thing China and Russia should serve as a good case study to Iran.:) Pragmatism/realism is paramount, not religious bullshits.:)

LMAO:rofl:....you just proved my point again bro. You are still basing your foreign policy on religion/Ideology in the 21st century??:woot: Thats so 17th century man.:astagh: As i said seems your Mullahs havent learned that todays world, politics/geo politics is all about national interests and providing the best living standards to your people . National interests triumphs everything else my man. The fact that you are still seeing things from a religious point of view means you still have a longgg way to go to understand how todays geo politics works. I thing China and Russia should serve as a good case study to Iran.:) Pragmatism/realism is paramount, not religious bullshits.:)

It is Iran's Foreign Policy not little Britannia !!! so please know your place ...

@Saif al-Arab

Well they constantly propagate idea that we want to exterminate them. This is how Iranian regime survives, its feeds off this propaganda that Sunnis despise them and want them all dead. They actually say the war in Syria is a war of survival for Shias. Which isn't true, only Iranian and very sectarian Iraqis propagate this. Other shias get along with Sunnis fine.

@Saif al-Arab

Well they constantly propagate idea that we want to exterminate them. This is how Iranian regime survives, its feeds off this propaganda that Sunnis despise them and want them all dead. They actually say the war in Syria is a war of survival for Shias. Which isn't true, only Iranian and very sectarian Iraqis propagate this. Other shias get along with Sunnis fine.

he is just telling us their side true desire ( your side .... ) ....

just look at Iraq and what happened to Iraqi captured solders and you will see that we have a point and Iraqis and Syrian and Yemenis knew this ......

@Saif al-Arab

You have no idea what 'sectarian' means, you even call me sectarian whilst you never saw me insulting a certain sect. You however have gone full retard against everyone.

@Saif al-Arab

Exactly. It's so obvious. More and more Arab Shias are waking up though. I am talking about normal people. Not necessary high-profile Shia clerics and former Hezbollah members like Muhammad Al-Husseini.

If that had any truth in it there would be no Shia's in the Arab world or any minorities.

Everything they stand for in the Arab world is chaos, lies, propaganda and misery. Wherever they are there is misery or conflict. Notice this. Anyway this will have an end.

Grad rockets have very poor accuracy. They cant hit any object, only large population centers, which are Shia at the border:

mid-east-religion1.1427568728.jpg
Thanx for correcting me. But I still think you are pretending not to understand. My point was in short, why Huthies haven't been able to retaliate like they did in:
Operation Scorched Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although they are now much more armed and trained as well as have the former Yemeni army as an ally. Which leads me to wonder why Israel wasn't able to perform like Saudi Arabia. I understand that Israel is a small country with large concentrated population etc etc... But Huthies haven't been able to get even near the 1000+ km long border to launch attacks at at least Saudi checkpoints.

Back
Top Bottom