What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

You should be banned. :)
Reported.

this behavior of Pakistani is too obvious is hard to ignore it ... and I really wonder about it ...

Hamas is a legitimate Palestinian resistance movement in Gaza. We support our brothers and sisters in Hamas in their legitimate struggle against the illegal occupation of their lands and constant harassment on every front.

In fact we must stand behind every Palestinian fraction and movement that seeks Palestinian independence.

you support it only in web !! support it in reality and with actions ...

Not sure what u are talking about. Hezbollah shelled Israeli towns with rockets. Since Israel is very small, its enough even small Grad rockets to shell half of the country. Now what can Houthi do against Saudi? Shell empty mountains with few Shia villages bordering Yemen?

There are military checkpoints, border checkpoints and basis. The towns and villages bordering Yemen are Sunni not Shia.

@بلندر

What happens on ground is not your business. We dont state things publicly. There is support you wouldn't expect.

Hamas is a legitimate Palestinian resistance movement in Gaza. We support our brothers and sisters in Hamas in their legitimate struggle against the illegal occupation of their lands and constant harassment on every front.

In fact we must stand behind every Palestinian fraction and movement that seeks Palestinian independence. We hope that Palestinians unit into 1 front.

And we support Saudi Arabia in defending its land from a hostile project in region which sadly treasonous Arabs are taking part in. Btw, Iraqi miniter in Egypt press conference walked out when Hadi went on stage.

this behavior of Pakistani is too obvious to ignore it ...

you support it only in web !! support it in reality and with actions ...

What is internal Arab relations to you? I am not a ruler. I have no power. What do you know about anything? I and my family have personally donated money to the Palestinian cause (humanitarian aid) and I have spoken against the illegal occupation of Israel since the day I developed an interest in politics.

I have dozens of Palestinian friends. Both in KSA, France and now Denmark. I shop regularly at Palestinian shops here in Copenhagen, I visit Arab restaurants owned and frequented by Palestinians here etc. Last week I got my hair cut by a Palestinian hairdresser.

Have you even meet a single Palestinian in your life in comparison?
@Falcon29

What is wrong with those Farsis? First they started to create hostility between Saudi Arabians and Egyptians which never will happen and now they are trying to create hostility between us.

What is internal Arab relations to you? I am not a ruler. I have no power. What do you know about anything? I and my family have personally donated money to the Palestinian cause (humanitarian aid) and I have spoken against the illegal occupation of Israel since the day I developed an interest in politics.

I have dozens of Palestinian friends. Both in KSA, France and now Denmark. I shop regularly at Palestinian shops here in Copenhagen, I visit Arab restaurants owned and frequented by Palestinians here etc. Last week I got my hair cut by a Palestinian hairdresser.

Have you even meet a single Palestinian in your life in comparison?
@Falcon29

What is wrong with those Farsis? First they started to create hostility between Saudi Arabians and Egyptians which never will happen and now they are trying to create hostility between us.

Israelis, Westerners and pretty much every other foreigners try creating hostility amongst us arabs. The more they do it, the closer we get. Actually it proves their main goal in life is destroy us Arabs. The rivsrly between them is fake.

@بلندر

What happens on ground is not your business. We dont state things publicly. There is support you wouldn't expect.

And we support Saudi Arabia in defending its land from a hostile project in region which sadly treasonous Arabs are taking part in. Btw, Iraqi miniter in Egypt press conference walked out when Hadi went on stage.

They have sold themselves. They will come to regret it one day. Not because we will do anything to them (unless they attack) but they will realize their mistake themselves. Just like previously in history.

sorry but in this case , Government should support them ... just look at it , Israel is bombing them whenever they feel they like it ...
help them to not being "oppressed" and they won't need any "humanitarian aid" ...

you even don't need to go war against Israel to stop them from killing spree , just stand firmly against them and they will think again before make a move ...

sorry but in this case , Government should support them ... just look at it , Israel is bombing them whenever they feel they like it ...
help them to not being "oppressed" and they won't need any "humanitarian aid" ...

you even don't need to go war against Israel to stop them from killing spree , just stand firmly against them and they will think again before make a move ...

Will you stop talking to me like I am the head of state of Arab country x or y? I have always said that the Arab world has not done enough to the Palestinian cause. This is due to various reasons that I have nothing to do with and 99,9% of all of the 450 million or so Arabs.

I am a firm believer that Palestinians deserve their own country and a honorable life in peace. They are our brothers and sisters whether we like it or not.

Moreover from a religious standpoint then Palestine is very important to us all. Palestinians are great and beautiful people that Hijazis have very close ties to on all fronts.

And where are the Iranians in this video?

You want them say hello we're Iranians ?
Many of Revolutionary Guards went to Yemen several times,so training is possible whether it's on planes or advanced/complex weapons .Iran sent 185 tons of weapons to Houthis,so training Houthis pilots cannot be ruled out.

61 dead in 3 days of clashes in Yemen`s Aden: Health official | Zee News
Last Updated: Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 23:04

Aden: At least 61 people have been killed in three days of fighting between Shiite rebels and loyalist militia in Yemen`s main southern city Aden, a senior health official said Saturday.

"There are at least 61 people dead and 203 wounded," Aden health department director Al-Kheder Lassouar told AFP, raising an earlier toll of 54 killed.

The situation has become increasingly tense in Aden, with supporters of Huthi rebels, under fire from a Saudi-led coalition elsewhere, clashing with "popular committees" -- an anti-Huthi militia controlling parts of the city.

Saudi warships evacuated dozens of foreign diplomats from Aden hours before the kingdom launched air strikes Thursday on the advancing rebels Thursday, state television reported Saturday.

The official Saudi news agency SPA said 86 people had been pulled out Wednesday.

The announcement was delayed until their arrival Saturday aboard to vessels at a naval base in the Saudi Red Sea city Jeddah.

You want them say hello we're Iranians ?
Many of Revolutionary Guards came to Yemen several times,so training is possible whether it's on planes or advanced/complex weapons .Iran sent 185 tons of weapons to Houthis,so training Houthis pilots cannot be ruled out.

No I should believe an anonymous Saudi behind a monitor which says they are Iranians. He must be saying the truth. :crazy::crazy:

Heavy blasts at arms depot rock Yemen's Aden | Zee News
Aden: A series of heavy explosions at an arms depot rocked Yemen's second city Aden today, causing casualties, witnesses said.

The blasts were heard across the city and plumes of smoke were seen rising from the depot, where looting by residents had broken out a day earlier, an AFP correspondent reported.

Houses shook, many windows were shattered and several nearby buildings were destroyed after the depot blasts, residents said.

The depot is located at the foot of Jabal Hadid, a mountain near the port of Aden.

A large amount of weapons dating back to the Soviet era were stored in a cave.

Troops guarding it abandoned the area this week after their commanders fled as chaos gripped the war-torn country.

Many people were in the depot or climbing on Jabal Hadid when the explosions took place, said witnesses.

Back
Top Bottom