What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Well done Hamas, you again showed Iran your true colour just like you did in Syria by backing the rebels. Afterall the Houthis are so called 'shias' backed by Iran while the oppressed president and his followers are fellow 'sunnis' brothers.lool This should again show how Iranian Mullahs foreign policy have been quite irrational, they could do with better diplomats, instead of supporting terror Sunni groups like Hamas against an imaginary ennemy Israel, which brings them absolutely no benefit at all other than total isolation from their own 'muslim brothers' in the region and sanctions by the west/U.S and reticence/reluctance from Russia/China. Iran is almost totally isolated,(like North Korea of the region). Its leaders need to learn to look only after their own interests instead of trying to play the 'Muslim superman' and relying on religion/ideology to form their foreign policy).

Well done again Hamas, you proved all what i have been saying.:enjoy:

sorry guys , we knew their stance from years ago , but when it come to facing Israel we will help them ....

after all Hamas are extremist sunni and they believe that by killing 7 Shia they will go to heaven and meet Rasul Al Allah ...

but in Quran , Allah said directly and firmly that Jews are enemy of Muslims ... so helping other muslims against them is more important than our problems ....

Last edited:
more money ...

Stop talking nonsense. Hamas is the most blessed movement on earth and we are very grateful to have them. Many are jealous that they don't have something like Hamas. We'll never abandon God's angels on earth no matter how many Sri Lankans or Westernerns bash them.

Israel reluctantly accepts Hamas rule - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

"They fought for us," explained a wealthy Gazan merchant to an Israeli source recently. "Even someone who doesn't support Hamas cannot rise up against them. You don't understand Hamas," emphasized this Gaza resident. "They don't fight to build villas for themselves or to get rich. The people feel that Hamas fights for them, to break the blockade, to receive building materials, to allow students to get out [of Gaza] to study and laborers to get out to work. The moment that the people know that the regime fights for goals important to it, there's no point to resist."

Now get back on topic. I know most people are obsessed with Hamas because it's respected movement in Islamic world.

sorry guys , we knew their stance from years ago , but when it come to facing Israel we will help them ....

after all Hamas are extremist sunni and they believe that by killing 7 Shia they will go to heaven and meet Rasul Al Allah ...

Stop trolling , obviously this operation is making you go full retard and you can't do anything about it. Take your anger out on your sworn enemies not us. All off topic posts were reported by the way.

Actually it seems they were just invited to one summit. In any case, it annoys me when I see Pakistanis being hostile to Indians and then complaining about Arab racism towards Pakistanis.. I've noticed this too among the Pakistanis in my university, it's strange to see them insist that Urdu is a completely different language than Hindi even though they can communicate with each other perfectly. Unfortunately it's this racism that cost them Bangladesh and lost them three wars (even though they instigated them).
You are not the first here being ashamed of ur original identity

Stop talking nonsense. Hamas is the most blessed movement on earth and we are very grateful to have them.

did you watch Nasrullah speech ! He said " in my meeting with some of Hamas official , they clearly said that Qatar/Turkey/KSA said to them that they will help them if they cut their ties with Iran , and most of Hamas member like this idea but they have a little problem , KSA/Turkey/Qatar only accepted to give them money not weapons and political support against Israel ... "

so from beggining , Hamas want to go to KSA camp but nor KSA nor Turkey nor Qatar were ready to give them weapon and support them against Israel ...

they didn't like us from begging and we knew it ... so for us there is no point of being mad at them ....

And where are the Iranians in this video?
in their sick mind , they can see Iranian in this video ...

Two days before Op. Decisive Storm, Saleh proposed to turn against Houthis in return to immunity & re-money.

Saleh : Op. Decisive Storm is not needed, it should be stopped, all returns to dialogue, & none of my relatives will run for elections.

Stay on topics guys. I'm getting laptop fixed so can't respond to you. Anyways, since you claim you don't care about Hamas then stop obsessing over Hamas. I don't want to start cursing Iranians here. You make it sound as if Hamas is irrelevant to you, which is great. Then shut up and quit begging us and expecting us to support your project in the region.

Loool high morals of what backstabing these rats don't worth even to be taken seriously.

I don't know why shiite stand or help these Hamas they are not that different from isis or baathis all the same crap.

High peace of shiit.

@Gasoline

:rofl:

You guys are fucking them so bad they've gone full retsrd.this is the IRGC mikitary response. You can see it on PDF, they start blaming others becausebtheyre helpless. :lol:

Stay on topics guys. I'm getting laptop fixed so can't respond to you. Anyways, since you claim you don't care about Hamas then stop obsessing over Hamas. I don't want to start cursing Iranians here. You make it sound as if Hamas is irrelevant to you, which is great. Then shut up and quit begging us and expecting us to support your project in the region.

Hamas is a legitimate Palestinian resistance movement in Gaza. We support our brothers and sisters in Hamas in their legitimate struggle against the illegal occupation of their lands and constant harassment on every front.

In fact we must stand behind every Palestinian fraction and movement that seeks Palestinian independence. We hope that Palestinians unit into 1 front.

Back
Top Bottom