What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Saudi adopt no tolerance policy regarding war, indeed they give clear statements regarding their war policy.
Pakistan sit close with Saudi but have no option to participate in war until it become the matter of protection for religious savings.
Yemen's Houthi fighters have threatened to undertake suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia if the kingdom continues to launch airstrikes against the group's positions.

Abdel Mon'em Al-Qurashi, a senior member of the Houthis Executive Committee, said on Saturday that the group would destroy the Saudi regime for its "aggressive" policies, Iran's Fars news agency reported.

"If Saudi Arabia continues its aggressions against the oppressed Yemeni people, [Houthi] fighters will pave the way for the Saudi regime's destruction by conducting martyrdom-seeking operations inside Saudi Arabia in the coming hours," Quraishi told Fars.

Now Pakistani diaspora in YEMEN have important working remains 48 hour to leave YEMEN.

Nope, must've been a misinformed journalist, nevertheless here's the official news from the main Saudi newspapers where's it's clearly state the the operation took place before the campaign started... (Can't post links yet). sabq o r g/cv2gde

No way. As reported by New York Times, on Saturday, Saudi Arabia withdrew its last presence from Yemen. With all Saudi diplomats now leaving Yemen. This only means one thing ie. Saudis accepting strategic defeat and expecting the fall of Aden.

Here is the link to New York Times, describing the Houthis still advancing on Aden: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/29/w...ni-city-as-houthi-advance-continues.html?_r=0

I would trust New York Times over a Saudi newspaper. Any day.

Saudi Forces evacuates UN crews from Sana'a capital, previously prevented from leaving by Houthi militias.

Saudi navy commandos rescues Al-Jazeera's announcer :smokin:

1427556621861.jpg

I expected some attacks by Houthies against Saudi Arabia but haven't be able to do any single one so far unlike the war with Israel and Hizbulshaitan in 2006. Saudi Arabian army performance is better than the Israeli one when compared to 2006 war. Noting that Houthies are better armed and further accompanied by Saleh army.

@500 What do you think?

They tried to attack our borders multiple times since this camping started, little did they know the Apache was waiting for them:

Boeing%2BAH-64D%2BApache%2BLongbow-c.jpg

The only reason they managed to cross our border in 2009 is because the army wasn't deployed near the border at that time, just some lightly armed border guards, however this time is a different story, they can't even come within 50 KM from our borders without being picked off.

No way. As reported by New York Times, on Saturday, Saudi Arabia withdrew its last presence from Yemen. With all Saudi diplomats now leaving Yemen. This only means one thing ie. Saudis accepting strategic defeat and expecting the fall of Aden.

Here is the link to New York Times, describing the Houthis still advancing on Aden:

I would trust New York Times over a Saudi newspaper. Any day.

As i said, the operation took place before the campaign started, but even if this news is true then that doesn't mean anything, you don't expect diplomats to be staying in a country while it's in a war zone do you? diplomats have no business in a war zone.

Saudi navy commandos rescues Al-Jazeera's announcer :smokin:

Arabic,Indian & Westerner Diplomats & Journalists (Al-Jazeera, Sky News and others).

AQ leaders hosted by Iran & they did attacked KSA many times & 0 against Iran.
And they still dare to open their mouths bitching about AQ affiliation to KSA.

Am I supposed to clear their ignorance one by one or what ?

Let them live with that, they will self destruct their brains.
:smokin:

Present scenario scan all existing war future motives,
Houthi forces are captured from all sides include see routes, no doubt in near future they face massive massacres if war continuous & if they cant negotiate or surrender.

upload_2015-3-28_20-19-14.png

Arabic,Indian & Westerner Diplomats & Journalists (Al-Jazeera, Sky News and others).

AQ leaders hosted by Iran & they did attacked KSA many times & 0 against Iran.
And they still dare to open their mouths bitching about AQ affiliation to KSA.

Am I supposed to clear their ignorance one by one or what ?

Let them live with that, they will self destruct their brains.
:smokin:

My brother,ignore the BS. They've many excuses.It's not the first or last one.You'll see many jokes .

I expected some attacks by Houthies against Saudi Arabia but haven't be able to do any single one so far unlike the war with Israel and Hizbulshaitan in 2006. Saudi Arabian army performance is better than the Israeli one when compared to 2006 war. Noting that Houthies are better armed and further accompanied by Saleh army.

@500 What do you think?
Not sure what u are talking about. Hezbollah shelled Israeli towns with rockets. Since Israel is very small, its enough even small Grad rockets to shell half of the country. Now what can Houthi do against Saudi? Shell empty mountains with few Shia villages bordering Yemen?

Hamas expressed support for the president of Yemen against Houthis

Where do you against houthis from? Yes they expressed support to legal government and people of Yemen. Saying they're with everything legal. Same way Morsi was legal representative. Again I told you we don't have ties with Iran anymore. Don't know what you're expecting from Hamas.

But comments on IMF are delusional. Someone there is saying they need to create Shia movement in Palestine. We have no Shia besides very very few. And we would never do anything if Iran if attacked as we aren't proxies for Iran. Some people on IMF are delusional and sectarian. Not sure why they keep bringing Hamas up even though we have no longer any ties.

Russian and Indian will support Iran and Syria at UN . Iran is our strategic patnership. Unnecessary Pakistan involvement in Arab conflicts will back fire very ssoon! Saudis will further isolate Pakistan from great powers.

at home Sunni and punjabi population , At neighborhood full of Anti Pakistan sentiment. Saudis will obey their American Masters. The master recently desorted Pakistan and named it as their threat!!!! Iran will take care of these issues. But their airfare is very weak compared to Arabian s try at
lol you are funny

if Pakistan gets involved on Saudi request then many problems we are facing will just vanish, Saudis dont just have deep pockets but they have exceptional diplomatic muscle and say in America which Indians can only dream.

India will never support Iran because it will loose its biggest customer in the shape of America I bet it wont go beyond a lip service.

were Yemeni aircraft's also targeted?
I wonder why that was needed since the houthis cant fly ?

It's not Houthies it's also Ali Abdullah Saleh loyalists, half of the Yemeni army is loyal to him, that's who we have been bombing, Houthis are insignificant, if it wasn't for Saleh treason Houthis wouldn't be able to leave their caves in Sadah.

Back
Top Bottom