What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

sorry guys , we knew their stance from years ago , but when it come to facing Israel we will help them ....

after all Hamas are extremist sunni and they believe that by killing 7 Shia they will go to heaven and meet Rasul Al Allah ...

but in Quran , Allah said directly and firmly that Jews are enemy of Muslims ... so helping other muslims against them is more important than our problems ....
Right .. agree as its in Quraan but talking about Quraan... Then Allah also said "And hold fast by the rope (covenant) of Allah all together and be not disunited"
This is a direct message to the Umma that do not divide and create sects.
Every one is answer able for their own deeds. Not someone elses deeds.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is it still Iran's fault?

USA attacks Iraq but it's Iran's fault, not Americans.
Taliban is only recognized by Saudi & UAE before attack by USA, but apparently, Iran is behind Taliban.
Terrorists from all around the world come to Syria to have a party supported by Turkey and Qatar, but Iran created Isis.
Saudi invades Bahrain to crush a majority protest so minority ruling family doesn't fall and Iran is behind it.
After decades of internal strife, Houthies gain power, and Arab league bombs them because of Iran.
American drones bombs Pakistan, but hate is towards Iran.
now thats the kind of argument that is much more mature and nicely presented and would get praise from anyone who is neutral and unbiased

thanks for raising the bar. hope others can follow

now thats the kind of argument that is much more mature and nicely presented and would get praise from anyone who is neutral and unbiased

thanks for raising the bar. hope others can follow

A completely nonsense post (full of fallacies) that omits the ground realities and the Iranian Mullah regimes "great work" of creating stability and peace in the Arab world and its overall policies that ironically caused great harm to the region and collided with a certain "Islamic" revolution in 1979.

We Arabs know the ground realities of our nation and we with all due respect don't need outsiders to tell us what is going on or who is behind what. We see it with our very own eyes and have seen it for years.

My posts number 1501 and 1540 explains it for everyone to see. I am waiting for anybody to counter them. So far nothing as usual.

As i said, the operation took place before the campaign started, but even if this news is true then that doesn't mean anything, you don't expect diplomats to be staying in a country while it's in a war zone do you? diplomats have no business in a war zone.

The news is certainly true and has been reported by major News agencies including by New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/29/w...ni-city-as-houthi-advance-continues.html?_r=0

Houthis are advancing. All news agencies are reporting it.

While diplomats are not necessarily needed in a war zone, but it is not unheard of them to be around. Diplomats stayed in Vietnam till last minute when Saigon fell.

The withdrawal of diplomats while no Saudis boots are on the ground, means strategic defeat for Saudi Arabia. Already the pro-Saudi "president" who was "elected" in an "election" in which he was the only candidate, has fled Yemen.

The point here is, Saudis tried to keep a pro-Saudi regime in power there. They re-located their embassies to Aden. The withdrawal from Aden, only has one meaning, the aerial bombardment with US help has failed to achieve any strategic objective.

Once Aden falls, the situation is going to change drastically. You will either have to keep bombarding a desert for years, hoping the Houthis to disappear or you will have to give up.

The only other alternative would be putting a large number of boots on the ground for a very long time. And I do not think Saudi Arabia has the competency to achieve its strategic objectives even with a large number of boots on the ground.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is it still Iran's fault?

Taliban is only recognized by Saudi & UAE before attack by USA, but apparently, Iran is behind Taliban.
Terrorists from all around the world come to Syria to have a party supported by Turkey and Qatar, but Iran created Isis.
Saudi invades Bahrain to crush a majority protest so minority ruling family doesn't fall and Iran is behind it.
After decades of internal strife, Houthies gain power, and Arab league bombs them because of Iran.

It is paranoia. They have serious internal political problems and need to grasp a few straws before they go down. Let them have their straws. It wont save them.

Let's get back in time to the year 1978. The Arab world and Iran had completely normal relations even cordial with some countries such as Oman. Most of Iran's relations due to history and geography where confined only to neighboring Iraq and the GCC. Most Arabs knew nothing about Iran mostly. Today most hate you. Thanks to your regime. You have nobody but them to thank for it.

And the worst thing (for you) is that your people keep supporting your regime and their actions and then you wonder why most of the 450 million Arabs dislike you, most Turks, Sunni Muslims, the West etc.

Imagine that only Pakistan (of all countries in the world - see the statistics a google search away) see you in a favorable light. Imagine this for one second. Even your brothers and sisters in Afghanistan (that you have left alone) dislike you by large.

This could not have been the situation prior to 1978. Or at least I find that hard to believe. But do whatever you want to. Just know that sponsoring terrorism in the Arab world won't be tolerated by us Arabs.

I agree that relationship was better during the Shah but there is a good reason behind that. Both were monarchs, bought were fine with USA being in the middle east as long as the ruling family remained.

But when the Islamic revolution happened, every regional monarch got scared because what if the people in their nation rose up? This is why they were all happy for Saddam to attack Iran.

I know Iranains are not well liked. A part of it is racism, a part of it is religious, a part of it is western propaganda (24/7 on all western news channels is anti-iran) but I will admit that Iran needs to better approach the public in other countries. We are not very good at marketing.

I agree that relationship was better during the Shah but there is a good reason behind that. Both were monarchs, bought were fine with USA being in the middle east as long as the ruling family remained.

But when the Islamic revolution happened, every regional monarch got scared because what if the people in their nation rose up? This is why they were all happy for Saddam to attack Iran.

I know Iranains are not well liked. A part of it is racism, a part of it is religious, a part of it is western propaganda (24/7 on all western news channels is anti-iran) but I will admit that Iran needs to better approach the public in other countries. We are not very good at marketing.

Monarchy rule or not but did you ever wonder why relations went downhill so quickly after the "Islamic" revolution that was facilitated after your spiritual head returned home from exile in the evil West (France)?

It might be harsh to read but reread my posts number 1501 and 1540 and many previous ones dealing with this topic in this thread.

Notice that my criticism is solely aimed at your regime and its supporters who are in the vast majority on PDF and elsewhere on the internet (I have noticed this).

This is not aimed at you personally. Nor ordinary Iranian Arabs, Turkmens, Baluch, Azeris, Persians or whoever lives in Iran.

Don't blame us for being emotional. This is after all our region and countries that are suffering. Not yours. Your Mullah's are safe in Tehran, Qom, Mashhad or wherever they live.

Also your actions have caused our side to react (to counter your projects in the region) and not always in the best way. Creating an even bigger mess.

One thing the emotional cheer-leaders of this operation do not understand is the mechanics of such ops.

There are 3 things that have to be considered. Strategy, Operational Art, and tactics.

While Saudis are using aerial bombardment as tactics and showing alittle bit of Operational Art with US help, their strategy has already failed.

Their strategic wish to roll back the clocks and make Yemen a pro-Saudi state is never gonna happen. No matter how much bombs they drop on the heads of poor Yemenis and try to convince them that it is for their own good. Bombs are never convincing political arguments and can not replace political tools and ideologies on the ground.

Without strategical objective, Operation Art and tactics are pretty much useless. Saudis can have all the support by US, and all the best munitions made by US, but without strategic gain, it is all multiplied by zero. It is zilch.

Saudi Arabia has nothing to offer to Yemenis. No independence, no political ideology and certainly no friendship. Only bombs, Takfiri ideology and propping pro-Saudi dictators.

Let me say this
Monarchy rule or not but did you ever wonder why relations went downhill so quickly after the "Islamic" revolution that was facilitated after your spiritual head returned home from exile in the evil West (France)?

I did say why. Let me repeat. Iran's revolution was the first major popular Islamic revolution in a while in a country full of monarchist rules. This was shaking the status quo and, of course, every player in the region got nervous. What if the same thing happened in their country?

Yemen foreign minister says 'very possible' ground forces will be needed| Reuters
Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33pm EDT
(Reuters) - Arab ground forces may be needed in the next phase of a Saudi-led operation against Iranian-allied Houthi fighters in Yemen, Yemeni Foreign Minister Riyadh Yaseen said on Saturday.

Asked at an Arab League summit in Egypt whether ground troops would be required, he told reporters: "This is possible. Very possible."

Yaseen also said Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi would stay in an Arab capital until conditions in Yemen allowed him to return there.

Even to an outsider like me it is evident that Iran is blamed for everything no matter how outlandish the claim. The Sunni Shia rivalry is as old as sliced bread but if we are honest with ourselves it is not the Shia that generally commit most terror attacks worldwide. Interestingly it is always the "jews" that are responsible for the problems of the Sunnis or there seems to be something that justifies a fight against the Shia. Today, much like throughout history both sides are either involved militarily or use proxy wars against each other. This would not be happening if religious leaders would not meddle into politics.

This is my opinion, your mileage may very.

@Saif al-Arab @Decisive Storm @Falcon29 @Frosty @l_5LT3BRE_l @الأعرابي

In pics , Saudi border guards announces the complete preparedness to repel any aggression :

3155_16273.jpg

94790_31567.jpg

88396_45330.jpg

19276_63642.jpg

39741_74401.jpg

29709_42977.jpg

88731_57444.jpg

19204_61533.jpg

Reuters.

Arab operation hit Yemen base holding long-range missiles: Yemeni official

The Scuds, with a range of between 250 km (150 miles) and 650 km (400 miles), were aimed northwards at Saudi territory.

He said Yemen's military had about 300 Scuds, the bulk of which were believed to be in the hands of the Houthis and allied military units loyal to former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, and that the campaign so far had destroyed 21 of them.

Back
Top Bottom