What's new

Operation Blue Star -Sikh Holocaust 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.
The survivors of the Sikhs killed should be compensated and a national apology should be declared for the Sikhs.

While you're at it, why not also demand a separate state and a few billion $$$ for starting up.

While you're at it, why not also demand a separate state and a few billion $$$ for starting up.

That would definately help, but if the Indian Nation is not ashamed of killing Sikhs, then India would be contradicting its democratic values. Remember the "Biggest Democracy Stunt" that India has been playing for a while, did you forget to at least pretend like a democracy?

This thread is in the wrong section....has nothing to do with the Pakistani military history.

Why are we afraid to accept our short comings? Indian government made a blunder and rest of the country paid the price for it. Did your brother or father was burnt alive? Did your house was looted? Did you felt like Jew in Nazi Germany? If you answer is NO to these questions, you will not understand what those people went through. It is very easy for people like us to sit behind computer and be jugemental but one should really go and talk to those people so you can really understand what really happen.:coffee:

Why are we afraid to accept our short comings? Indian government made a blunder and rest of the country paid the price for it. Did your brother or father was burnt alive? Did your house was looted? Did you felt like Jew in Nazi Germany? If you answer is NO to these questions, you will not understand what those people went through. It is very easy for people like us to sit behind computer and be jugemental but one should really go and talk to those people so you can really understand what really happen.:coffee:

The question is who should apologize? Indian state represents all the people in India. Why I and people from my place should apologize when neither we feel animosity towards Sikhs nor anyone's been killed in our state.

Why all of us need to apologize for something which had been done by political thugs of Delhi!

The question is who should apologize? Indian state represents all the people in India. Why I and people from my place should apologize when neither we feel animosity towards Sikhs nor anyone's been killed in our state.

Why all of us need to apologize for something which had been done by political thugs of Delhi!

Because we are all ONE NATION!

I personally, apologize to all my Sikh brothers for whatever wrong was done to them by the Indian state.

It gives me great hope to see that Sikhs are now beginning to move on forgetting all the bitter memories. I hope we can all work together to script a success story for the country together.

I personally, apologize to all my Sikh brothers for whatever wrong was done to them by the Indian state.

It gives me great hope to see that Sikhs are now beginning to move on forgetting all the bitter memories. I hope we can all work together to script a success story for the country together.

No what I'm trying to say is that, why should I take responsibility on behalf of someone who doesn't represent me. Indian Army represents me, not Congress or BJP . I can share the pain of slain Sikhs but won't take responsibility of killing them.

The survivors of the Sikhs killed should be compensated and a national apology should be declared for the Sikhs.

Already done guys.
Toronto, June 28 (ANI): Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh on Monday apologized 'on behalf of the Government of India' for the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, saying that it should have never happened.
Manmohan Singh apologizes 'on behalf of government" for 1984 anti-Sikh disturbances - Oneindia News
India Uncut: Manmohan Singh's apology for 1984

Firstly both the sides had themselves to blame though the share becomes larger on the part of Congress and specifically IG.

Because it was IG who specifically cultivated Bhindranwale as a political counter-weight against the Akalis though it backfired big time on her.

Also the indian Army must have chosen some other day for the assault - Its still beyond my ken,why the martyrdom day of Guru Arjan was chosen as the day of assault.

Thirdly Sikhs,specifically a portion of them,should also be blamed for allowing the terrorists to use the Holy Temple as a sanctuary and store Heavy weaponry inside the sanctum sanctorum.

But past is past and the best apology the congress (not Indian Gov) can make is to prosecute and punish Tytler and Sajjan kumar.

Actually you are correct and wrong at the same time - Technically it is the Congress that has to apologise for the gruesome riots they carried out and others need not.

But if my apology will help heal the wounds of the Sikhs,I have no qualms in it.

That would definately help, but if the Indian Nation is not ashamed of killing Sikhs, then India would be contradicting its democratic values. Remember the "Biggest Democracy Stunt" that India has been playing for a while, did you forget to at least pretend like a democracy?

I bow my head in shame and apologise for what all has happened to the sikh brothers in india.

But it is quite disgusting when a pakistani speaks of sikh holocaust.Since when are the children of mughals so sympathetic to sikhs??Last time i read history muslims boiled sikh gurus in hot water to dearth.
Well it was not mordern days then what has happened in modern times??
There was never any operation blue star/green star/pink star etc in pakistan..Then why is condition of the sikh community in pakistan so pathetic??
Why do hundreds of sikhs from Tdays pakistan from their ancestral homes come over to india for refugee??
Why is the sikh % in pakistan ever dropping in pakistan since 47??why do they have to pay jizya in crores??
There are still many questions in my mind but i would request any nobel pakistani (the gr8 champion and friend of minorities in india) to answer these question step by step..

Actually you are correct and wrong at the same time - Technically it is the Congress that has to apologise for the gruesome riots they carried out and others need not.

But if my apology will help heal the wounds of the Sikhs,I have no qualms in it.

Therein lies the problem, it shouldn't, rather we also should demand apology from whoever carried the riot for killing our countrymen.

The hardliner Hindus in India who had burnt many Sikhs on streets/roads of India should come forward and apologize to Sikhs.

The government of India may have some reasons to justify the operation but those hardline groups who have killed and maimed Sikhs have NO reason neither any justification for the killings hence the onus for apologizing is on them.

Official apologies have been made,the question is when jagdish 'bastard' tytler would be hanged for what he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom