What's new

Operation Blue Star -Sikh Holocaust 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzz you calling me sis. nice of you.

Secondly Karthic can you please prove that, that mob that had brutally slaughter Sikhs was composed of non-Hindus.

And howcome one political party condone the faith of a mob?

Can you provide me data that thousands of Congress supporter and member Indians are NOT Hindus?

Above all you are just putting blame on a party and shying away from the realities.

BTW Who killed Gandhi????????

And can you prove that there was no non-hindu in that ?? You cant.

BTW Jagdish Tytler,the main accused is a converted christian.

I dont know what you are trying to prove...India being 85% Hindu at that time its common sense that Hindus will be the majority at that time as Abir said.

But that does not become a Hindu vs Sikh problem.Sikh bodyguards killed IG and so congress mobs wanted revenge in a heinous way.

here.I have provided two links to say how your favourite whipping boy,the RSS saved Sikhs from the Congress mobs during the riots.

This is what Khuswant Singh has to say about the RSS:

"RSS has played an honorable role in maintaining Hindu-Sikh unity before and after the murder of Indira Gandhi in Delhi and in other places"
"It was the Congress (I) leaders who instigated mobs in 1984 and got more than 3000 people killed. I must give due credit to RSS and the BJP for showing courage and protecting helpless Sikhs during those difficult days. No less a person than Atal Bihari Vajpayee himself intervened at a couple of places to help poor taxi drivers

- Kushwant Singh: “Congress (I) is the Most Communal Party”, Publik Asia, 16-11-1989. quoted in Elst Koenraad, Who is a Hindu?, chapter 8.1

Another link:

1984 Sikh riots - Topix

I have tried my best..now its upto you to remove your blinkers and see the truth.

Last edited:
Sikhs are part of india and always be... punjab is one of the most prosperous state per capita income of chandigarh is Rs 1,00,000 plus.

now jst few illiterate rogue elements wanted separate khalistan.yaar forget it, and move on...

^^ Majority of Sikhs never wanted a separate state, although there were some genuine demands that were promised (to be fulfilled) to them by our first PM. The term Khalistan was the created by politicians, mainly Congress, to defame the Sikh community and to divert attention from their genuine demands for states (decentralization of powers).

Why are we focused on Bhindrawale....look at the other historical events prior to the Bhindrawale period.

inna lilahe wainna ilaihe rajiun

my regards to the martyers..., may there sacrifices bear fruit one day

amen

The question is who should apologize? Indian state represents all the people in India. Why I and people from my place should apologize when neither we feel animosity towards Sikhs nor anyone's been killed in our state.

Why all of us need to apologize for something which had been done by political thugs of Delhi!

You are missing the point. Its not about people or thier repreentative reading something from a letter and saying we are sorry. That is just a formality. Real appology is to punish to people who comited that genocide. As far as ordinary people are concerned, least they can do is demand justice, is that too much to ask from you ELECTED government? Everyone is so concerned about reading something infront of a mictophone. 26 Years not a single convict. Convicts will die of old age and roads will be named after them and people who lost love ones will never get justice.

Last edited:
You are missing the point. Its not about people or thier repreentative reading something from a letter and saying we are sorry. That is just a formality. Real appology is to punish to people who comited that genocide. As far as ordinary people are concerned, least they can do is demand justice, is that too much to ask from you ELECTED government? Everyone is so concerned about reading something infront of a mictophone. 26 Years not a single convict. Convicts will die of old age and roads will be named after them and people who lost love ones will never get justice.

I always have wondered, how Tytler couldn't be booked till today. I think recently he had been denied bail, don't know the recent updates.

I agree with you, if real culprits roams free, it's indeed a fail for all of us!

My brother is married to a Sikh girl, there is some horrible stories of the pogrom after mrs gandhi was assasinated.

Indian members stop wasting time over this petty thread. Blue Star is past and we are all over it. I dont understand how Pakistan's are so concerned when Sikhs themselves are over it. This is an attempt to break India's sovereignty, and such a thread has no right to exist. I would have no qualms in debating over this if a genuine Indian Sikh wished to discuss it. This forum is increasingly losing it's balance and Mod's are doing nothing about it. Indian members are banned the instant they talk about Balochistan, but Pakistani members can go on about anything starting from Khalistan to how Diwali is the worst festival in the world.

It is a Pakistani site after all :)

Omg, you are allowed post such images, and dont act like these shameful things haven't happened in Pakistan.

Omg, you are allowed post such images, and dont act like these shameful things haven't happened in Pakistan.

so state sponcered butchering of pakistanis has never happened..

what on earth are you guys doing??? :undecided: This thread is sickening, seriously

so state sponcered butchering of pakistanis has never happened..

Bro, are you serious? Please dont act like it never happened in your nation. Every nation has its shameful past.

1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Much worse then anything Indians did to each other sense Independence, sorry.

Yahya Khan to the journalist Robert Payne on 22 February 1971: "Kill three million of them, and the rest will eat out of our hands."

quote from the president of Pakistan at the time.

guys this is worse than trolling ...please stop!!! it is sickening , kuch to sharam karo yaar...jo khuda ko pyare ho gaye hai unki aise to photo mat lagao....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom