What's new

Open Debate l Ex-UAE Mirage 2000-9s for PAF, aye or nay ?

PAF Should acquire the Ex-UAE Mirage-2000-9s as a stop gap?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan sadly doesn't have the cash to buy these fighters.

It would mean diverting a major source of funds from JF-17s and we are not prepared to do that currently.
Their maintenance cost is very high as compared to f-16
60 mirages maintenance / spare parts cost 40 to 45 million USD
as compared to 60 F-16 only 15 to 17 million USD a year

And are you a spokesperson for Dassault, ???
Do you even know how long this episode has been going on .
UAE has got Mirages sitting in hangars gathering dust and you think they would hold back a deal only because Dassault has asked them...... makes a lot of sense.
lets not get into how i know but whats important is what i know and the dealings for UAE M2Ks is going on between dassult , UAE & IAF for almost 6 years now its onli the dassualt which dint want it to go ahead and UAE was least bothered while IAF was more interested in rafales... thank you sir ji :coffee:

lets not get into how i know but whats important is what i know and the dealings for UAE M2Ks is going on between dassult , UAE & IAF for almost 6 years now its onli the dassualt which dint want it to go ahead and UAE was least bothered while IAF was more interested in rafales... thank you sir ji :coffee:

it doesn't make sense for IAF to buy used mirages and then give MMRCA for Rafaels

it doesn't make sense for IAF to buy used mirages and then give MMRCA for Rafaels
thing is IAF loves mirages and orignalli the MRCA was about buying 126 more M2Ks from france on which ABV,s goverment had greed in principal but deu to money first and later deu to change in goverment the deal was shelved so much so dassult had made a presentation /offer to move its complete M2K assembelli line and other toolings to make its spares in india but UPA goverment dint find it "interesting" but when there were sign of rafale deal going nowhere a new initaitive my new DM(anotony) were started later after change of goverment when the MRCA deal was cancelled iyt was decided to get as many M2Ks possible from all sources and upgrade them .... but it still isnt working lets see what future has in store

depends on where and how i intend to use the corolla a well menatined good condition corolla with low milage even today is worth more than a a brand new amaze (interior space and comfort & furgal yet a very powerfull engine) and same goes with UAE mirages with just 1000 flying hours on the clock even if the upgraded UAE mirages end up 10 million more than a basic LCA i think its better to go with mirages as its plug and play and no hassle to create new mentainence and training infra or spares or wepons need i say more :coffee:
So, if you get UAE Mirages then you don't induct LCA ?
My problem is cost, $ 25 million per piece is too costly for second hand.

Mirages in U.A.E extensively used in various operations and petrol they don't buy planes to put them in hanger i just checked with my source no mirages in U.A.E below then 15000 flight hours and many need urgent overhauls thats why they considering to sell these birds again to avoid extra maintenance costs because they wanted new birds even France looking buyers for these birds.
g0h5h.jpg

Depends on what kind of technical force is behind the maintanence ?:enjoy:
We had the best one still flying the old goodies of 80s ?
While India ?:omghaha:

That is only coz they weren't Russian.
Ask the Malysians and Indonesians.:coffee:

So, if you get UAE Mirages then you don't induct LCA ?
My problem is cost, $ 25 million per piece is too costly for second hand.

thats exactlli what was IAFs main demand (M2K) and for that they did all kinds of hokus phokus to sabotage LCA by raising the bar at just the final movement .... isnt it too abvious :coffee:

Mirages in U.A.E extensively used in various operations and petrol they don't buy planes to put them in hanger i just checked with my source no mirages in U.A.E below then 15000 flight hours and many need urgent overhauls thats why they considering to sell these birds again to avoid extra maintenance costs because they wanted new birds even France looking buyers for these birds.

UAE has not taken part in a major operation, which required their entire fleet to be deployed.

As far as flight hours are concerned,
A Mirage 2000-9 has an airframe life of 6000 Hours,
Even the oldest UAE Mirage, which would be 25 years old , will not have more than 3300 Hrs on the counter, simply because before 2010, UAE have not used mirages in conflict

UAE has not taken part in a major operation, which required their entire fleet to be deployed.

As far as flight hours are concerned,
A Mirage 2000-9 has an airframe life of 6000 Hours,
Even the oldest UAE Mirage, which would be 25 years old , will not have more than 3300 Hrs on the counter, simply because before 2010, UAE have not used mirages in conflict
What happen why Indian members I.Q went so low They used in Libya, Yemen, Iraq and extensive patrolling UAE air space. Plus giving additional flight hours to their pilots to train them at best for future conflicts.

thats exactlli what was IAFs main demand (M2K) and for that they did all kinds of hokus phokus to sabotage LCA by raising the bar at just the final movement .... isnt it too abvious :coffee:
No, firstly they want only Mirage 2000, in fact Dassault was ready to transfer whole production line to India.
Then Iaf got new found money & MMRCA saga begins.
LCA is interceptor would not be hurt from Mirage.

yes don't use.
Lol, its you who on drugs as whole life of Mirage 2000 is nearly 6000 hrs & with update 8000 hrs, where does 15000 flight hrs UAE Mirage 2000-9 come from ?

No, firstly they want only Mirage 2000, in fact Dassault was ready to transfer whole production line to India.
Then Iaf got new found money & MMRCA saga begins.
LCA is interceptor would not be hurt from Mirage.

Lol, its you who on drugs as whole life of Mirage 2000 is nearly 6000 hrs & with update 8000 hrs, where does 15000 flight hrs UAE Mirage 2000-9 come from ?
My typo error 3500

What happen why Indian members I.Q went so low They used in Libya, Yemen, Iraq and extensive patrolling UAE air space. Plus giving additional flight hours to their pilots to train them at best for future conflicts.

Answer this question
Were all 68 UAE mirages used during conflict in Libya, Iraq, Siyria, Yemen
Coz most report point to 6-12 aircrafts being deployed
Also all these conflicts happened after year 2010, which I had already told you

And finally as you claim, that UAE mirages have clocked 15000 hours,
Then you are the one with the low IQ
Do you know that the only country whose fighters clock 10000 hours is USA, coz they are constantly at war with one country or another.
The Jet Fighter with the best airframe life in the world is the F-15E/SE , with an airframe life of 12000 Flight hours
If UAE is flying there Jets for 15000 hours, then maybe their is some Roohani takat behind them, which prevents Aircraft crashes, coz USAF looses on average 1 airframe to crash, after every 10000 hours of combined fleet airtime

Answer this question
Were all 68 UAE mirages used during conflict in Libya, Iraq, Siyria, Yemen
Coz most report point to 6-12 aircrafts being deployed
Also all these conflicts happened after year 2010, which I had already told you

And finally as you claim, that UAE mirages have clocked 15000 hours,
Then you are the one with the low IQ
Do you know that the only country whose fighters clock 10000 hours is USA, coz they are constantly at war with one country or another.
The Jet Fighter with the best airframe life in the world is the F-15E/SE , with an airframe life of 12000 Flight hours
If UAE is flying there Jets for 15000 hours, then maybe their is some Roohani takat behind them, which prevents Aircraft crashes, coz USAF looses on average 1 airframe to crash, after every 10000 hours of combined fleet airtime
Its a typo error which i already corrected 3500 hours why i should provide you whatever you demand go and search yourself.

Its their highest Airframe logged hrs & minimum 1000 hrs pretty good deal if pricing is correct.
and your working for their air force right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom