What's new

Counter-MMRCA Strategy of PAF

No where near ENOUGH F16s in PAF to make the diffrrence

PAF needs 200+ F16/52 TO TAKE on nearly 400 BVR fighters today

Why don't you let PAF worry about that ... you don't loose sleep over it plzz seems as lately like before you are going crazy chill out man .

The only counter to MMRCA would be J-20.
FC-20 or J-10 doesn't have the performance required to match Rafale. J-10 is more closer to Mirage 2000-5 or Mig-29SMT

Actually, that's incorrect. FC-20 is actually a direct competition (a cheaper competition at that) for EFT & Rafale. Remember, France's been on Rafale since the 90's and the FC-20 is a 2001+ product. Just by the virtue of hardware & software handling capacity, it'll have similar tech. I'd imagine it being around 90% as capable (and may be better in a few prospects) than Rafale but much cheaper.
If you are going to count hard points and because the Rafale may have two extra....doesn't mean its not a match. There is a LOT more in achieving your airborne objectives than just a plane's size or hard points, etc.

Actually, that's incorrect. FC-20 is actually a direct competition (a cheaper competition at that) for EFT & Rafale. Remember, France's been on Rafale since the 90's and the FC-20 is a 2001+ product. Just by the virtue of hardware & software handling capacity, it'll have similar tech. I'd imagine it being around 90% as capable (and may be better in a few prospects) than Rafale but much cheaper.
If you are going to count hard points and because the Rafale may have two extra....doesn't mean its not a match. There is a LOT more in achieving your airborne objectives than just a plane's size or hard points, etc.

heck you mean french leave Rafael with out any updates from 90's...wow what an conclusion... :rofl: I am surprised.....

Few important points-

1}Its Su 30mki not Rafale which will be the mainstay for IAF till atleast 2030....

2}PaF will have around 260+ 4+Gen get by 2020...
150 Jf17+
50 J10B+
18 F16 Bl52+
44 F16 MLU

3}Their is no clearity of AESA in J10B and JF17 by 2020....[But i am expecting that atleast BL3 of Jf17 will have Aesa]

Buddy, i don't like playing the numbers game.. it always ends bad.. but

Paf has 18 Block 52's currently + another 14 are to be delivered by December 2012.

F16s are too old to counter Rafale.....Pakistan has to find some answers

the air force by its very name and nature is not entirely defensive but yes ifs Designs are not regional like IAF has with its bases in countries like Tajikistan.

sir
If you could , you would

You see not long ago, Indian members labelled the MKI as the Asian Rapptor....suddenly the Rafale has bebcome the next best thing since sliced bread, there is no limit to one's envy.....just wondering in it's commitments around the globe, why does the French air force tends to go for Mirage-2000s for air superiority while Rafale is usually deployed for ground support role. ??

Our platforms are used according to our needs. All I can hope is 5 years from now if all three three platforms are in production, IAF will be in good shape

Rafale is still not here so PAF doesn't need to worry about it

You see not long ago, Indian members labelled the MKI as the Asian Rapptor....suddenly the Rafale has bebcome the next best thing since sliced bread, there is no limit to one's envy.....just wondering in it's commitments around the globe, why does the French air force tends to go for Mirage-2000s for air superiority while Rafale is usually deployed for ground support role. ??
Please feel free to look up numerous reports that despite having a smaller nose cone the rafale has surpassed typhoon in a2a evaluations in many countries.

For Pakistan is the best choice, in order to increase its air defense capabilities, and to try to delay the aircraft at war, until the last moment. In this way, IAF strike can keep longer duration.

Back
Top Bottom