What's new

US-built fighter aircraft operating next to Chinese combat jets: PAF

Great to see PAF going in right direction.
Hats off the airmen of PAF.
:pakistan:

In the unique mix Pakistan ain't going to use pure Russian breed of birds & perhaps this solely is the reason for me to get worry!
With the advent of Sukhoi Russian aviation is leaping ahead day by day & with the joint collaboration of Russia & India while producing MiG-35 it is getting even worse for Pakistan. I am not feeling any inferiority but yet my signature says it all

i am a big fan of diversification policy

while it does has one obvious drawback:cost and headache to the logistic corps,it also minimize the risk of getting crippled out when one country imposed an arm embargo.

Great mix and completely unique - Insha-Allah, soon PAF will have its back bone in JF-17, a Pakistani fighter.

US-built fighter aircraft operating next to Chinese combat jets: PAFThe FC-20 is not among these less capable fighters. It is the export version, modified to Pakistan’s requirements, of one of China’s most capable multi-role fighter aircraft with a delta-wing and canard design. It was introduced into the People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) in 2005 and in April 2006 the Pakistani cabinet approved the procurement of 36 of these aircraft which can be compared to the aircraft generation of the F-16, the Gripen or the Rafale.[/B]
which year we are getting this (The FC-20)

which year we are getting this (The FC-20)

Could be by end of 2013 also, but the official sources quote the year 2014-2015. It depends on the conditions also, as for the time being first priority is JF-17. Once sufficient numbers come in, hopefully new F-16 would be in, MLUs would may have been done to good amount, AEW&Cs would be in place, then FC-20s number will come.

Back
Top Bottom