What's new

Only in Pakistan

Brings back memories yaar. We used to celebrate the arrival of moonsoon every summer in Karachi. Women usually rushed to the kitchen to bake pakora's, phulki's and pakwaan with chai as the kids get all soaked in the first rain...damn I miss that!

Ahh, a man after my own heart! Pakoras with Chai! Yum! Here is a cup of Chai from me! :cheers:

i think you are citing behind the pc, wearing an apron with a chef's hat...

Know what I think? As a former media person with a camera. I know this thing for sure that these pictures are staged. It must be at least half or 1/3rd as bad.

I used to do this too. Just tell people that you're from the media and it will be in tomorrow's paper, people would line up n down, much similar to these pics. Now I'm talking about upscale parties held in ballrooms of fivestar hotels in dubai. Imagine how the poor folk react to a chance in the spotlight?

If you notice the Pak picture is of 3-4 compartments only.

It just has staged written all over it.

Know what I think? As a former media person with a camera. I know this thing for sure that these pictures are staged. It must be at least half or 1/3rd as bad.

I used to do this too. Just tell people that you're from the media and it will be in tomorrow's paper, people would line up n down, much similar to these pics. Now I'm talking about upscale parties held in ballrooms of fivestar hotels in dubai. Imagine how the poor folk react to a chance in the spotlight?

If you notice the Pak picture is of 3-4 compartments only.

It just has staged written all over it.

Hmm, very good observation. Never thought about that! Thank you.

So let me get this straight, there is no access to water yet they installed a toilet?. That is just plain weird.

Most of the time the water system in the toilet is out of order due to lack of maintainance and poor usage by commuters, but you dont get this in First Class, this is the fun of travelling economy also known in Pakistan by its old english name of 3rd Class...

Do you guys still have the 3rd class? In India it was eliminated few decades back AFAIK.

We just have the 1st and the 2nd class now besides the AC class now.

Do you guys still have the 3rd class? In India it was eliminated few decades back AFAIK.

We just have the 1st and the 2nd class now besides the AC class now.

Yes we sure do, somthing to remind us of our colonial past! :rolleyes:

Brings back memories yaar. We used to celebrate the arrival of moonsoon every summer in Karachi. Women usually rushed to the kitchen to bake pakora's, phulki's and pakwaan with chai as the kids get all soaked in the first rain...damn I miss that!

The highlighted portion was supposed tobe right to get rid of prickly heat too.

we all (as Pakistani) should be sorry for that, because this is what happening in our beloved homeland and we are watching this show with a packet of chips in our hands.:pop:

Most of the time the water system in the toilet is out of order due to lack of maintainance and poor usage by commuters, but you dont get this in First Class, this is the fun of travelling economy also known in Pakistan by its old english name of 3rd Class...

If that is the case, then the maintenance guys should go back to training school.

Back
Top Bottom