What's new

Shell Petroleum to sell stake in Pakistan

no none of those !
Since 58 The Chwokidars have only been plundering and looting - Stealing elections, Looting State resources by Employing themselves in two position at the same time- lost the other part of the country - Supported and nurtured all corrupt parties - which is what they are doing roght now- I pray to Allmighty Allah that his wraths falls upon these Bastards who have brought the country to brink - destroyed the very fabric of society
We, the people never formed a society. The government is only a representative of us.

Saudi Arabia Aramco or China Sinopec should buy the company share.

We, the people never formed a society. The government is only a representative of us.
We couldnt form the socity or become politically mature because bastards in uniform didnt let us- Indian also started like us - so did israel - but none of their Militaries fiddled in politics - so yes the that has resulted in stunted growth and you have only Military to thanks for that

We couldnt form the socity or become politically mature because bastards in uniform didnt let us- Indian also started like us - so did israel - but none of their Militaries fiddled in politics - so yes the that has resulted in stunted growth and you have only Military to thanks for that
Yeah so it's the army forcing people to visit the beaches with the cyclone inbound??

eah so it's the army forcing people to visit the beaches with the cyclone inbound?
Yeah so Army Eating Budgets and their retired personnel opening up private schools since 80s and destroying public school system that makes the entire nation ignorant so yeah its the Army - that denies the common man the opportunity - Tell me who is chairman of Wapda and NAB again?

Guys I hate the current Govt. and all they stand for.

I blame 'em for everything they've done in the course of this past year, but...

...this whole Shell drama doesn't actually relate to them.

Shell to exit home retail energy businesses in Britain, Germany and the Netherlands

Shell is a sinking ship, just like BP.

thanks for posting this, Shell is exiting from multiple markets and Pakistan is among one of them but majority of the people and "experts" are ignoring this fact.

Telenor has been up for grasp for quiet some time as well

From what i have heard a MEA based company is one of the interested parties in buying the shares of Shell

Does that makes current govt any good? heck no ... these people are fricking idiots

it is the leader's responsibility to shape the nation. or to "form a society". direction comes from above, not from below.

Back
Top Bottom