What's new

Only 13% Indians hold favourable opinion on Pakistan

Mate India doesn't have to say a damn thing, one only has to open a news-paper or turn on a news channel- the proof is there in front of your eyes. Let's see would you prefer to invest in a nation that has virtually no terrorism (relatively) or a nation that suffers from daily terror attacks in some of the most "secure" areas and biggest cities? It is common sense not some evil plot by the Indians!

+anyway that might be what you're told by your leaders/teachers but it's not like FDI would be going to Pakistan over India if Pakistan was peaceful- India is an attractive investment regardless of what is happening in Pakistan.

Let me try to show you about India's human rights situation. You child is as ugly as the one Pakistanis have. What are you talking about? You guys act like India is a sacred cow when you guys kill minorities like flys!!!

Here, just a refresher on how two faced talibanic hindus exist in India:

Orgy Of Violence Against Christians

AFP: Indian bishops say at least 60 killed in anti-Christian violence

Massacre of Christians in India - YouTube

Muslims killed in India Gujrat - YouTube

IN India Thousands of Muslims KILLED by Hindus a Shocking Report - YouTube

INDIA IS ONLY FOR HINDUS EXTREMISTS THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS Hindu Terrorists - YouTube

who-cares.jpg

Let me try to show you about India's human rights situation. You child is as ugly as the one Pakistanis have. What are you talking about? You guys act like India is a sacred cow when you guys kill minorities like flys!!!

Here, just a refresher on how two faced talibanic hindus exist in India:

Orgy Of Violence Against Christians

AFP: Indian bishops say at least 60 killed in anti-Christian violence

Massacre of Christians in India - YouTube

Muslims killed in India Gujrat - YouTube

IN India Thousands of Muslims KILLED by Hindus a Shocking Report - YouTube

INDIA IS ONLY FOR HINDUS EXTREMISTS THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS Hindu Terrorists - YouTube

Thank you very much bro for this video You are absolutely right india has a big problem of hindu fundamentalist not all of hindu approve this .we indian has to make sure this think never happen again.
Delhi riots hundreds of punjabi killed
Gujarat riots Muslim killed
mumbai riots lead to bombay bomb blast muslim and hindu killed
Orissa and northeast christian killed

we are young democratic country we are trying hard to maintain peace,freedom and i know we have long way ahead of us.

well....nothing to say................some sort of atmesque can inevitably suck the hate out of the hearts of both nations!!

LOL...

Dear RoYaL~GuJJaR,

You have received an infraction at Pakistan Defence Forum.

Reason: Trolling
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Since when "Reality = Trolling" ?

Freedom of speech on PDF as per Admin "AsimAquil" ?

Looks like "I hit the raw nerve of tough guys here"

Anyway.....I stand by my original post again!

"State sponsored terrorism by pakistan in to India like 26/11 Mumbai Attacks, 2002 Parliament Attack etc are the main reason for these unfavorable opinion among Indians and are legitimate! Period!"

Take a number. Multiply that number by 4.Now divide it by 4.Subtract the original number.Congratulations,you have successfully arrived at the number of fcuks i give about this thread.

I have not met a single Indian in my life who has a favorable opinion about Pakistan. I may like Pakistani music, the cricket players, the food or I may have Pakistani friends but I don't have favorable opinion about Pakistan as a whole.

Opinion is a two way street. Lots of stereotypes hold for Indians too in the Pakistani minds.

13% is a huge number and it means 13% of the population are oblivious to realiity and are living in a make-believe world.:azn:

Orissa and northeast christian killed.

Yeah you forgot to mention why or who started the Gujarat, Mumbai, NE or Orissa riots. That would have completed the picture.

Yeah you forgot to mention why or who started the Gujarat, Mumbai, NE or Orissa riots. That would have completed the picture.

I'd assume people who started in ANY case were non-hindus??? Shame on you for deflecting such a sensitive issue man!

Thank you very much bro for this video You are absolutely right india has a big problem of hindu fundamentalist not all of hindu approve this .we indian has to make sure this think never happen again.
Orissa and northeast christian killed

we are young democratic country we are trying hard to maintain peace,freedom and i know we have long way ahead of us.

You know, I am glad to see someone has sense here from India. I have a few friends from India but they sound fine and understand the issues that exist in both, India and Pakistan.
However, on this forum, folks from India show that they are superior and better in every way than Pakistan (specially) and others. Which is very incorrect and actually arrogant. So I am glad that there are people like you, who have the courage to accept fault. Thanks for the post. Keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom