What's new

Only 13% Indians hold favourable opinion on Pakistan

And than they blame us that we teach hate and what Indians do and preach the whole world has seen it in Gujrat and Orissa and in Golden Temple

I had a very favourable views about Pakistanis due to my FB shayari page & Facebook friends & was among the 13% mentioned here. But few month on PDF, I saw people enjoying 26/11, I saw people hating hindus just because they are hindus, and many things now i belong to 87%

You mean the baseless blames thrown at Pakistan by TOI?

Your Gen. Mushraf admitted it mate & you are enough old to understand he was not paid by our TOI for that.

I had a very favourable views about Pakistanis due to my FB shayari page & Facebook friends & was among the 13% mentioned here. But few month on PDF, I saw people enjoying 26/11, I saw people hating hindus just because they are hindus, and many things now i belong to 87%

Your Gen. Mushraf admitted it mate & you are enough old to understand he was not paid by our TOI for that.

We dint enjoy, read your newspapers daily and see hatered of indians and joy over death of common Pakistanis in even floods

You know, I am glad to see someone has sense here from India. I have a few friends from India but they sound fine and understand the issues that exist in both, India and Pakistan.
However, on this forum, folks from India show that they are superior and better in every way than Pakistan (specially) and others. Which is very incorrect and actually arrogant. So I am glad that there are people like you, who have the courage to accept fault. Thanks for the post. Keep up the good work

Yeah two false flaggers always feel glad to make a pair.

Indians and peace loving - how far can one stretch ones imagination!

India may not be a most peadeful nation on planet but atleast its not a synonym to SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISM like our western neighbour is.

I'd assume people who started in ANY case were non-hindus??? Shame on you for deflecting such a sensitive issue man!

Who cares what a false flagging Pakistani assumes..:)

We dint enjoy, read your newspapers daily and see hatered of indians and joy over death of common Pakistanis in even floods

Few members right now active on this thread enjoyed 26/11 it on PDF ...... wont name them but you can surf few threads on 26/11 & see it yourself.

Yup, i hate Indians, they hate me. That's just the way it is.

You hate india thats understandable but other part is Wrong dude Indians laugh at you you are not worth of hate ... I sware believe me.

are you writing a novel? very good story the world's going to award you a Nobel prize in this field.

You are living in denial my friend, cocooned in your own blinding hate. what i have said is based on my own experience and established facts based on proper investigation. one more story for you,
In one such media hyped alleged killing case of civilian, It came out after investigation, that the diseased person had illicit affair with a married woman, but was related to local hurriyat leader and the husband of that woman was unable to stop it. so one night when that majnu was in woman's house, the husband gave tip to army that a dreaded militant armed heavily is hiding in his house. army immediately cordoned of the house in night, the majnu thought that the villagers have cordoned of him and he will be put up to panchayat if get caught. he tried to run away through rooftop in desperation and army opened the fire. Since there was no weapon found with him, the case got high publicity and poor army chaps landed inside the jail within 24 hours. now after two years of CBI investigation, facts have been established and all army chaps have been released by court.

Few members right now active on this thread enjoyed 26/11 it on PDF ...... wont name them but you can surf few threads on 26/11 & see it yourself.

Our few Vs your majority and on top of that your so-called educated Indians who daily go to Indian newspapers' website and pour hate and venom and express joy over death of Common Pakistanis in natural disasters and accidents this shows how hateful people Indians are.

Dont go far just read this news of fire at Pakistani factory where over 100 innocent people died and how pathetic Indians are enjoying the tragic incident

please go through bellow link and read.

110 killed in fire in garment factory in Pakistan: Official - The Times of India

if you think these commenting cocroachessss are not Indians then my apology.

On the other hand its mazaing that how pathetic these educated Indians are who did not bother to read the news about 63 Indians died a day before in an accident but as soon as they saw the word Pakistanis died in accident they jumped like monkyes in joy.

feel the differene. May they stay the same

Our few Vs your majority and on top of that your so-called educated Indians who daily go to Indian newspapers' website and pour hate and venom and express joy over death of Common Pakistanis in natural disasters and accidents this shows how hateful people Indians are.

Dont go far just read this news of fire at Pakistani factory where over 100 innocent people died and how pathetic Indians are enjoying the tragic incident

please go through bellow link and read.

110 killed in fire in garment factory in Pakistan: Official - The Times of India

if you think these commenting cocroachessss are not Indians then my apology.

On the other hand its mazaing that how pathetic these educated Indians are who did not bother to read the news about 63 Indians died a day before in an accident but as soon as they saw the word Pakistanis died in accident they jumped like monkyes in joy.

feel the differene. May they stay the same

Being in shayari lover I have dozens of pakistanis whom I proudly call as my friends, Read my Post - 107, I already said few peoples on PDF changed my view.

And why the hell will I deny that these low life cockroaches are not from India or not ???

Check out other TOI topics related to India's progress or cricket victories & see comments there or locations of admins of anti indian or anti-hindu pages on facebook you will find equal share of cockroaches from your side too.

You are saying nothing different here, the thread itself says 87% indians have unfavourable views of about India. And the TOI is a sh1t place where the many lowlifes of these 87% of indian patriots relax their nerves by spitting their venom views there. And they are ours FEW too not majority.

But its lot better than funding terrorist activities in Pakistan or running terror training schools on our soil or brainwashing youth in disputed regions to break law order & majority of population supporting it . I hope you will agree at it.

Pakistan is self responsible for hate.Due to the terror they sent,what you expect from indians? ..

Being in shayari lover I have dozens of pakistanis whom I proudly call as my friends, Read my Post - 107, I already said few peoples on PDF changed my view.

And why the hell will I deny that these low life cockroaches are not from India or not ???

Check out other TOI topics related to India's progress or cricket victories & see comments there or locations of admins of anti indian or anti-hindu pages on facebook you will find equal share of cockroaches from your side too.

You are saying nothing different here, the thread itself says 87% indians have unfavourable views of about India. And the TOI is a sh1t place where the many lowlifes of these 87% of indian patriots relax their nerves by spitting their venom views there. And they are ours FEW too not majority.

But its lot better than funding terrorist activities in Pakistan or running terror training schools on our soil or brainwashing youth in disputed regions to break law order & majority of population supporting it . I hope you will agree at it.

social networking sites, pages are personal entities anyone can allow shyt there as far as Newspapers are concerned these reflects a nation's mature thoughts specially the known big newspaper houses, if Indian newspapers and those who own these allow such bellow the gutter hatered/hate abusive comments then its for sure you guys need thousands of more years to reduce the hate.

As far as terrorism is concerned Indian record wrg to its neighbours is the worst, ranging from Indian terror camps against Pakistan, Sri lanka and so on are a reality and you should not be crying when same comes to you.

and what was 71...... Surjeet singh, Siachen?????

Game was started much earlier by pakistan and its still on..
You will list on your points and we will list our.

BTW,Dont throw blame on our shoulders.You should try to look in your own pockets that what you did in 71 and in siachin?

Those hateful hardliner Indian hindus who have killed their own great Gandhi out of hate, well we only expect hate from them what else?

There are many who hate gandhi and they have their genuine reasons too.Gandhi was not god and he did mistakes and he paid.
We would have been a different country if nehru was not our first PM and who made him ? Gandhi... :)

Back
Top Bottom