What's new

Only 13% Indians hold favourable opinion on Pakistan

What do you expect? every few years there is yet another Pakistani backed terror attack in India targeting CIVILIANS.

Every DAY Indian intelligence is involved in Pakistani espionage...whether that be in Karachi, attacks on its Awacs, Baluchistan.......that doesn't count?? I think ALL these terrorism needs to stop. No muslim terrorist is worse than the hindu and christian terrorist. Terrorists are terrorists, they should be given death penalty as they just play with innocent people's blood!

Why should I care?

Please don't get annoyed.

I frankly have an opinion and I have my reasons.

But Pakistani origin guys out their have helped this country in the manner that many of us sitting here probably could never even dream of. And this is a fact.

No, I mean proven FACTS that are accepted the world over just not in Pakistan for obvious reasons.

and accepted the "World over" for obvious reasons..as in defaming Pakistan and presenting Pakistan as Culprit so that Investments keep skipping Pakistan and go to India..
Thats a Good Business model actually

Please don't get annoyed.

I frankly have an opinion and I have my reasons.

But Pakistani origin guys out their have helped this country in the manner that many of us sitting here probably could never even dream of. And this is a fact.

I don't need to get annoyed.

But over a billion of them hate you also.
Yes you are not.
Even then 980 million hate Pakistan.

And I don't need your certificate of approval either thanks.:pakistan:

I was merely trying to make sense of your trolling and your confused responses haven't helped me.

Every DAY Indian intelligence is involved in Pakistani espionage...whether that be in Karachi, attacks on its Awacs, Baluchistan.......that doesn't count?? I think ALL these terrorism needs to stop. No muslim terrorist is worse than the hindu and christian terrorist. Terrorists are terrorists, they should be given death penalty as they just play with innocent people's blood!

Absolutely 0 proof- not even you leaders say this in public so what credence to I give to these BS claims? 0! These are all just elaborate conspiracy theories to absolve Pakistan of the sinister truth- these attacks are planned,funded,manned and perpetrated by PAKISTANIS. The more Pakistan is attacked the more it blames others, it is siege syndrome. It is obvious to even the most simple people- Pakistan trained and backed terror outfits to use against India- most Pakistanis and members of the PA/ISI accept this, and then these people turned on the GoP/Pakistani state for numerous reasons.

Despite 0 imperical truth EVER having been produced India/US/Israle are still blamed for all Pakistan's ills just so no one in Pakistan can tackle the real issue that it is Pakistan and Pakistanis themselves to blame.

But sometimes it's like talking to a brick wall- some Pakistanis will never belive this and instead prefer to make up the most elaborate conspiracies involving RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/Martians to account for eveything from floods to drug-abuse to terroism etc when it is the GOP who is really to blame and the chronic mis-management and other issues go unresolved.

and accepted the "World over" for obvious reasons..as in defaming Pakistan and presenting Pakistan as Culprit so that Investments keep skipping Pakistan and go to India..
Thats a Good Business model actually

Mate India doesn't have to say a damn thing, one only has to open a news-paper or turn on a news channel- the proof is there in front of your eyes. Let's see would you prefer to invest in a nation that has virtually no terrorism (relatively) or a nation that suffers from daily terror attacks in some of the most "secure" areas and biggest cities? It is common sense not some evil plot by the Indians!

+anyway that might be what you're told by your leaders/teachers but it's not like FDI would be going to Pakistan over India if Pakistan was peaceful- India is an attractive investment regardless of what is happening in Pakistan.

Hi Abindboy, now that you've got the Pakistan hate our of your system, can you state the "facts" now?

Mate India doesn't have to say a damn thing, one only has to open a news-paper or turn on a news channel- the proof is there in front of your eyes. Let's see would you prefer to invest in a nation that has virtually no terrorism (relatively) or a nation that suffers from daily terror attacks in some of the most "secure" areas and biggest cities? It is common sense not some evil plot by the Indians!

+anyway that might be what you're told by your leaders/teachers but it's not like FDI would be going to Pakistan over India if Pakistan was peaceful- India is an attractive investment regardless of what is happening in Pakistan.
Thats all propaganda.

5bdaqf.png

14y0psg.png

2vv0510.png

Looks like Indian media's anti China rhetoric has started to pay off:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom