What's new

One liners :)

Marriage isn't a process of prolonging the life of love,but of mummifying the corpse-Sir P G Wodehouse

Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.

I have not failed, I've just found 1000 ways that won't work

- Thomas Alva Edison

THERE's no market for your sorrows in this world , so never advertise them..

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

Albert Einstein

Work has bitter root but sweet fruit.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

"SiLeNcE Is OnE Of ThE HaRdEsT ArGuMeNtS To ReFuTe"

Josh Billings

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

- Oscar Wilde.

If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values - that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you have no spiritual life, chances are everything is going to aggravate you, you're going to fly off the handle at everything and that's what I did in the past. I've kind of got that under control now.

Mike Ditka

HABIT (good or bad ) never goes....here is proof.

if u remove H
A-BIT remains
If u remove A
BIT remains and
IF u remove B
It still remains....

True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

"Men of genius are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted."Alfred Adler

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
- Muhammed Ali

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Smile... it confuses people

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, then why practice?

Back
Top Bottom