What's new

One liners :)

Position is set and target is locked…you’re not dealing with immature

Immature love: I love you because I need you.
Mature love; I need you because I love you.

In communism, man oppresses man.
In capitalism, it's the other way around.

In the dark dreary nights when the storm is at its most fierce the lighthouse burns bright so the sailors can find their way home again. In life the same light burns. This light is fuelled with love, faith, and hope. And through lifes most fierce storms these three burn their brightest so we also can find our way home again.

The ink of the Scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr.

....Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Life is neither a bed of roses

nor a carpet of thorns.

It's just what you make of it.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”-Joseph Goebbels

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

“Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place”-Joseph Goebbels

Whoever can conquer the street will one day conquer the state, for every form of power politics and any dictatorship-run state has its roots in the street.-Goebbels

Life is neither a bed of roses

nor a carpet of thorns.

It's just what you make of it.

a lie, repeated often and forcibly, gains the legitimacy of truth--Goebbels

A successful person is one who lays his foundation by the bricks which others throw at him

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
-Mary L Cook

Back
Top Bottom