What's new

One liners :)

Truth is timeless, and returning to truth is better than continuing in falsehood. [Omar Radi Allahu anhu]

Wit is educated insolence.-Aristotle

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be....

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man. -Henry David Thoreau

No matter how desperate the predicament is, I'm always very much in earnest about clutching my cane, straightening my derby hat and fixing my tie, even though I have just landed on my head. — Charlie Chaplin

it is better to be a imperfect original than a perfect duplicate

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

When everything is coming your way......you're in the wrong lane. ~Dilbert

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

i never stand when i can sit, i never sit when i can lie-henry ford

A sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles.-Mignon McLaughlin

I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.-Nathan Hale

Nice Topic:) Well

" If you Born with nothing then its not your fault, but if you die with nothing then its your fault"

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. —Baltasar Gracian

5 Important lessons to learn from a humble pencil:

1)It tells you that everything you do will always leave a mark

2)You can always correct the mistakes you make

3)What is important is what is inside you and not outside of you

4)In life you will undergo painful sharpenings which will make you better at what you do

5)To be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you...

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.-Aristotle

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

There is more hunger for love & appreciation in this world than for bread

"If you're not going to play to win, you might as well hold the Olympics in someone's back yard."~Jessie Owens

Back
Top Bottom