What's new

One liners :)

Thank God, Sania Mirza didn't do SAAT PHERA'S wid Shoaib Malik..
or else she couldn't have gone pass the first round..:rofl:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. —Aristotl

Revolutions are the locomotives of history.-Karl Marx

Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand.-Karl Marx

Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.-Ronald Reagan

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged. -Ronald Reagan

Delay is preferable to error. - Thomas Jefferson

Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. -Thomas Jefferson

If you have to choose between Peace and Righteousness, always I will choose Righteousness.
T.D. Roosevelt.

Humanity has only scratched the surface of its real potential.

- Peace Pilgrim

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.

- Peace Pilgrim

"I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? "

When a cyclone strikes, huge trees get uprooted.
But the simple grass survives.
Be noble and humble like the grass, simple but strong.

"You teach best what you most need to learn." -- Richard David Bach

Its always good to compromise only when the other person understands your feelings but its not good to bend so much that you lose your existence !

Back
Top Bottom