What's new

One liners :)

As they say," Observe one, perform one,teach one. Procedure is learnt."

"Moral reform is the most difficult and delicate branch of statesmanship; few rulers have dared to attempt it; most rulers have left it to hypocrites and saints."

- Will Durant, Caesar and Christ, ch. XI, subch. IV, p.221.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control ♥

A sweet relationship
is that

when...

"Teri meri banti nahi,
par tere bina chalti bi nhi,, ♥♥ :P

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators" P. J. O'Rourke

Freedom, fairness and transparency, rather like the truth, are alien to the Pakistani psyche.

- Amina Jilani

You know what, I have the deepest respect and admire for Pakistanis tolerance of others critsizing their country, if this was written in other forums you and I would have been parminently banned long time ago. :pakistan: Keep your head high, your a Pakistani.

What I was trying to say was that most Pakistanis dont like to live in such cold states.. they usually prefer places like New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, Georgia etc.. where there is large concentration of desis

If there was a large concentration of Pakistanis here.. then I would have NO problem finding FRESH ras malai..

and 10,000 lakes ... I was just trying to show off little bit about my State... :oops: every State of U.S.A has unofficial names too.. Wisconsin is called Dream State. Minnesota is called land of 10,000 lakes (by the way the number doesn't include small ponds) and so on..

Go Vikings :mps::mps::D
You don't think New York is cold? You have been in Minnesotta too long.

Read it today

- so we go few days without a pope and we already cured AIDS?

You don't think New York is cold? You have been in Minnesotta too long.

Its different economic opportunities for different people that push/drive them to different regions... weather is a least concern/choice in many cases...

Anyway, may she remain warm, safe and alive in Minnesota :D

581807_476783359041426_1991539587_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom