What's new

One liners :)

George R.R. Martin, Joss Whedon, and Quentin Tarantino walk into a bar. Everyone you've ever loved dies.

"In this country, the piety of the people is so great that they are always ready to send to the stake not only avowed heretics, but those merely suspected of heresy."

- letter from priest of northern France to twelfth-century Pope Innocent III, quoted in Durant's The Age of Faith, p.778.

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back ― Heraclitus

Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.”
― Imam Ali (as)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dacoit and police is the two sides of one coin in Pakistani prospective,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:victory1:

1) Most of Peoples are jealous with Defense Forum Community and its beauty..

2) It is Batter to be alone than to join a bad Company..

Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy

i will not say i failed 1000 tymes ,i will say that i discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause faailure...thomas edison..

"There seems to be a kind of order in the universe, in the movement of the stars and the turning of the earth and the changing of the seasons, and even in the cycle of human live. But human life itself is almost pure chaos." - Katherine Anne Porter

"There seems to be a kind of order in the universe, in the movement of the stars and the turning of the earth and the changing of the seasons, and even in the cycle of human live. But human life itself is almost pure chaos." - Katherine Anne Porter

This thread is for one liners! not three!

“Peace is literally unthinkable when the Jewish people are viewed as evil incarnate.” - EoZ

Back
Top Bottom