One liners :)

@p(-)0ENiX

why hav u stoppd postin quotes here?:unsure:

i promise nw ill not bash ur FIFTY LINERS which u post as ONE LINER:meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
@p(-)0ENiX

why hav u stoppd postin quotes here?:unsure:

i promise nw ill not bash ur FIFTY LINERS which u post as ONE LINER:meeting:

Is annoying people one of your standard attempts at starting a conversation? You are great at socializing. :rolleyes: The idea of you bashing me is hilarious, & I don't post one liners regularly either.

Unfortunately, I am too busy to take part in discussions these days. I will talk to you later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is annoying people one of your standard attempts at starting a conversation? You are great at socializing. :rolleyes: The idea of you bashing me is hilarious, & I don't post one liners regularly either.

Unfortunately, I am too busy to take part in discussions these days. I will talk to you later.

nah annoyin ppl is my habbit and i use it wen im bored:whistle:

but one thing i got to admit dat ur 50 liners were gud,post it aleast 25 liners,no harm in it:meeting:

nah annoyin ppl is my habbit and i use it wen im bored:whistle:

Make some friends or take part in an activity that you enjoy & you won't get bored, neither will you feel the need to annoy others. ;)

but one thing i got to admit dat ur 50 liners were gud,post it aleast 25 liners,no harm in it:meeting:

I don't care about your suggestion, but I am flattered to know that you liked the last couple of quotes I posted. :D

Pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes (Flatterers are the worst type of enemies)

"Quick, everyone act natural!"
*Everyone strikes the most
unnatural pose ever*

Obesity is contagious. The more
obese friends you have, the more
likely you are to become obese.

If you salute your duty,
You don't need to salute anybody.
But If you pollute your duty,
You have to salute everybody.
(Dr. A.Q. Khan)

'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.'

Peter Kay (2 July 1973-):

'My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.'

Tommy Cooper (1921-1984)

'I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.'

Woody Allen (1 December 1935-):

'Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.'

Billy Connolly (24 November 1942-):

'My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.'

W.C Fields (1880-1946):

'Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.'

Go to google and type : help im 1

And see the suggestions!!!

“Those of us who work in the arts know that depiction is not endorsement. If it was, no artist would be able to paint inhumane practices, no author could write about them, and no filmmaker could delve into the thorny subjects of our time.”

- Kathryn Bigelow, director of Zero Dark Thirty

before judging a person walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? you have his shoes and he is a mile away...

Back
Top Bottom