What's new

One liners :)

Mommy? :woot: I am a guy. Not only do you lack common sense, but it seems that you are a gone case. Calling you a liar is pointless now because of the possibility that you might be retarded. :rofl:

Nope, you are the one who began to derail this thread. I am sure the moderators are aware of it.

Why should I stop replying when you are the one who started this argument? If you want to end it, just leave.

A double post huh? You could have edited it & deleted the content present in it. The fact that you failed to figure that out leads me to believe that my hypothesis of your mental abilities in line 2 of my response is accurate.

Poor [MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION], thought she could mess with me & defeat me in a day.

[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION] probably wishes she had a time machine to reverse her decision. :P

Phonix im going for som hours to prepare for few tests and notes otherwise ill b slaughterd not just at home but by my mams too

mey kur key atii hun then will reply i promise,im not running away promise!:wave::girl_wink:

Moving-picture-baby-winks-animated-gif.gif

or double i didnt do,theres sumthing wrong wid da web,i saw others members double posts too on other threads ok! pagal!

Phonix im going for som hours to prepare for few tests and notes otherwise ill b slaughterd not just at home but by my mams too

mey kur key atii hun then will reply i promise,im not running away promise!:wave::girl_wink:

It's ok, if you are busy, we could call it a draw. I have been busy as well these past few weeks & that's why I haven't been active in more serious dicussions.

On a side not, I really hope you get slaughtered! :rofl: :P

or double i didnt do,theres sumthing wrong wid da web,i saw others members double posts too on other threads ok! pagal!

Pagal! :angry: You could have deleted your double post instead of just leaving it there. ;)

If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.

Happiness depends more upon the internal frame of a person’s own mind, than on the externals in the world.

(George Washington; 1st President of the United States)

stupid ab read kia kur rae ho,ja kur ap bi koi kam kuro hur time net py is bad hahahaha
:p:lol::rofl:

It's ok, if you are busy, we could call it a draw. I have been busy as well these past few weeks & that's why I haven't been active in more serious dicussions.

Pagal! :angry: You could have deleted your double post instead of just leaving it there. ;)

i dun know hw to delete it,i tried but failed:what::undecided:

@Marshmallow this is one liners section, u can't go into 2 lines or more, not even pics, stick to ONE LINERS.

P.S. Is that Billi in ur new avatar, mujhey Junglee Billia bahut pasand hai :D

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid ab read kia kur rae ho,ja kur ap bi koi kam kuro hur time net py is bad hahahaha

You are stupid, but I agree that wasting time is bad. :D

i dun know hw to delete it,i tried but failed:what::undecided:

Simply click on the words "edit post" at the bottom of your post & delete all content in it & then type "self delete" or whatever you desire in that post before saving it.

The actual ability to delete a post is only acquired after a member reaches the "senior member" status if I am not mistaken.

Is there any thread left which is not screwed up??? :angry:

@Aeronaut Yara thora kasht kaato es thread par bhi

Keep away from people who
try to
belittle your ambitions. Small
people
always do that, but the really
great
make you feel that you, too,
can
become great.

@Marshmallow this is one liners section, u can't go into 2 lines or more, not even pics, stick to ONE LINERS.

P.S. Is that Billi in ur new avatar, mujhey Junglee Billia bahut pasand hai :D

jungli bila wudnt suit me but razpak :girl_wink:

"Semantics is _not_ reducible to syntax; truth is not reducible to provability within a formal system; reason is not reducible to purely formal logic; meaning is not reducible to isomorphism; and mind is not reducible to computation."

- John S. Ryan, commenting on Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid

very gud quote but samj kuch nae aee:girl_wacko::oops:

Back
Top Bottom