What's new

One liners :)

If u again post another long joke,may i ask which of da lines and at wat length(top or bottom) (left or right) shud i consider as one liners?:cheesy:

i wud apprectiate if u help explainin me in advance?:azn::whistle:

ghost%20(1).gif

Another long joke? That certainly wasn't a joke, but the same can not be said of your post.

In order to recognize a one liner, use your common sense, & if you lack that, this link here will help you develop it. It's unfortunate many people aren't naturally blessed with this sense, I am glad I am not from among them.

Nice attempt at trolling though, I had fun. :lol: :tup:

Another long joke? That certainly wasn't a joke, but the same can not be said of your post.

In order to recognize a one liner, use your common sense, & if you lack that, this link here will help you develop it. It's unfortunate many people aren't naturally blessed with this sense, I am glad I am not from among them.

Nice attempt at trolling though, I had fun. :lol: :tup:

wat kind of joke is a JOKE dat da reader herself hav to 1st improve her common sense or knowledge or maybe she 1st hav to graduate or rather take Masters degree to understand anyone's joke:cheesy:

if v hav to spend such long time and money to understand anyone's joke then by gerrin higher education :cheesy: then why read da joke at 1st?:girl_wacko:

and A LINK FOR U HERE FOR U TO HELP GRW UR SENSE OF HUMOUR:bunny:

9 STEPS HERE

9 Tips on How to Improve Your Sense of Humor - wikiHow

oie_3052622KmCWMAJE%20(1).gif

wat kind of joke is a JOKE dat da reader herself hav to 1st improve her common sense or knowledge or maybe she 1st hav to graduate or rather take Masters degree to understand anyone's joke:cheesy:

if v hav to spend such long time and money to understand anyone's joke then by gerrin higher education :cheesy: then why read da joke at 1st?:girl_wacko:

Huh? :woot:

Once again your post shows a lack of common sense. My advice to help you develop your common sense was meant to aid you in recognizing one liners, & yeah sometimes common sense is necessary to understand jokes as well. Anyway, very few if any of my posts in this thread were jokes, but yours' certainly are. :lol:

and A LINK FOR U HERE FOR U TO HELP GRW UR SENSE OF HUMOUR:bunny:

9 STEPS HERE

9 Tips on How to Improve Your Sense of Humor - wikiHow

My sense of humor is fine, I knew you were joking. I was only annoying you because you annoyed me first. :D

Anyway, lets not derail this thread any further.

Huh?

Once again your post shows a lack of common sense. My advice to help you develop your common sense was meant to aid you in recognizing one liners, & yeah sometimes common sense is necessary to understand jokes as well. Anyway, none if any of my posts in this thread were jokes, but yours' certainly are.

My sense of humor is fine, I knew you were joking. I was only annoying you because you annoyed me first. :D

Anyway, lets not derail this thread any further.

and ur shows lack of sense of humour:cheesy:

non of ur posts were jokes dat is why i was shoked to c a serious convo on Jokes thread:girl_wacko::lazy: and ur mountain long post in reply to someone :confused:

@Anyways lets not derail this thread any further.

im glad u accepted ur defeat happily and gave up so fast:p:bunny:

61909.gif

and ur shows lack of sense of humour:cheesy:

Touché :D

non of ur posts were jokes dat is why i was shoked to c a serious convo on Jokes thread:girl_wacko::lazy: and ur mountain long post in reply to someone :confused:

You were shocked? Wow, that's a strong word, I am shocked to hear that. ;) By the way, this isn't a jokes thread.

@Anyways lets not derail this thread any further.

im glad u accepted ur defeat happily and gave up so fast

Accept defeat? :woot: NEVER! :devil:

Touché

You were shocked? Wow, that's a strong word, I am shocked to hear that. ;) By the way, this isn't a jokes thread.

Accept defeat? NEVER!

One liners are mostly JOKES,if v type ONE LINERS on google,the next word dat comes itself is JOKES

one-line-jokes-290x160.jpg

4_funny_one_liner_jokes_about_life.jpg

even books hav been written on it

one-line-jokes-e-book-cover.png

so its a jokes thread :P C U R AGAIN WRONG

YEH U DONT ACCEPT IT BUT ITS QUITE APPRENT HAHAHA HHEHEHE:bunny:

Cats_sing.gif

One liners are mostly JOKES,if v type ONE LINERS on google,the next word dat comes itself is JOKES

even books hav been written on it

so its a jokes thread :P C U R AGAIN WRONG

Unfortunately, that isn't a sound argument. One liners can be jokes, but they can also be inspiring statements made by historical personalities. In conclusion, you are wrong! :D

YEH U DONT ACCEPT IT BUT ITS QUITE APPRENT HAHAHA HHEHEHE:bunny:

By defeating you Marshmallow, I have avenged the death of my time that you wasted, now my soul can finally rest! ;) :lol:

Unfortunately, that isn't a sound argument. One liners can be jokes, but they can also be inspiring statements made by historical personalities. In conclusion, you are wrong! :D

By defeating you Marshmallow, I have avenged the death of my time that you wasted, now my soul can finally rest! ;) :lol:

ok even if agree wid u for a while dat it can also inspiring statements by historical personalities but even then u r wrong cuz neither wer ur convos so inspiring nor there wer any historical statements by historical personality:P hehehe

u defeated me? u r da winner?

self declared victory isnt a victory huh :p:bunny:

xwqyf.gif

ok even if agree wid u for a while dat it can also inspiring statements by historical personalities but even then u r wrong cuz neither wer ur convos so inspiring nor there wer any historical statements by historical personality:P hehehe

u defeated me? u r da winner?

self declared victory isnt a victory huh :p:bunny:

You are wrong again, there were statements made by historical personalities in my previous posts that you quoted.

How can statements inspire an individual with wisdom when she lacks the common sense to comprehend them? Hahaha! :azn: :D

Alright sister, I really need to go now. Nice talking to you. :)

You are wrong again, there were statements made by historical personalities in my previous posts that you quoted.

How can statements inspire an individual with wisdom when she lacks the common sense to comprehend them? Hahaha! :azn: :D

Alright sister, I really need to go now. Nice talking to you. :)

and u lack common SENSE OF HUMUR to understand my convos :P

i gtg too i was waiting wen will u dat u need to quit hehehe :P

bye nice charrin:wave:

flying_bird.gif

Do you think she wanted to invest time. :D
She wasted yours.

Or may be I wasted mine :undecided:

Damn, now I am confused.

In that case, I guess all three of us wasted time here. Marshmallow couldn't stop inciting a response, & I simply couldn't ignore her posts. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom