What's new

One liners :)

Yeah! And that Marxist faggot has a small tiny little corner that dawn news time to time gives to him.

The fact the you're quoting some Marxist (who survives the day off like 32 prescription meds) leads me to believe you really are one of those Bolsheviks - like your ancestors. Lol

The Best sentence by Hiler

" Take Risks In Your Life"

"If you win, You Can lead...!

"If you Loose, You Can Guide...

Yeah! And that Marxist faggot has a small tiny little corner that dawn news time to time gives to him.

The fact the you're quoting some Marxist (who survives the day off like 32 prescription meds) leads me to believe you really are one of those Bolsheviks - like your ancestors. Lol
Merry Christmas, AZ.

When someone gives you their time, they are giving you a portion of their life that they will never get back.

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

To find out a girl’s faults, praise her to her girl friends.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

(Benjamin Franklin; Scientist, Writer, Politician, & one of the founding fathers of the United States of America)

388241_547606598584500_2145882452_n.jpg

hi anyone tell me how i close my Registraction :(

hi anyone tell me how i close my Registraction :(

hi tell me how i close my Registraction :(

Back
Top Bottom