What's new

One in five women raped in US: White House report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are bro...
monkey-shooting-a-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

They use horrible crimes like Rape to score jingoistic brownie points.

People like you use rapes to beat up India while you reserve a different set of standards for the white skin. Why this insistent urge to run down India?

Indians, need a good hard look at themselves to find out what's wrong with them.
You need to take a hard look at yourself where your hatred for your skin comes from?

You missed the sarcasm and the irony, which is that for a country and a people that is supposed to be a 'shame to the world' according to an Indian, there sure are plenty of Indian women having a good and SAFE life in the US.

And you missed the point I made, Indians education and wealth have cocooned them away from the violent elements of the society. If the Indian community was not as rich and educated as they are in USA, then their treatment would have been no better than of Blacks and Hispanics.

Last edited:
An Indian Opening the thread is pot calling kettle black . Plus India does not recognize Marital Rapes U.S. does , not to mention under reporting to save Izzat . We should be the last ones to open such threads .

And you missed the point I made, Indians education and wealth have cocooned them away from the violent elements of the society. If the Indian community was not as rich and educated as they are in USA, then their treatment would have been no better than Blacks and Hispanics.

Assumption is the mother of all f**ups .

So what class do YOU belong to, hmm...??? Ever feel sorry for those who are 'beneath' you? Or may be jealousy for those 'above' you?

Yeah...The US is supposed to be the 'shame of the world' and yet your India have powerful cultural strata that effectively imprison masses of human beings, not just women, to a sorry and miserable existence.
So what class do YOU belong to, hmm...??? Ever feel sorry for those who are 'beneath' you? Or may be jealousy for those 'above' you?
India effectively imprisons who? All you do is expose your ignorance of the Indian society by making such asinine comments.

I belong to the "Dalit" class that you shed your copious tears for. The same class the Deputy Consul General in last month's controversy belonged to. Why should I feel sorry for anyone or jealous of anyone. Even the poorest people in India are treated with far more dignity and respect than Americans will ever manage.

An Indian Opening the thread is pot calling kettle black . Plus India does not recognize Marital Rapes U.S. does , not to mention under reporting to save Izzat . We should be the last ones to open such threads .

All this statement shows is your contempt for your own skin. There are any number of stats there which shows India is far safer for a woman than USA which is going to fall on a deaf ear as far as you are concerned. 90% of rape cases do not get reported in USA too because a lot of women are classified as "whores" and as having deserved the rape. Marital rapes are covered in India under Domestic Violence Act. Izzat is important to Indian, I do not know why shamelessness is so much prized by you.

I say this being a Dalit Woman in India.

Last edited:
India effectively imprisons who? All you do is expose your ignorance of the Indian society by making such asinine comments.

I belong to the "Dalit" class that you shed your copious tears for. The same class the Deputy Consul General in last month's controversy belonged to. Why should I feel sorry for anyone or jealous of anyone. Even the poorest people in India are treated with far more dignity and respect than Americans will ever manage.

All this statement shows is your contempt for your own skin. There are any number of stats there which shows India is far safer for a woman than USA which is going to fall on a deaf ear as far as you are concerned. 90% of rape cases do not get reported in USA too because a lot of women are classified as "whores" and as having deserved the rape. Marital rapes are covered in India under Domestic Violence Act. Izzat is important to Indian, I do not know why shamelessness is so much prized by you.

I say this being a Dalit Woman in India.

Kid Please don't tell me how safe is India for Women . Take your nationalistic chest thumping for those who will buy it .

Dear lord there should be an IQ test for people joining PDF .

Assumption is the mother of all f**ups
What is the assumption there? That Indian community is not rich? Or that their wealth affords them a community and environment away from the violent elements of the American society?

Kid Please don't tell me how safe is India for Women . Take your nationalistic chest thumping for those who will buy it .

Yeah as if I am not a woman living in India. I am not seeking to sell an inferiority complex ridden person like you anything. You are not worth it. And yeah I am old enough to be your mother.

Yeah as if I am not a woman living in India. I am not seeking to sell an inferiority complex ridden person like you anything. You are not worth it. And yeah I am old enough to be your mother.

Dear mother take your meds and go to sleep .

Dear mother take your meds and go to sleep .
Dear son it is sorry indeed your mother did not kill you when you were born. The rest of us Indians have to put up with scums like you.

Deal, I will work on my grammar while you work on your self-esteem and stop licking whiteman's ***.

I will leave this conversation as its going in a direction where i would have to say things to a woman( i thought you are a man) which i can't . So goodnight Mother . Enjoy your tirade .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom