What's new

One in five women raped in US: White House report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am sure they would. After all, just like the Muslims, they need an escape.

India is over 80% Hindu.. no idea why you are dragging in your irk over Muslims into this.. Muslims do make some 13.5% of India.

Indians are posting this against other countries just to hide their own rape shame.
You got that right. I guess now I can take the gloves off with the Indians...

BBC News - India: Woman gang-raped on orders of 'kangaroo court'
Police in India's West Bengal state have arrested 13 men in connection with a gang rape of a woman, allegedly on orders of village elders who objected to her relationship with a man.

In the US and other civilized nations, these would be the acts of gangsters, but in India, they are respected 'elders'. Nice.

Actually it is America which has already gone down that road. It has been carrying out a "Rape epidemic" propaganda against India for some time now, when all the while it is the rape capital of the world.
I work with plenty Indian women engineers in the US, in my own company and in association with other companies. I wonder if those women missed the memo from the Indian government telling Indian women not to go to America lest they be a sexual assault statistics. Better they be a sexual assault statistic at home where at least their sexual violations came from the order of 'village elders'.

Tell that to the Indians. I do not start threads like this.

Doesn't matter if they want to start threads like this or not... you unfortunately made a conscious decision to add a stupid comment.

Am sure they would. After all, just like the Muslims, they need an escape.

So do our congressmen and sports stars.

In the US and other civilized nations, these would be the acts of gangsters, but in India, they are respected 'elders'. Nice.

Because Catholic priests are such saints right? They've never raped/molested underage boys have they? Way to go civilized nations. Again, don't make rash generalizations, they just make you look stupid.

I work with plenty Indian women engineers in the US, in my own company and in association with other companies. I wonder if those women missed the memo from the Indian government telling Indian women not to go to America lest they be a sexual assault statistics. Better they be a sexual assault statistic at home where at least their sexual violations came from the order of 'village elders'.

Indian govt does not decide where Indians can go or not go. If Indian women want to live in USA, they are free to do so. As far as I know due to the virtue of their education, Indians have managed to live cocooned away from the violent elements in the American society, so far so good.

"Village elders" here in this story is from the bordering districts of West Bengal to Bangladesh where a hostile demographic shift is taking place due to Bangladeshis flooding in. As vile the issue is, it is more complicated than just gender suppression and not a norm as you would like to believe. This issue will be investigated and the culprits punished.

100% sampled? Spare this forum your asininity, exercise some intellect.

I know your response to this person wasn't meant to be funny, but I couldn't help but laugh. it seems some here have wildly thrown out numbers to fit their narrative .This thread has predictably turned into a five star fragging disaster.

Last edited:
I know your response to this person wasn't meant to be funny, but I couldn't help but laugh. it seems some here are throwing out a numbers and % like a lottery machine picks random digits. This thread is one a five star fragging disaster.

There is a reason I stay away from threads like this.

They use horrible crimes like Rape to score jingoistic brownie points.

If you don't realise what the problem with that is, sorry to tell you, you are part of the problem.

India is over 80% Hindu.. no idea why you are dragging in your irk over Muslims into this.. Muslims do make some 13.5% of India.

@Oscar

Nothing like using the sensitive subject of rape to defame another country right?

There is a reason I stay away from threads like this.

They use horrible crimes like Rape to score jingoistic brownie points.

If you don't realise what the problem with that is, sorry to tell you, you are part of the problem.

I edited my post right after you had responded. I agree with you... but When you said "If you don't realise what the problem with that is, sorry to tell you, you are part of the problem" Who were you referring to?? I had just posted in this thread for the first time.

I had edited my posted after you had responded. I agree with you... but When you said "If you don't realise what the problem with that is, sorry to tell you, you are part of the problem" Who were you referring to?? I had just posted for the first time in this thread.

Oh that comment wasn't referring to you at all, I had no intention of directing my ire towards you :-)

I know why a lot of these 'rape' threads are made here.

Indians, need a good hard look at themselves to find out what's wrong with them.

You will not find that here, just more trolling by all parties involved. just more hurt Male ego.

forced cavity search come under 'unwanted sexual contact' or 'sexual assault'?

Oh that comment wasn't referring to you at all, I had no intention of directing my ire towards you :-)

I know why a lot of these 'rape' threads are made here.

Indians, need a good hard look at themselves to find out what's wrong with them.

You will not find that here, just more trolling by all parties involved. just more hurt Male ego.

I had thought so, but was just checking :). Agree with you on what you said. in addition, these kinds of threads seem to always bring out the lowest of the low in some.

Doesn't matter if they want to start threads like this or not... you unfortunately made a conscious decision to add a stupid comment.
Then what are you doing in here? It is funny that you went after me for generalization when it was the Indian who started the generalization.

So do our congressmen and sports stars.
Meaningless...

Because Catholic priests are such saints right? They've never raped/molested underage boys have they? Way to go civilized nations.
Those priests are not saints, but they did not use their positions to order sexual assaults.

Again, don't make rash generalizations, they just make you look stupid.
Say that to the guy who made post 2.

Indian govt does not decide where Indians can go or not go. If Indian women want to live in USA, they are free to do so. As far as I know due to the virtue of their education, Indians have managed to live cocooned away from the violent elements in the American society, so far so good.

"Village elders" here in this story is from the bordering districts of West Bengal to Bangladesh where a hostile demographic shift is taking place due to Bangladeshis flooding in. As vile the issue is, it is more complicated than just gender suppression and not a norm as you would like to believe. This issue will be investigated and the culprits punished.
You missed the sarcasm and the irony, which is that for a country and a people that is supposed to be a 'shame to the world' according to an Indian, there sure are plenty of Indian women having a good and SAFE life in the US.

Now let us see what else regarding women is going on in India...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/w...-traditional-silence.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
DABRA, India — One after the other, the men raped her. They had dragged the girl into a darkened stone shelter at the edge of the fields, eight men, maybe more, reeking of pesticide and cheap whiskey. They assaulted her for nearly three hours. She was 16 years old.

When it was over, the men threatened to kill her if she told anyone, and for days the girl said nothing. Speaking out would have been difficult, anyway, given the hierarchy of caste. She was poor and a Dalit, the low-caste group once known as untouchables, while most of the attackers were from a higher caste that dominated land and power in the village.
Yeah...The US is supposed to be the 'shame of the world' and yet your India have powerful cultural strata that effectively imprison masses of human beings, not just women, to a sorry and miserable existence.

So what class do YOU belong to, hmm...??? Ever feel sorry for those who are 'beneath' you? Or may be jealousy for those 'above' you?

Do you really want to go down that road? I can find plenty of things wrong in India and attribute the worst of humanity to you. Am sure the Pakistanis and the Chinese would be glad to have me on their sides about this
Come on man just continue with your trolling.I am on your side :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom