What's new

One in five women raped in US: White House report

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 pages of trivialising sexual violence by wrapping it around with a nice jingoistic jerk off contest.

Unbelievable.
If the Indians want that contest, who are you to discourage them? But what we have is a Dalit woman posting pictures of Hindu female deities as proof that somehow India is superior for women than the rest of the world. So who is really trivializing the issue here?

But what we have is a Dalit woman posting pictures of Hindu female deities as proof that somehow India is superior for women than the rest of the world

You say that as if it is a bad word. As if Dalit women are not supposed to post pictures of Hindu female deities. Does it hurt your Oh I am such a Superior American mentality? Are you sure you are an opposer of the caste system?

You say that as if it is a bad word. As if Dalit women are not supposed to post pictures of Hindu female deities. Does it hurt your Oh I am such a Superior American mentality? Are you sure you are an opposer of the caste system?
The word Dalit is a bad word. Any word that is intended to negatively label a class of people, not just an individual, and to place those people into a societal prison is a bad word.

This is really amazing. A Dalit woman -- YOU -- is defending the label put upon her and it is put upon her without her consent. That is like a slave defending her slave status -- as a societal good.

Wow...!!!

The word Dalit is a bad word. Any word that is intended to negatively label a class of people, not just an individual, and to place those people into a societal prison is a bad word.

All the word "Dalit" means is oppressed. I have never used it in my real life and have never needed to use it for any purpose ever.

I used that here in this thread only because people here careless throw that word around and beat up themselves about India's caste system needlessly. I just wanted to let them know they should stop being guilty and stop getting manipulated.

My community is quite wealthy and very enterprising with very good social standing in the society. So please do not get so much worked up about it.

All the word "Dalit" means is oppressed. I have never used it in my real life and have never needed to use it for any purpose ever.

I used that here in this thread only because people here careless throw that word around and beat up themselves about India's caste system needlessly. I just wanted to let them know they should stop being guilty and stop getting manipulated.

My community is quite wealthy and very enterprising with very good social standing in the society. So please do not get so much worked up about it.
Are you really a dalit?

It does not matter, fool. The fact that it exist in your 'glorious' India should be offensive enough. Just because you may be lucky in life does not mean the rest of the Dalits are equally fortunate, else they would not have created these human rights organizations to expose the sorry societal mess that is your 'glorious' India.

Are you really a dalit?

Yeah I am a SC because my father is. Though I have never really used the tag for anything. No one in the family has ever.

It does not matter, fool. The fact that it exist in your 'glorious' India should be offensive enough. Just because you may be lucky in life does not mean the rest of the Dalits are equally fortunate, else they would not have created these human rights organizations to expose the sorry societal mess that is your 'glorious' India.

Guess you wont be happy unless someone feeds you your daily quota of atrocity literature all the while when you fake concern for a community which is rejecting your concern. All I can say is happy wallowing in whatever filth you are happy in.

Situation is improving,all the lower caste have reservation in education and govt jobs it would take some more time eradicate this discrimination but plenty of steps and laws are in place to protect the lower caste,Now this system isn't perfect as law enforcement in India has always been sloppy but caste related violence has gone down substantially in many states.

Yeah I am a SC because my father is. Though I have never really used the tag for anything. No one in the family has ever.

Guess you wont be happy unless someone feeds you your daily quota of atrocity literature all the while when you fake concern for a community which is rejecting your concern. All I can say is happy wallowing in whatever filth you are happy in.
That is hilarious considering I did not start this thread and I have never in the past, engaged in this kind of mud slinging when you Indians and the Chinese were going at it. But now that you Indians deems America and Americans worthy of your contempt, then the gloves are off, lady.

That is hilarious considering I did not start this thread and I have never in the past, engaged in this kind of mud slinging when you Indians and the Chinese were going at it. But now that you Indians deems America and Americans worthy of your contempt, then the gloves are off, lady.

The Americans are worthy of every bit of our contempt because they have been the leading propaganda machinery in the world and it is they who have been mud slinging for the longest time. The Chinese have never indulged in such.

Last edited:
I have never sought any reservation anywhere, so it does not mean much to me. But I do believe people in remote areas and very poor areas do need it. It should have been done away in the stipulated period, but when there were no schools in the rural areas for children to go to and no infrastructure the reservation for much of the period it has been around was meaningless to a large section.
The later addition of several OBC caste to the reservation defeats the purpose as many of the people form OBC are substantially wealthy and now a days anybody can make a fake caste certificate and abuse this system anytime.

The Americans are worthy of every bit of our contempt because they have been the leading propaganda machinery in the world and it is they who have been mud slinging for the longest time. The Chinese have never indulged in such.
Contempt from a society that tolerate rapes of a class of women, child marriages, and honor killings?

Ooooooohh...We are shaking in our booties...Not.

In order for your contempt to be feared, we have to respect you in the first place. Else, your contempt is worth shit, madam.

The later addition of several OBC caste to the reservation defeats the purpose as many of the people form OBC are substantially wealthy and now a days anybody can make a fake caste certificate and abuse this system anytime

Agreed rich people regardless of caste, should not be entitled to reservation.

16 pages of trivialising sexual violence by wrapping it around with a nice jingoistic jerk off contest.

Unbelievable.

A useless shytty thread with some so called "professionals" behaving like uncivilized barbaric primitives.

Contempt from a society that tolerate rapes of a class of women, child marriages, and honor killings?

Ooooooohh...We are shaking in our booties...Not.

In order for your contempt to be feared, we have to respect you in the first place. Else, your contempt is worth shit, madam.

You think anybody gives a shyt to "respect" from the likes of you?

You have shown yourself to be a pathetic idiot in this thread. You are trying to be a fil.thy racist here.

I respect Both Vietnam and USA and their people too much to call names so won't stoop to your pathetic fil.thy level.

It is inadequate individuals like you with huge chips on their soldiers who are the fil.th, not Vietnamese or Americans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom